2010.08.09 - Caylee's 5th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee, you are loved now in heaven with angels than you ever had on earth.
Have a fun time little angel!

collageofcaylee.png

Like a comet
Blazing 'cross the evening sky
Gone too soon

Like a rainbow
Fading in the twinkling of an eye
Gone too soon

Shiny and sparkly
And splendidly bright
Here one day
Gone one night

Like the loss of sunlight
On a cloudy afternoon
Gone too soon

Like a castle
Built upon a sandy beach
Gone too soon

Like a perfect flower
That is just beyond your reach
Gone too soon

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
Here one day
Gone one night

Like a sunset
Dying with the rising of the moon
Gone too soon
Gone too soon

Happy 5th Birthday Angel Caylee!

:balloons: :partyguy::Crown::HappyBday:Banane59::Banane27: :sponge: :cake4u:

I too tried to post this last night but since I never did it before I don't know what happened? Happy Birthday Caylee. What would you look like today? What would you be doing this summer? So sorry you weren't here to enjoy life now. You Beautiful Child, God Bless You.

balloons.jpg
Dear Caylee

I wish that you would have had all the experiences life holds for a beautiful little girl............birthday parties, first day of school, many firsts as you grow into a young lady, a sweet 16 party, high school graduation, college, meeting that special someone to love forever, a wedding, and the joy of children of your own. May God Bless You on your 5th birthday........................

It's also my birthday and my baby niece's 2nd birthday.....when she has her party today ,filled with laughter and fun I will think of precious angel Caylee and hope she's having fun today as well......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDNDELFF1ok[/ame]

BBM
Yeah, they do, well some do. I find all 5 year olds are different. But my niece just turned 6. She is so far away from the princess realm and way more into frogs than any other girl her age. Just goes to show you, at this age they all start to develop whomever it is they think they might wanna be when they grow up. Caylee never got the chance to tell us if she wanted to watch Icarly, Hannah Montana, or just a regular old black and white Shirley Temple movie. We have to just let all our predisposed ideas go, and let Caylee be who she might have been all on her own. She would have been wonderful, this girl. Despite her seeming lot in life, she had every opportunity in the world to be anything. For me, she lived so she could bring change. Let's hope there is some change, in her name, for somebody else in the future.

I believe you!! Like I said. all boys here. I guess eventually they'll get into Zack & Cody or something, but sitcoms just don't appeal to them yet. However . . . . my nearly 8 yr old will sometimes watch Ice Road Truckers with me.

It's also my birthday and my baby niece's 2nd birthday.....when she has her party today ,filled with laughter and fun I will think of precious angel Caylee and hope she's having fun today as well......

Well then you are in great company.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :dance:

Caylee, dear, I hope you've met my son and all the other children who are in Heaven and I hope you're all able to celebrate each others' birthdays together every day. Until we meet you there (I'm optimistic), keep each other company, play games, tell stories, and don't worry about the problems you left behind. May God bless you all. :blowkiss: :grouphug:

PS - I had no idea I'd cry over this but I think making it personal did me in. My son's birthday was last week. :cry:

Happy Birthday Caylee! Everyone else is so eloquent I couldn't say anything better than has already been said.

Happy 5th Birthday Caylee Marie! You are in my thoughts every day!

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Caylee Marie...

You are in God's loving Kingdom where you hurt no more. You have the Angels to play with and so devoted are they to you. You will always be happy as you sing to them your Sunshine song...for the sun rises and sets on you precious girl. You may come to forgive what was done to you but rest assured, you will get justice, baby girl...

Soar high with the Angels as they taught you to, sing, be happy and don't forget, You will never be forgotten...I am sorry I never had the pleasure to meet you personally but feel as if I've known you as I view your photos and videos...Rest in Peace, Caylee...you will get justice...:rose:

:sponge:

:balloons:

:grouphug:

Justice for Caylee

Happy Birthday Sweet Angel Caylee Marie.

You are loved and at peace now.

Dear sweet Caylee happy birthday! May you finally feel the safety and unconditional love you never got to enjoy here on Earth! Many people are praying for you to get the justice you deserve. May God hear our prayers! Fly high on your birthday sweetheart!

sweet girl, I can't believe it, 5 already! The time goes too quickly, and yet too slowly all the same. I think I know how heaven works little one, and I'm certain your birthday is an occasion to be celebrated! I just know the angels will be singing and helping you unwrap the biggest best presents ever. Smile sweet girl, and laugh, and play make believe. Have a wonderful day, and know that lots and lots of people here love you and cherish your memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname