2010.08.09 - Caylee's 5th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 5th birthday Caylee - :blowkiss:Kisses from all of us
:cake4u::Crown:

As I sit at my desk, crying for a child I only met here - I thank God that I had a chance to "get to know" you. May justice be true to you and the memory you left behind.

Robin

BBM
Yeah, they do, well some do. I find all 5 year olds are different. But my niece just turned 6. She is so far away from the princess realm and way more into frogs than any other girl her age. Just goes to show you, at this age they all start to develop whomever it is they think they might wanna be when they grow up. Caylee never got the chance to tell us if she wanted to watch Icarly, Hannah Montana, or just a regular old black and white Shirley Temple movie. We have to just let all our predisposed ideas go, and let Caylee be who she might have been all on her own. She would have been wonderful, this girl. Despite her seeming lot in life, she had every opportunity in the world to be anything. For me, she lived so she could bring change. Let's hope there is some change, in her name, for somebody else in the future.

Yes she would and please GOD hear us - let us help Caylee bring that change! So we don't have to keep wishing babies a Happy Birthday in Heaven - or send love measured in the buckets of tears we cry every time another little one joins our lil' Angel in Heaven.

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. Thinking of you all the time

happy birthday, caylee baby.

I wish I'd never heard your name til you were grown and famous for curing diseases or writing books or anything else that you wanted.

I simply want to wish you a happy birthday little one. You have touched the lives of many.

Wow, Caylee 5! How fast they grow!!

Happy B day Caylee, justice will come your way...

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Angel Caylee Marie!!!!!

4.gif
4.gif

6.gif
6.gif

8.gif
8.gif

I've been thinking about this all day, and though I may risk corrective measures from the mods (I hope not!), I want to put out a special message for the members of the A family. There's a slim chance that one of them are reading these posts.

G - Today is Caylee's birthday, and she needs you more than ever. Maybe you've already told the truth, and you don't know any more, but you've stood on the side that denies Caylee any justice. If you ever truly loved her, then finally make a stand for her NOW, on this very special day.

C - whether your not you choose to acknowledge it, I assure you that Caylee is the BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU. You didn't deserve her. You DO deserve KC (and that's not meant as a compliment, incase I'm being too vague).

L - just go ahead & get Vas. done. You need to be the very bitter end of this family line.

sometimes, some things just need to be said.

But for now, let's give Caylee a cake!!:woohoo:

18.gif

It doesn't compare to the yummies you must recieve in Heaven, but enjoy the thought babygirl.

Sending up a little prayer and a little wish for what could have been..........:angel:

Wait, do 5 yr olds really watch Hanna Montanna? I've never seen HM, but my kids throw a fit if iCarly comes on after SpongeBob is finished.

Dear Caylee, happy birthday sweetheart. I'm throwing you a PRINCESS PARTY!! You will look so adorable with a little tiara, and sparkles in your hair. My kids are all boys, but for YOU I'm going all out into girl mode! What color princess dress would you like?

Hugs and kisses go straight to heaven for you little angel.

I read your message after I posted my birthday wishes for Caylee ... you and I were thinking along the same lines ... Princess theme! :) I, too, have boys and just love the thought of little girls playing dress-up and trying to walk in their little dress-up heels - too cute! And, I can envision Caylee doing just that - in so many of her pics, she's quite the fashionista! :)

Caylee, dear, I hope you've met my son and all the other children who are in Heaven and I hope you're all able to celebrate each others' birthdays together every day. Until we meet you there (I'm optimistic), keep each other company, play games, tell stories, and don't worry about the problems you left behind. May God bless you all. :blowkiss: :grouphug:

PS - I had no idea I'd cry over this but I think making it personal did me in. My son's birthday was last week. :cry:

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you! I just know Caylee and your sweet son are enjoying each other's company in Heaven! I'm certain there are only smiles and lots of giggling among all the dear children who are waiting for us to join them! :sunshine:

I can imagine how beautiful Caylee would have been on this day...smiling, laughing and telling everyone around her just how much she loves them unconditionally.
It is sad that it has to be only an imagination. I still after all this time cannot wrap my mind around what happened to little Caylee. I cannot understand what drives people to do such things to children...however, I know that Caylee is in a place where the birthday balloons are much larger, the cake is much sweeter, and the gifts she is given are far more valuable than anything she could have on earth. RIP sweet baby, Happy Birthday!

Caylee, through tragic means you came into our lives and melted our hearts . Without ever personally knowing you, so many of us came to love you as if you were our own . I hope you are in that beautiful place in the sky today with a smile because you are in so many peoples thoughts and prayers everyday and you need not worry ever again about noone protecting you . You have the best protector of all now . Through tears,( again ) , Happy Birthday sweetheart . You will never be forgotten .

Happy Birthday, Caylee!
:HappyBday:cake4u::partyguy::birthday:

Hopefully this time next year there will be justice for you!

Happy Birthday sweet girl. Thinking of you today and every day.

Happy 5th Birthday Caylee Marie Anthony...

May your sweet Soul Rest In Peace!

You are a trun Angel of God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members