2010.08.09 "Issues" w-JVM: Discussing the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case & Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy is full of bull and should really listen to the jail houses where Misty talks. Misty may have a math computing disability due to poor book learning, but she's smart. The one tape where it was either Chelsea or Lindsay asking her questions proves it. Misty was asked a string of jumbled type questions and quickly went on and snapped out the answers, in order, to each one. This confused the less intelligent asker of question who tried to butt in, but Misty quickly answered, even correcting the question asker who had lost track by then. There's no way someone that quick and alert has a low IQ. I wish I could remember if it was Lindsay. You can't be a dummy to make it through nursing school, so if it was her, then Misty is even smarter than some nurses who have educations.

JVM says re tape of JO (- I didn't do it, and if i knew i would call police...) - he's clenching his teeth.

Joe is guilty because he clenched his teeth?? OOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYY

Wendy is full of bull and should really listen to the jail houses where Misty talks. Misty may have a math computing disability due to poor book learning, but she's smart. The one tape where it was either Chelsea or Lindsay asking her questions proves it. Misty was asked a string of jumbled type questions and quickly went on and snapped out the answers, in order, to each one. This confused the less intelligent asker of question who tried to butt in, but Misty quickly answered, even correcting the question asker who had lost track by then. There's no way someone that quick and alert has a low IQ. I wish I could remember if it was Lindsay. You can't be a dummy to make it through nursing school, so if it was her, then Misty is even smarter than some nurses who have educations.

Thank you. Misty's IQ is nowhere near as low as many think and state--she has excellent adaptive skills, which one would NEVER associate with a low IQ. She may have some LD but check out the airport interview, the solo appearance on the morning program, the giddy engagement video and the 911 call about HER. She can adapt quite easily and that does not correlate to a low IQ. She is quite different, though, when responding to questions Haleigh's disappearance which, IMO either means she knows a LOT and it reflects upon her or someone she cares about or knows only what she was told OR she is in fear or ? MY :twocents:

How would Wendy Murphy know what Misty's IQ is?

For those who missed the way she said it, she later clarified that she was being sarcastic. She was just trying to make the point that Misty is not the criminal mastermind that some protray her and she is more likely afraid to tell the truth.

BTW, I don't usually agree with Wendy Murphy. However, Wendy Murphy thinks Ron knows more than he is saying. If she suspects Ron is involved, it gives me hope that others in LE do too.

I am convinced that rc knew before the 911 that Haleigh had died. How long before, we do not know. How he knew, we will not know. LE never released calls and we don't even know if they have them. Satsuma has no cell towers.

rc was grieving but not willing or able to go after who was guilty.

I heard Greenwood say rc was at work that night. I heard Greenwood say the first call came in at 2:13 and I heard him say he thought TN was the one who visited the MH in the early evening. soo....now what?

I am convinced that rc knew before the 911 that Haleigh had died. How long before, we do not know. How he knew, we will not know. LE never released calls and we don't even know if they have them. Satsuma has no cell towers.

rc was grieving but not willing or able to go after who was guilty.

I heard Greenwood say rc was at work that night. I heard Greenwood say the first call came in at 2:13 and I heard him say he thought TN was the one who visited the MH in the early evening. soo....now what?
When I 1st heard that 911, it seemed so fake, that it literally made me uncomfortable, to listen to. But, awhile back, I decided to open my mind, & look at the possibility that Ron might not have been responsible for Haleigh's death. Well, I relistened, & I heard a few things, that stuck out. When Ron said 'we've gotta find her', I heard some real anguish. Also, I detected a pleading tone, towards Misty, that I hadn't noticed before. I'm guessing now, that MAYBE, he figured Misty knew what happened, or was involved...but he didn't want her to be. Does that make sense? So, he closed his mind to that possibility. For some reason, she went home to her mother, but then went back to Ron. Was it because he was furious with her lies, & then started missing her. IDK, but that's a real possibility. Or it could've been that during the time, that Misty was gone, he figured out, (found out?), what happened, & knew that Misty wasn't the killer. Otherwise, I can't see him taking her back. Taking her back after their big fight, & the WBG weekend, was one thing, but after his daughter was killed? I don't think so. & you're right. Ron knew Haleigh was dead. If he found out that Misty killed her, would he want her back? Ron's a different kind of guy, but is he that different? Sometimes, he acts like he's putting on a front of not knowing that Misty is the killer. all of that talk about being disappointed & thinking she's hiding something...what a crock. If it was Misty, he's known all along, but wanted her anyway.

When all has been sent to prison on drug charges, here is what I hope comes about. I cannot let my mind even think that Ron had something to do with the death of his daughter. I think Ron would have done anything to find his daughter, marry Misty to keep her close. I hope & pray Ron was working with the Police undercover to find out info. on his daughter. Maybe just maybe when (Tommy the killer & molester I believe tommy did it ) & Misty the protector of Tommy goes down, we will find that the last one to be sentenced is Ron, maybe Ron was working undercover and has spent all this time in jail to help find his daughters killer. I hope he loved her that much. of course I may be dreaming but I am still praying he did all this to find his daughter.

When all has been sent to prison on drug charges, here is what I hope comes about. I cannot let my mind even think that Ron had something to do with the death of his daughter. I think Ron would have done anything to find his daughter, marry Misty to keep her close. I hope & pray Ron was working with the Police undercover to find out info. on his daughter. Maybe just maybe when (Tommy the killer & molester I believe tommy did it ) & Misty the protector of Tommy goes down, we will find that the last one to be sentenced is Ron, maybe Ron was working undercover and has spent all this time in jail to help find his daughters killer. I hope he loved her that much. of course I may be dreaming but I am still praying he did all this to find his daughter.

ITA with your statement that Tommy did it. I think he was high and may have molested Haleigh and somehow either intentionally or accidentally killed her. This is the only thing I can come up with as why Misty would stay quiet for so long. I am wondering if it was a molestation situation if they gave her something to knock her out so she would not know what was going on and whatever they gave her killed her. I do beleive that cousin Joe might have been involved if it were the molestation situation.

NO matter what, Ronald if he knows his child is dead and has been for over a year and a half, and him letting the mothers side live in the unknown because hes too selfish and has too much pride to have it be exposed he wasn't the best parents is repugnant, and worthy of the DP, IF he has known, which I think its pretty obvious since the cops are holding him with bail he cant obtain, unlike all the other numerous arrests.

ITA with your statement that Tommy did it. I think he was high and may have molested Haleigh and somehow either intentionally or accidentally killed her. This is the only thing I can come up with as why Misty would stay quiet for so long. I am wondering if it was a molestation situation if they gave her something to knock her out so she would not know what was going on and whatever they gave her killed her. I do beleive that cousin Joe might have been involved if it were the molestation situation.
Your thoughts are the same as mine, I do not think Joe did it however he may have played a part in hidding the baby's body.

I think there's a big possibility that Tommy committed the murder. I'm not gonna get into a motive, because that kind of speculation, isn't liked here, but since Tommy has been named a suspect, I think it's safe to say that his motive was likely one of the most common motives, in the books. At 1st, he just admitted to smoking dope with Misty. I never believed that. Now, we're hearing that he was so high on xanax, that he passed in & out of consciousness. Ohhh....that good ol' stand by, 'I blacked out & don't remember'. whatever... I've seen 1st hand, what an over indulgence in xanax can do. (daughter's ex boyfriend). & let me tell you, it is SCARY. There's no reasoning with that person, no talking to him, no begging, nothing. They're extremely agressive, mean, agitated, & VIOLENT. They do what they want, take what they want, hit who they want, hurt who they want. Their veins are literally popping out of their skin, & they're so paranoid, that they think their victim, deserves everything she is getting. She's the enemy. But...& this is important, if the cops or some kind of authority show up, they have enough presence, to lie, & to try to weasle their way of trouble, or getting their own *** whooped. They know right from wrong, & they understand consequences. So, hearing that Tommy was on xanax, just makes me ill. No child should have to suffer, that kind of an experience. The really weird thing about xanax, is that it is a calming drug, but if taken in large quantities, & washed down with booze, it's a raging drug. & it can make someone as mean as ****. Why, somebody would like that 'high', is beyond me.

you sound like a really good person, but I can't give Ron, that much credit. He enjoyed being married to Misty, too much. remember the butt slap video? LE said that Ron had stopped talking to them, as had Misty, & IMO, those 2 had moved on...with their drug using & drug dealing. Their lives weren't about Haleigh. Also, right before they were all busted, I read that Ron wasn't living at home. I think that he was determined to be with Misty, knew GGS wouldn't tolerate that, so he moved out. This doesn't point to him working, undercover, IMO.

Ron got played or screwed if part of the "undercover" deal with cops meant he would sit behind bars for 15 yrs at the least! LOL :loser:

BBM.. I respectfully but wholeheartedly disagree.. Ron C has everything to do with what happened to his daughter.. And IF he is working with LE on anything concerning what happened to Haleigh.... It's a coverup..
LE in Putnam County has never released anything to the public in order to HELP solve this case.. And I suspect it's because someone in LE or a high official in Putnam County doesn't want the TRUTH of the matter ever revealed...They aren't keeping things close to vest to bring charges against Ronald Cummings or anyone in his family...They are ALL in a CYA mode to keep the truth hidden...Lokking for any scapegoat they can find to take the fall... BTW.. Tommy didn't murder Haleigh and neither did Jo O or any of the Croslins.......And that includes Misty.. But since she won't tell the truth, I no longer care IF they do pin it on her...But I see Tommy has now been selected the fall guy...So Misty has no worries...She'll just go to jail and her beloved Ronald will find himself another lust interest...JMO

Ron got played or screwed if part of the "undercover" deal with cops meant he would sit behind bars for 15 yrs at the least! LOL :loser:

Hi Levi.. Wanna bet he goes scott free?

Em....that's what I'm so afraid of. If he walks there is no justice.

Hi Levi.. Wanna bet he goes scott free?

My dear friend, as Doc Holiday once said to Wyatt Earp, "I'll be your huckleberry!"

I propose the following wager:

If you are correct, I will post "Emeralgem was right, Emeralgem was right, Emeralgem was right".....200 times downstairs in the Off Topic video thread.

If I am correct, you post "Papa was right, Papa was right, Papa was right".....200 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname