2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

On Feb 12, 2010 Cindy Anthony wrote a letter to Mark Nejame

Friday Feb. 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Mark Nejame responded to Cindy Anthony via Brad Conway

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 13:35 pm
(1:35 pm)
Brad Conway forwarded Mark Nejame's email to Cindy Anthony

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 19:53 pm (7:53 pm)
Cindy Anthony responded to Brad Conway's forwarded email from Mark Nejame.

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Cindy Anthony sent Jose Baez an email stating my response to Brad

My question is how did JB get this email at 2:53 pm, if CA didn't respond to Brad until 7:53 pm?

yes, when they choose to go on nationwide TV and make statements like: KC didnt mean what she said in that letter, I didnt molest her because Cindy wouldnt allow such things and CA even though she planed huge memorial service says: I dont think Caylee is dead, there is no evidence tied to Casey, etc. wow! yes, get out.
I could be wrong, but all along he was probably telling them not to talk and they didnt listen.
BC seems like an intelligent man, surely he can see there is ALOT of evidence leading straight to Casey!
I know alot wont agree, but I think Lee is smart, he stys out of it and doesnt talk. I think he knows no matter what he says it wont get ICA off the hook.
He just happened to find himself in the middle of this mess.

True, however watching both his clients show their aunt fannies during the deposition made me believe he was instrumental in prepping them to act like they did. Their performances were almost identical, down to the fake announcement to Brad that they were leaving, while taking off their microphones. He seemed to have led them to believe if they went in and showed their aunt fannies that the world would see that this was a frivolous lawsuit brought on only to badger, embarrass and harass his clients...maybe he finally had enough of this circus.

My question is how did JB get this email at 2:53 pm, if CA didn't respond to Brad until 7:53 pm?

Hmmm! Indeed...

There's nothing in writing yet, but I played back InSession on my DVR and copied verbatim what Baez said to them...

"Brad Conway sat in my office with me and Andrea Lyon and told us that the only way he could view the documents was if George and Cindy signed a waiver."

That doesn't give me any real information. Very, very vague and he said/he said unless they want to contact Lyon!

the bold doesn't equal a conspiracy to me...I still believe it was Cindy accusing BC/MN of acting improperly. When she said she "recants" her waiver, she gave BC the out he needed...also she needed to "recind" not "recant"....either way, it's too late to take back the waiver, IMO...

Justice for Caylee

Maybe she sent it to JB first for approval or proof reading? Give him the opportunity to tell her to add or remove something? Interesting...

Forced to tell what?

I am assuming that being the A's attorney for ...what ? a couple of years now? that BC has a lot of unknown information.

I picture JB filing some inane motion that will force BC on the stand. That's what I mean by forced. Or CA will come out to the media with some crazy "real" reason why BC had to resign, to save his professional rep., he will be forced to contradict her. Or MN, to clear his name may file something that calls BC as a witness. Or who knows, the court itself may inquire into this???? As I said, not sure how the truth will come about, it's just that I have this strong sense that it will.

MOO

This part in NeJame's email to Cindy....

Screenshot2010-08-16at103232PM.png

NeJame said it in an email to Cindy, and Baez filed it. Can't see any other reference to this in Baez' own words, but I may have missed it.

I think number 11 on page 5 of this document addresses what BC was referencing:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...ication for Subpoena Duces Tecum 8-9-2010.pdf

Maybe she sent it to JB first for approval or proof reading? Give him the opportunity to tell her to add or remove something? Interesting...

I thought that too and perhaps since she is seeking advice from JB on how to respond to Brad it didn't go over well with him (Brad)

I think CA thought she could team up with JB & Co. to get the TES records and it backfired in her face. She lost her Atty.

Maybe after two years of this drama I'm getting cynical, but why is Brad Conway resigning as the Anthony's lawyer big enough news he announces it on the "Today" show?

Clearly there is hinky business between the MN vs Baez TES filings, and Brad doesn't want to be piggy in the middle - but really what is going to change?

It appears Cindy and George will never be taken to task for their lies and attempts to change, hide, misrepresent evidence - so what exactly do they need a lawyer for anyhow if they can't pay him? Brad also says he will continue to attend the hearings, the trial and continue to support the Anthony's throughout it all, until a conclusion is reached.

In other words, he will continue to spout information that is blatantly not true, try to soften Cindy's nutso actions as far as the media is concerned - sounds like same old same old to me.

So I say BiG Deal Brad Conway - Yawn......

Maybe after two years of this drama I'm getting cynical, but why is Brad Conway resigning as the Anthony's lawyer big enough news he announces it on the "Today" show?

Clearly there is hinky business between the MN vs Baez TES filings, and Brad doesn't want to be piggy in the middle - but really what is going to change?

It appears Cindy and George will never be taken to task for their lies and attempts to change, hide, misrepresent evidence - so what exactly do they need a lawyer for anyhow if they can't pay him? Brad also says he will continue to attend the hearings, the trial and continue to support the Anthony's throughout it all, until a conclusion is reached.

In other words, he will continue to spout information that is blatantly not true, try to soften Cindy's nutso actions as far as the media is concerned - sounds like same old same old to me.

So I say BiG Deal Brad Conway - Yawn......

These people are all beginning to think of themselves as celebrities.
It's really getting obnoxious, BC, the A's, Baez. Enough already.

IMO There is nothing new in Baez lying. He still claims Casey is "innocent." He twists, contorts and makes befuddling statements all the time to put his slant on things. That does not make it true. Because he says it, does not make it so.

I think Brad finally has realized that he is getting into legal jeopardy between Cindy & Baez, who will stop at nothing to further their cuse. Baez doesn't want to get bogged down by the facts and evidence in this, because it clearly only points to his client's guilt. So he is left to "create" his reality. The problem is, the SA have worked hard and diligently, methodically gathering facts and evidence for their case in chief. Brad knows this. He's no idiot. He will go down with the ship if he doesn't jump now.

Brad also says he will continue to attend the hearings, the trial and continue to support the Anthony's throughout it all, until a conclusion is reached.
snipped

So he is going to continue doing all the crap he is currently doing but without the title and without billing them for it? Hmmm. Okay.

ETA the only change is that now he can't be held liable for any shenanigans. Interesting. Well, anyone wanna lay odds on who will be distancing themselves from the Baez Bullhockey next week?

I agree with rythme on this one. Rats are leaping off Baez's sinking ship left and right.

Nah, Judge Strickland is sitting happily upon his ranibow. Maybe he's fishing gold. :) :)

what I was trying to imply was HHJP perhaps wanted to go fishing (okay rainbow included) with him....get away from crazy town???? find a moment of sanity?????? :angel:

Who didn't see this trainwreck coming ;) As soon as I saw the interview with C & G and Cindy saying Caylee may still be alive out there...somewhere. I thought "wow - how can any attorney faithfully represent a person who's in la la land".

I really am suprised he stayed as long as he did. But that's just MO.

I'm glad BC is off the case -- he deserves better!

MOO

Mel

Brad also says he will continue to attend the hearings, the trial and continue to support the Anthony's throughout it all, until a conclusion is reached.
snipped

So he is going to continue doing all the crap he is currently doing but without the title and without billing them for it? Hmmm. Okay.

ETA the only change is that now he can't be held liable for any shenanigans. Interesting. Well, anyone wanna lay odds on who will be distancing themselves from the Baez Bullhockey next week?

I agree with rythme on this one. Rats are leaping off Baez's sinking ship left and right.

Well, I'm just going to take another leap here and guess that Brad's book deal has been brokered and he needs to officially unhook from the Anthony's before it goes to press. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back