2010.08.16 Tim Miller Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything happening in Florida now has nothing to do with Caylee. Its all about the grandparents. Its a show. A circus.
"Don't nobody represent them."

How refreshing to hear someone tell it like it REALLY is.

God Bless Tim Miller and all TES volunteers

I'm sure Tim's disgust for the Anthony's and ICA's defense team is echoed all the way from LE up to the SA! Can you just imagine what the trial in 2011 will be like? The animosity will continue to grow on both sides and who knows how many others the defense will attempt to "body slam" by then. The defense will still be trying to get a delay and the prosecutors and witness's like TM will be chomping at the bit to get started!!
Justice for Caylee is coming and so is a day of reckoning for those who have tried to deny her that justice!!:furious:

O.K. NBC, ABC, OR CBS...why don't u Interview Tim MILLER...The truth would hurt wouldn't it since you all coddle the "A"s..This interview should go NATIONAL>...

the box/boxes that were removed, jb and cm were told by the monitor that he was unsure they were suppose to view them because they were administrative records only, nothing pertaining to areas searched. The monitor made cm sign a paper saying he understood they were only pulling the records temporarily until mn cleared them for viewing. Cm signed and hopefully read what he signed but now jb is still spouting off that they were denied those records which is not true. They never finished searching the boxes they had because they claim nothing was in order and there was no identifications on the files. The information on the searches were in the files but no personal information......so, folks what does that tell us here. They are not interested in who was on surburban because they know they have all that information and if they did backgrounds on these people they came up clean. They are looking for names, addresses, ss#'s so they can do background checks. Jmo

ita!!

I believe that TM may now have to do background checks on all volunteers in the future. Seems to me the people who have nothing to worry about will still volunteer. Anyone who has a background or so much as received a citation for an unseatbelted child will probably not volunteer. This could be a lot of people. jmo

First off, let me say, I also think the interview with Tim Miller was great. It is also good to see him look well rested & healthy.

I know when you become a member of TES ( as I am) you sign that they can do a background check. What you fill out for membership is far more detailed than what you sign to just do a search. Searches are often put together very quickly & a media call for volunteers might go out. If you are needing lots of people on fast notice, you do not have time or a way to background check. What will keep people from coming out is if they release all 4,000 names. There were searches all over Orlando, why release those people's information. All they need is who was close to the area & they have that.
I hope people would continue to go out & search for someone's missing loved one............it's just the right thing to do.

"Our records have been in FL for nearly a year and a half. "

"For the second attorney to resign should tell the public something.
This family has done nothing but lie from the very beginning."

"They know their daughter murdered their granddaughter".

"It looks like everyone involved in this case is gonna be body-slammed & that's exactly what's happened".

There are so MANY great quotes from Tim we could go on ALL day!

Btw! HI LANCE!!! :)

Wait a sec here ... just hit me that JB has to account to JAC for all expenditures so how the devil is JB gonna be able to do background checks, without HHJPs approval of course, without any $$$$$$ and then submit to JAC for payment????? JB sure isn't going to pay for it out of his pocket because right now they are mighty thin.

This is just too much .......... or am I missing something.

The defense will still be trying to get a delay and the prosecutors and witness's like TM will be chomping at the bit to get started!!

sbm

The defense wants nothing to do with Tim & that says it all doesn't it?

Wait a sec here ... just hit me that JB has to account to JAC for all expenditures so how the devil is JB gonna be able to do background checks, without HHJPs approval of course, without any $$$$$$ and then submit to JAC for payment????? JB sure isn't going to pay for it out of his pocket because right now they are mighty thin.

I thought of the same thing.....

Outstanding question and thought thank you! I often wonder if a lot of this has been Baez sulking because he hasn't gotten his way and can't stand it when he hasn't had some kind of win.

Cause I see this defense team as too damned lazy to actually go through 4000 apps by themselves in a monitored location.

"They know their daughter murdered their granddaughter".

"It looks like everyone involved in this case is gonna be body-slammed & that's exactly what's happened".

There are so MANY great quotes from Tim we could go on ALL day!

Btw! HI LANCE!!! :)

:wave: Hello my dear friend!!
I agree. I thought of doing a transcript, but hearing these words coming from TM carries much more weight.

:wave: Hello my dear friend!!
I agree. I thought of doing a transcript, but hearing these words coming from TM carries much more weight.

Over 12 mins of body-slamming the A's & KC & JB.

Gotta LOVE it my dear friend! :dance:

I can't imagine how bewildered TM must have felt after 10 minutes in that house.
He said the worst call he ever got for a missing child came from CA. Then he gets there and sees right away that these people are acting strange and covering up.
I love his term for ICA=like the idiot she is.

Outstanding question and thought thank you! I often wonder if a lot of this has been Baez sulking because he hasn't gotten his way and can't stand it when he hasn't had some kind of win.

Cause I see this defense team as too damned lazy to actually go through 4000 apps by themselves in a monitored location.

I'm still wondering if he has looked thru all those "letters" that he has complained about --- :waitasec:

I can't imagine how bewildered TM must have felt after 10 minutes in that house.
He said the worst call he ever got for a missing child came from CA. Then he gets there and sees right away that these people are acting strange and covering up.
I love his term for ICA=like the idiot she is.

BBM

LOL!! And it also describes just about everyone else on ICA's side.

We probably should scratch off the 'idiot' list the ones who no longer sit on her side..How many are there now? :waitasec:

zoey, i had that problem. You will have to restart it.

I loved it when TIm talked about the wasted money and effort by the defense because they don't have anything else. It is amazing to me that the most clear-cut cases i.e. OJ, peterson, etc. take the most resources if the perp refuses to man up and take responsiblity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle