2010.08.16 Tim Miller Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it take to download????? keep getting the "loading"

I don't know why you're having a prob Zoey-I just tried the link and it played pretty quickly. Try this-

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/5...ws/Extended-Interview-Casey-Anthony-8-16-10he

By the way don't miss the short interview (It's only 2:50 min. long but very POWERFUL!!) here-

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/7...or-Group-was-Abused-by-Anthony-Father-8-16-10
So JB - why haven't you deposed Tim? I think we all know why!!:snooty:

Not sure if this was posted yet from Tim:

Meanwhile, miller said the case has cost him $108 thousand and forced him to turn down roughly 25 families that genuinely needed his help.

After the trial he's ready to be done with the Anthony's forever.

"They're the most cold-hearted family in the United States of America," said Miller.

The Anthony trial is set to begin next spring.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-anthony-case-story,0,3647249.story

He is absolutely right! IMO

Wait a sec here ... just hit me that JB has to account to JAC for all expenditures so how the devil is JB gonna be able to do background checks, without HHJPs approval of course, without any $$$$$$ and then submit to JAC for payment????? JB sure isn't going to pay for it out of his pocket because right now they are mighty thin.

This is just too much .......... or am I missing something.

Doesn't their PI work for free too?

I"ve tried and tried to no avail....perhaps a transcript????? (hint, hint)----

I can get both interviews to load..... but I can't get any sound... Sure wish I could lip-read LOL !!!

I can get both interviews to load..... but I can't get any sound... Sure wish I could lip-read LOL !!!

I have determined it just isn't going to work for me.....if anyone wants to do a transcript....this is the one interview I would love to see....couldn't do the jb/cm one ---- this one I would love...tia in advance....:innocent:

Wait a sec here ... just hit me that JB has to account to JAC for all expenditures so how the devil is JB gonna be able to do background checks, without HHJPs approval of course, without any $$$$$$ and then submit to JAC for payment????? JB sure isn't going to pay for it out of his pocket because right now they are mighty thin.

Private investigator. Billed as reports necessary to conduct an investigation. jmo

I posted this in the "Conway Resigns" thread; but I think it really belongs in this topic thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Mod's, if you think my original needs to be deleted, by all means, go ahead since I am reposting here}

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was up all night long unable to sleep, and just reading around....when something suddenly came to my mind. Not sure if it was drug-induced on my part, or just plain being overly tired.
Still not sure if I can get it out right to make it all make sense even, but here goes.

All this muckity-muck over the TES Records ~
They have had access to them for a long time now, we all know that.
We all have scratched our heads every time it rears it's ugly head, wondering WTF. Last month, after we heard Judge Perry give the rules, tell in open court if there were any problems, he would always be available, etc.
So, what happens, once again, the records are at the center of attention, and, Tim Miller has yet to be deposed.

Baez wants to get into a room WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE in there.
Not so that they can go through the records privatly, but, IMO, so that they CAN PLANT THEIR OWN "fall-guy searcher".

It's easy enough to get your hands on one or two of those volunteer sign in sheets, where you itemize what and where you did.
I've seen them, long ago, but, can't remember where now.

So, I *think*, they wanted to have a chance to get in there, and plant a couple "volunteer sheets", that they would then "flag & tag", and low and behold, these searchers would NEVER be found.

The speculation could run rampant, they could "accuse" these searchers of all kinds of things and not have to worry about any repurcutions coming back on them.
There would be the doubt out there, and in the juries mind of who were these people, where did they come from, and, where have they disappeared to?

Now, how this info may have gotton back to Brad Conway, or, if it did, of course, I don't know. {still tired and muggy minded}.
But, if Conway suspects something like this, since he had complete private access, he could possibly testify that he does not remember seeing "these volunteer's paperwork" when he looked over the thousands of pages.

I hope that TES and NeJames have those names numbered and alphabetically in order, and have had such done from day one and notorized to that fact.

We know there is no way that the JAC would approve Baez running background checks on an unlimited amount of searchers.{ would they???}
And, it's time consuming.
So, make your own "name", make sure that it is a name is odd and unrunable.

I had thought maybe they would go with a Julliet Lewis, or, Jeffrey Hawkins, but, those names would have stuck out with everyone.

But, if they came across a name, that was later untraceable, but a name that Casey recognized??? Hmm.......

Conway KNEW about those e-mails as soon as NeJames hit "send" on his reply to Cindy ~
That would have been the time to nip whatever is really going on in the bud, IMO, right??
Just because Baez made a motion and submitted it, doesn't change the fact that the lies and allegations were already out there~!

I don't know - it's just smells to me, from every direction.
{and lack of sleep}

Conway has been tardy or missing lately, goes to NYC with the Anthony's, but for the first time, does NOT sit side by side with them in their interview.
The Anthony's leave, and Conway stays put and makes a Monday morning appearance on the news that the previous interviews with his ex clients had been taped!

Well, maybe I'm not making any sense, or, maybe someone can clear my muddled mind up on this, and tell me I am nutzz and over-medicated and that what I "think" wouldn't fly??
Anyone???

Do I need to step back?
Look for a 12 step program?

PurpleIris,
Not so that they can go through the records privatly, but, IMO, so that they CAN PLANT THEIR OWN "fall-guy searcher".

I like this!!

I posted this in the "Conway Resigns" thread; but I think it really belongs in this topic thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Mod's, if you think my original needs to be deleted, by all means, go ahead since I am reposting here}

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was up all night long unable to sleep, and just reading around....when something suddenly came to my mind. Not sure if it was drug-induced on my part, or just plain being overly tired.
Still not sure if I can get it out right to make it all make sense even, but here goes.

All this muckity-muck over the TES Records ~
They have had access to them for a long time now, we all know that.
We all have scratched our heads every time it rears it's ugly head, wondering WTF. Last month, after we heard Judge Perry give the rules, tell in open court if there were any problems, he would always be available, etc.
So, what happens, once again, the records are at the center of attention, and, Tim Miller has yet to be deposed.

It's easy enough to get your hands on one or two of those volunteer sign in sheets, where you itemize what and where you did.
I've seen them, long ago, but, can't remember where now.

So, I *think*, they wanted to have a chance to get in there, and plant a couple "volunteer sheets", that they would then "flag & tag", and low and behold, these searchers would NEVER be found.

The speculation could run rampant, they could "accuse" these searchers of all kinds of things and not have to worry about any repurcutions coming back on them.
There would be the doubt out there, and in the juries mind of who were these people, where did they come from, and, where have they disappeared to?

Now, how this info may have gotton back to Brad Conway, or, if it did, of course, I don't know. {still tired and muggy minded}.
But, if Conway suspects something like this, since he had complete private access, he could possibly testify that he does not remember seeing "these volunteer's paperwork" when he looked over the thousands of pages.

I hope that TES and NeJames have those names numbered and alphabetically in order, and have had such done from day one and notorized to that fact.

We know there is no way that the JAC would approve Baez running background checks on an unlimited amount of searchers.{ would they???}
And, it's time consuming.
So, make your own "name", make sure that it is a name is odd and unrunable.

I had thought maybe they would go with a Julliet Lewis, or, Jeffrey Hawkins, but, those names would have stuck out with everyone.

But, if they came across a name, that was later untraceable, but a name that Casey recognized??? Hmm.......

Conway KNEW about those e-mails as soon as NeJames hit "send" on his reply to Cindy ~
That would have been the time to nip whatever is really going on in the bud, IMO, right??
Just because Baez made a motion and submitted it, doesn't change the fact that the lies and allegations were already out there~!

I don't know - it's just smells to me, from every direction.
{and lack of sleep}

Conway has been tardy or missing lately, goes to NYC with the Anthony's, but for the first time, does NOT sit side by side with them in their interview.
The Anthony's leave, and Conway stays put and makes a Monday morning appearance on the news that the previous interviews with his ex clients had been taped!

Well, maybe I'm not making any sense, or, maybe someone can clear my muddled mind up on this, and tell me I am nutzz and over-medicated and that what I "think" wouldn't fly??
Anyone???

Do I need to step back?
Look for a 12 step program?

ITA...there is something that doesn't sit right with this "fishing" episode...can't understand why he proclaims he is trying to "save a life" when he doesn't do what normal lawyers would have already accomplished...the simple things, like take the statements or anything else...instead his focus as been on everything but.....(i am lacking in sleep as well...hate insomnia!!!!:furious:)---but I do ponder what he is expecting to find...

PurpleIris,

I like this!!

According to this interview (from Jan 2009) LP is saying there is a lost tip from Nov. 8 2008. TM disputs this and says it was Jim Hoover's tip and he was close but not where Caylee was found. Maybe LP and JB are working together to somehow show TM was a tool of LE which was out to get KC? Crazy-I know- but what else has the defense got to work with?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhqKH9Z_J-U[/ame]

WOW ~ that interview ~ leaves me speechless.

I think that of ALL of the stupid moves that this entire bunch has made, whatever their real reason's for Conway stepping down, and now Tim Miller coming out and ripping them all apart.........oh......they should be very afraid.

Very, very afraid.

Thanks for those links friends......wow.
Those were some pretty powerfull words, statements and opinions from TM.

Could be he has already done his background checks. I wonder if this fishing expedition already has a fish in the net and all this demanding to view all of the search records is just a cover for next SODDI victim already known to them.

Could be he has already done his background checks. I wonder if this fishing expedition already has a fish in the net and all this demanding to view all of the search records is just a cover for next SODDI victim already known to them.

Yep, and they have to PRIVATELY, without ANYONE else in the room, {like they claim Conway had access}, put that "fish" of their own making into the bait "box".

They never have wanted to look at all 4000+ names.
That would take to much time and they might miss some facetime on some tv interview show.

Known to them cause they sat in their office and filled out the volunteer sheet~!!!!

WOW! Just WOW!!!

Tim Miller is a hero!!!

If anyone ever had any doubt whatsoever, listen to this interview for all the answers!!!

Makes me want to empty my bank account to support Tim Miller & Texas Equusearch!

Yep, and they have to PRIVATELY, without ANYONE else in the room, {like they claim Conway had access}, put that "fish" of their own making into the bait "box".

They never have wanted to look at all 4000+ names.
That would take to much time and they might miss some facetime on some tv interview show.

Known to them cause they sat in their office and filled out the volunteer sheet~!!!!

It’s my understanding that they will have an observer appointed by JP to watch over them while they view the records. That’s why I think they already know who they are going after and are just using this record review to “stumble upon” their next victim.

It’s my understanding that they will have an observer appointed by JP to watch over them while they view the records. That’s why I think they already know who they are going after and are just using this record review to “stumble upon” their next victim.

Yes ~ But in the last motion, Baez claims that Conway had free range in there with those boxes, all alone.

THAT is what they want also.
Then, they can have their "stumble/ah-ha" moment, IMO.

It's been clear to them from the get-go that they could look and review those records at any time they want.

They just don't want anyone in there looking over their shoulders and monitering them, ala Brad Conway; if that is true.

"They are the most cold blooded family in America" or something like that...made me think of LA mouthing "I love you" to CMA right before testifying without emotion about the day he discovered his niece was nowhere to be found.
Ya mean "giggles"? Sorry, I know that people get nervous in court...but if you have the "chutzpah" to mouth sweet nothings (and I'm not sure that that's what it was)...then you have ability to keep the chuckles to yourself.
JMHO

PS- the interview was GREAT!

Yes ~ But in the last motion, Baez claims that Conway had free range in there with those boxes, all alone.

THAT is what they want also.
Then, they can have their "stumble/ah-ha" moment, IMO.

It's been clear to them from the get-go that they could look and review those records at any time they want.

They just don't want anyone in there looking over their shoulders and monitering them, ala Brad Conway; if that is true.

Pretty sure I heard Mason say that in the presser yesterday. The judge's order should be released soon and we'll know for sure.

I love this man. He demonstrates EVERY SINGLE DAY that he truly cares for the American Children.

Doesn't their PI work for free too?

Private investigator. Billed as reports necessary to conduct an investigation. jmo

Naw, don't think that will work for JB. The invoices have to be detailed. Even if JB finds 100 names that he picks out of any list he has, it will take time and money to investigate.

And given what we know of HHJPs extreme knowledge and feelings about this case, HHJP would surely pick up the dates and names JB could conjure up.

No, I don't believe even JB is stupid enough to attempt to pull one over the eyes of HHJP and the JAC.

And remember too, any names JB could come up with will have to be turned over to the SAOs office in his first and probably only discovery. We can bet JAshton would be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea