2010.08.17 - Croslin says she heard Haleigh Cummings attack

MC claiming she heard the house door opening and closing several times. Perhaps, she bricked back door later:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=163441&catid=3

Fields said that Overstreet then headed for Haleigh, while Croslin and Ronald Jr. hid under a sheet on a bed. They were able to hear Haleigh screaming, struggling and crying, he said.

Croslin told detectives Haleigh became quiet and she saw Overstreet put her in a bag, Fields said.

As she again hid under the covers, she said she heard the house door open and close several times,
then the sliding door on a van open and close.

Fields said Croslin remained under the covers until the van drove off.

Croslin told police her brother Tommy did nothing to Haleigh, and that everyone in the family is scared of Overstreet.

And she was so scared of Joe, who went a few states away, that about 9 months after the fact, she traveled to where Joe was.

This is such a dumb story, this is exactly why Joe Overstreet is not in jail.

MC claiming she heard the house door opening and closing several times. Perhaps, she bricked back door later:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=163441&catid=3

Fields said that Overstreet then headed for Haleigh, while Croslin and Ronald Jr. hid under a sheet on a bed. They were able to hear Haleigh screaming, struggling and crying, he said.

Croslin told detectives Haleigh became quiet and she saw Overstreet put her in a bag, Fields said.

As she again hid under the covers, she said she heard the house door open and close several times,

Croslin told police her brother Tommy did nothing to Haleigh, and that everyone in the family is scared of Overstreet.

BBM (and this is not directed at you epiphany)
IF it happened this way - then why didn't Big Bad Ron take out JO? He was there the next day, hanging flyers! Ron would have beat anyone senseless if he thought they had knowledge of what happened AND Misty would have been talking itl she's blue in the face at Ron telling him JO did it! JO did it!!

I'll buy anyone else being afraid of JO but not Ron - he77 he even had a machine gun! Ron would have "filled him full of holes" if JO had done this and Misty and/or Tommy knew!

JO took Haleigh away - but JO did not KILL her. Nope. Misty is getting closer. Now she needs to back up just another hour or two from JO talking Haleigh out of the MH. She needs to explain why JO took her out of there, and it ain't got nuffin' to do with him being mad cause he couldn't find the gun.
JMHO

I think Misty may be able to lift one:

http://www.madehow.com/Volume-3/Concrete-Block.html

A typical concrete block weighs 38-43 lb (17.2-19.5 kg).

If granulated coal or volcanic cinders are used instead of sand and gravel, the resulting block is commonly called a cinder block. This produces a dark gray block with a medium-to-coarse surface texture, good strength, good sound-deadening properties, and a higher thermal insulating value than a concrete block. A typical cinder block weighs 26-33 lb (11.8-15.0 kg).

I wonder why her lawyer would say this to the media?

I think it was just getting re-floated to help the future sentencing of Misty, that she [in theory] cooperated with LE and should get credit.

Lame. Lies.

that last line is the one that gets me. If Misty was hiding, & Joe & Tommy were both there, how would she know that Tommy did nothing to Haleigh? because he told her? & none of the Croslins seem particularly scared of Joe. disgusted maybe, but not scared.

Misty and Tommy, Misty and Tommy, Misty and Tommy.

Art claims to have spoken to Robert Fields and has another Exclusive

Exclusive: Haleigh Tossed into “Black Bag!”
"Snip"

August 17th, 2010
By Art Harris, The Bald Truth

It’s the same story The Bald Truth reported weeks ago from sources close to the case— Misty Croslin telling investigators she held Haleigh Cummings’ little brother tight, cringing under the sheets as the five year girl old screamed in the next room, allegedly carted off by an angry JO.

“She says she saw Joe Overstreet come to the trailer looking for a gun, and when he couldn’t find it, turned on Misty, roughed her up, groped her sexually, then grabbed Haleigh and tossed her into a black bag,” her attorney, Robert Fields tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Tuesday.

“She was scared and dove under the covers with Ronald, Jr to hide,” he said.

Read the rest of this entry » http://www.artharris.com/2010/08/17/exclusive-haleigh-tossed-into-black-bag/#more-4569

The Joe did it theory/lies/bullchit does not explain ONE action of any of the players. Not one. The story won't fly. It's desperation. And it didn't work.

This just in today.

My next question is: How can he be pushing and sexually groping her if he has Haleigh in the bag and she, MC is hiding under the covers. Geez! I'm wondering if MC is capable of a truth.

I don't think she can or will tell the truth. If by some wild chance what she says is true, she should still fry. How could anyone not come to the defense of a child, esp a child they claim they loved. I would go to the aid of a child in trouble that I didn't know & sure as he!! would have to kill me to get to not only my kids but anyones kid.
It's time we stop playing nice with the likes of child killers. Charge her butt with murder & see what she sings then.

"she said she heard the house door open and close several times"

Well, sounds like Misty's latest tale did a pretty thorough job of sweeping all that pesky ole dirty laundry on the floor out of the way that TN made a point of telling NG was ALWAYS there to hold the door WIDE OPEN......

Chin up Teresa, you tried. You've still got "the bedroom door is ALWAYS open" to be proud of.

Don't know if it was Whisp or Papa who posted the photo of JO and MC hanging up flyers next morning, but Misty looked none too terrified of JO to me.

I didn't believe Ron was guilty until about six month ago. (never ever fan)

I think there is some truth in this story of Misty.

I started to believe that something happen to Haleigh during a fight with Misty
and Ron. She died later maybe from a bump on the head. IDK

Tommy or Tim was called to help along with Misty while Ron at work.

Ron kept calling because he didn't want to come home until the dirty deed was done.

The only person I can find that they could be scare of is Ron. I can see Ron threatening their families and kids.

*Hank Sr. calls the cops because Ron gave pills and try to kill him.

*The big blow out at GMS with Tommy and parents...Tommy was scare for Misty.

*The chase with CJ! Was Ron scare that CJ was told to much detail about that night by Misty? That not even going into the interview with CJ on Levi which to me gave more detail into Ron personality.

*I watch the tape again with Geraldo from the early days and I stop counting the lies that he said on that tape.

I don't think Joe was there.
I think it was Tim and Tommy and that make more sense to me that Misty been protecting her brothers and Ron.

If the story is true about a black bag (that the first time I heard about a black bag) I like to know what that bag look like...was it like a laundry bag?

I also think the gun keep coming up because it was used to be paid on the debt for dirty deeds. (In the earlier days Ron did not want anyone to talk about the gun he said that was lie) hmmm

of course this JMO and again I believe that there some truth in this story just a name has been change to protect the guilty parties.

I also think that we might be getting close to the truth. It seem like prisoners always turn to higher power and might feel the need to confess.

About Misty hiding under the cover with little JR...I don't believe Haleigh was crying she had already pass... but she was hiding undercover to keep JR from seeing Haleigh being carry out and who was doing the carrying. JMO

Personally I think Misty lucked out to have Fields on board. He seems to be the only attorney in this mess that has any smarts. I'm not sayin ...just sayin

IMO

I didn't believe Ron was guilty until about six month ago. (never ever fan)

I think there is some truth in this story of Misty.

I started to believe that something happen to Haleigh during a fight with Misty
and Ron. She died later maybe from a bump on the head. IDK

Tommy or Tim was called to help along with Misty while Ron at work.

Ron kept calling because he didn't want to come home until the dirty deed was done.

The only person I can find that they could be scare of is Ron. I can see Ron threatening their families and kids.

*Hank Sr. calls the cops because Ron gave pills and try to kill him.

*The big blow out at GMS with Tommy and parents...Tommy was scare for Misty.

*The chase with CJ! Was Ron scare that CJ was told to much detail about that night by Misty? That not even going into the interview with CJ on Levi which to me gave more detail into Ron personality.

*I watch the tape again with Geraldo from the early days and I stop counting the lies that he said on that tape.

I don't think Joe was there.
I think it was Tim and Tommy and that make more sense to me that Misty been protecting her brothers and Ron.

If the story is true about a black bag (that the first time I heard about a black bag) I like to know what that bag look like...was it like a laundry bag?

I also think the gun keep coming up because it was used to be paid on the debt for dirty deeds. (In the earlier days Ron did not want anyone to talk about the gun he said that was lie) hmmm

of course this JMO and again I believe that there some truth in this story just a name has been change to protect the guilty parties.

I also think that we might be getting close to the truth. It seem like prisoners always turn to higher power and might feel the need to confess.

About Misty hiding under the cover with little JR...I don't believe Haleigh was crying she had already pass... but she was hiding undercover to keep JR from seeing Haleigh being carry out and who was doing the carrying. JMO

BBM your right about the black bag. It's the first time I have heard about that as well:waitasec:

MC lawyer says the whole family was scared of Joe. Well Gramma Hollers lives in the same state as Joe, and she doesn't hold back when discussing him, not too scared me thinks.

In light of Joe's recent drug bust, if LE really thought he had something to do with it don;t cha think they would have put a high bond and kept him in jail to squeeze him?? . It's hard to beleive they'd let him slip away once they had him.

I think I've lost my mind. I keep going back to Misty waking up in the middle of the night, found the light on, went back to her room to get her phone (or whatever) and noticed Haleigh was gone.

Don't know where I was, but all these open door/slamming/banging/crying/strugglling stories are news to me.

Yikes!

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member