2010.08.30 - Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone who knows, please list the websites where we can watch this hearing on the computer? Thanks in advance. Can't wait for this! :dance:

I wonder why Cindy waits until the 3rd 911 call to mention the car smelled like there was a dead body in it? Why not the first or second 911 call???

I wonder why Cindy waits until the 3rd 911 call to mention the car smelled like there was a dead body in it? Why not the first or second 911 call???

I wondered this too...Also, Casey sounds so disturbing when she is answer the 911 operators questions. Chilling.

Hello WS

So, did Cindy just make up the "smell" right then? She says she was just making something up, it was not premeditated what she said...

Then, she answers that George also smelled the smell and had said something about it...

She lied right there! Right there...

:twocents:

I wondered this too...Also, Casey sounds so disturbing when she is answer the 911 operators questions. Chilling.

I think it feels so disturbing in context while comparing and contrasting CA's demeanor vs. KC's. Even the 911 operator questions KC about the amount of time with more emotion in her voice than KC's. Sad . . . so sad!!

Oh Lee is soooo creepy, and then his I Love You to Casey !

Oh Lee is soooo creepy, and then his I Love You to Casey !

Jean Casarez on InSession is reporting that the Orlando Sentinel has filed a Motion to Intervene in the recent defense objections. Says they could be argued today if attorney from jail comes.

I'm prepared for a journey into whatever vast, irrelevant, off-topic wasteland the defense will take us into! 30 minutes scheduled?? Oh Judge Perry I hope you didn't make plans for this afternoon.

So any bets on whether Mr. Baezzzz will bring up complaints about the jail? The media?

Doesn't seem like the local news website will be airing the hearing live. Does anyone know of a web site that will be carrying the hearing?

I was about to ask the same thing Macushla.
Can anyone share a link with us to the hearing?
Thank you in advance.

So far no media has reported they will be covering this live.

Wow this will be the first time EVER that local stations have not covered it live on their web sites - interesting turn of events!

JB and Cheney there along with Jim L.

I think the real reason was that ICA stated that "nanny took her" that was when she started on that line...prior to that who the heck knows what was going on.....think at that point it really really registered with her...I think with GA it made sense-since he was hoping and praying walking to the car that he didn't find ICa or Caylee in the trunk....

Jean Casaras just reporting on InSession that another motion has been filed. This one by the Orlando Sentinel, Motion to intervene for the limited purpose of opposing the defendants standing objection to abuse of of Fl statute 119.01 (public records law)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon