2010.09.21 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET

Yes, and the happiness in both of their eyes just jumps off the page, so unlike the say cheese forced smile she musters up when near her mom, here she just looked safe and natural and comfortable in his arms. What a doll she was. Whoever her father was, I am sure he would have gladly taken full custody if Casey would have just asked. Her paternal grandparents were robbed of this baby being in their family too.

Thank you, I should not post until I've had at least 2 cups of coffee! You are 100000000% correct! I was :confused:

here is jp:

I have had probably 4 cups of coffee and RubyB is still correct. I was not confused - I just don't know the faces of ICA merry band of men off by heart.
Thanks you for the correction and yes ThinkTank, that is the black and white pic I am thinking of. Such a nice picture of both of them.

I have had probably 4 cups of coffee and RubyB is still correct. I was not confused - I just don't know the faces of ICA merry band of men off by heart.
Thanks you for the correction and yes ThinkTank, that is the black and white pic I am thinking of. Such a nice picture of both of them.

OT - Last night was crazy here, we had severe storms and a microburst less than 3 miles away, our tree was hit by lightning and caught fire, the fire department and mother nature took care of it within 30 minutes. Anyway, it was a long night, was up checking to make sure it didn't start up again as it was smoldering for hours. I just can't believe I posted that answer, oh well, I can live with my imperfections :angel:.

OT - Last night was crazy here, we had severe storms and a microburst less than 3 miles away, our tree was hit by lightning and caught fire, the fire department and mother nature took care of it within 30 minutes. Anyway, it was a long night, was up checking to make sure it didn't start up again as it was smoldering for hours. I just can't believe I posted that answer, oh well, I can live with my imperfections :angel:.

glad everything is ok today!!! Hate storms!!!! Take care!

LOL - take it easy on yourself! I have so many imperfections I've been forced to accept them and carry on regardless! Glad to hear you are still safe despite mother nature having a temper tantrum.

Yes, and the happiness in both of their eyes just jumps off the page, so unlike the say cheese forced smile she musters up when near her mom, here she just looked safe and natural and comfortable in his arms. What a doll she was. Whoever her father was, I am sure he would have gladly taken full custody if Casey would have just asked. Her paternal grandparents were robbed of this baby being in their family too.

BBM

This makes me so angry! Caylee had another family somewhere. A father, another set of grandparents, possibly aunts and/or uncles, maybe little cousins to play with. But, KC and CA decided that they were enough and deprived Caylee of ever knowing them. Even if KC wasn't positive who Caylee's father was, she or one of her friends could have sat down and made a list of who she had been with, drunk or sober, and figured it out. It doesn't appear that any effort was put forth to find the father. Just tell a lie to pacify whoever might ask and move on. No consideration for that little girl whatsoever! Infuriating! :banghead:

BBM

This makes me so angry! Caylee had another family somewhere. A father, another set of grandparents, possibly aunts and/or uncles, maybe little cousins to play with. But, KC and CA decided that they were enough and deprived Caylee of ever knowing them. Even if KC wasn't positive who Caylee's father was, she or one of her friends could have sat down and made a list of who she had been with, drunk or sober, and figured it out. It doesn't appear that any effort was put forth to find the father. Just tell a lie to pacify whoever might ask and move on. No consideration for that little girl whatsoever! Infuriating! :banghead:

I agree chefmom!! How could they act this way? So non caring about the other part of Caylee's family. They knew darn well who it was, and maybe too much so??? I know they say it can't be GA but if you look at Caylee's low ear lobes and in early pics she really looks like him? Just sayin' I am not 100% sure about that. Why on earth would you not try to get support for your daughter? Help from the daddy? Unless.........................??????????? Hmmph

I agree chefmom!! How could they act this way? So non caring about the other part of Caylee's family. They knew darn well who it was, and maybe too much so??? I know they say it can't be GA but if you look at Caylee's low ear lobes and in early pics she really looks like him? Just sayin' I am not 100% sure about that. Why on earth would you not try to get support for your daughter? Help from the daddy? Unless.........................??????????? Hmmph

Lord knows Im not one of GA biggest fans but I have to say he is Caylee grampa it would be prefectly normal for Caylee to share some traits of his. I think the A's are just selfish and wanted Caylee all to themselves had nothing to do with who the father was. Also IMO Casey never told anyone who the real daddy was. Unfortunely she is the only one who knows for sure.

Ryan P. holding Caylee
JP Chatt alone

Someone asked earlier if there has been an interview with J.P. Chatt.
I'm sure we saw one but for the life of me I can't find it. It was very bland, little info. Here's the thing, today I ran across a post that said JP's transcription had been 9/6/08. When I saw the question asking if he's been interviewed, I tried to find the interview. I looked at every document page and it's not listed. There is a post #117, dated 3/5/09, that lists 'redacted statements released 3/5/09'.

As I was looking, I started to think of different things that have been discussed but then dropped. We've wondered at times how KC got in touch with JB in the first place. I remember we discovered way back when that JB's sister worked in some management position for the Chatt's freight/export company. I began to wonder if that could be the connection and why it would be. I'm at a loss as to why we have heard so little about JPC when he lived with RM and AH while KC was over there so much with Caylee right around the same time Caylee went missing.

Thinking out loud. Night all.

Padilla has lost many supporters from WS, I used to be one of them.
He has really gotten on my last nerve and I wish Levy would not have him on his show anymore. He adds absolutely nothing but chaos.

I don't think there is a chance in he77 that either the defense or prosecution is going to put Leonard Padilla on the stand during trial.

LP has an extremely shady past going back to the early 1990s that is well documented, that under cross examination, will destroy any credibility, honesty or integrity. Court records show he attempted to deceive the California court system in the past on more than one occasion, has served jail time, and was dishonest in business dealings in the past.

Being hit with a $2 million judgment by the IRS just weeks before instigating himself in this case will also speak of his true motivations.

No way is either side going to take a chance of putting a witness on the stand who can be so easily discredited....

BBM

I think Cindy was more than happy to never question who the other grandparents might have been. She might have had to share Caylee with them and Cindy doesn't play well with others imo

I don't think there is a chance in he77 that either the defense or prosecution is going to put Leonard Padilla on the stand during trial.

LP has an extremely shady past going back to the early 1990s that is well documented, that under cross examination, will destroy any credibility, honesty or integrity. Court records show he attempted to deceive the California court system in the past on more than one occasion, has served jail time, and was dishonest in business dealings in the past.

Being hit with a $2 million judgment by the IRS just weeks before instigating himself in this case will also speak of his true motivations.

No way is either side going to take a chance of putting a witness on the stand who can be so easily discredited....

You will note that LP does not appear on either sides witness list and has not been deposed by anyone. I don't think LE buys or has any interest in a word he says, and I think that was the case from early on.

Thank you, Kent, for reminding me of the facts. ITA with you.

I'm ashamed to admit that I was deceived early on by this chameleon. :blushing: I thought he was merely a big-hearted, bumbling cowboy whose worst fault was seeking the limelight. He had me convinced that he was really seeking justice for Caylee. I found it confusing and hard to believe the allegations his nephew was posting about him here on this forum. But it appears he was right in that LP's goals were only self-serving. The truth always does come out, doesn't it?

Thank you, Kent, for reminding me of the facts. ITA with you.

I'm ashamed to admit that I was deceived early on by this chameleon. :blushing: I thought he was merely a big-hearted, bumbling cowboy whose worst fault was seeking the limelight. He had me convinced that he was really seeking justice for Caylee. I found it confusing and hard to believe the allegations his nephew was posting about him here on this forum. But it appears he was right in that LP's goals were only self-serving. The truth always does come out, doesn't it?

ExpectingUnicorns - thank you for saying so well what I've been feeling. I was an LP believer in the beginning, which probably explains my anger every time he opens his mouth now.:furious:

I was initially completely deceived. And yes, his nephew did gently try to warn us, and I remember thinking - wow, what kind of bad blood is there in this family, rather than taking what he said at face value. :blushing:

ExpectingUnicorns - thank you for saying so well what I've been feeling. I was an LP believer in the beginning, which probably explains my anger every time he opens his mouth now.:furious:

I was initially completely deceived. And yes, his nephew did gently try to warn us, and I remember thinking - wow, what kind of bad blood is there in this family, rather than taking what he said at face value. :blushing:

I was a former LP fan. I believed the man could do no wrong, but not anymore.:snooty:

Do we know what shocking event LP's nephew was telling us was coming up? There have been so many I'm not sure anymore what he was referring to.

Was it George's affair and taking money from her and a few other ladies? That story died down pretty quickly however.

Do we know what shocking event LP's nephew was telling us was coming up? There have been so many I'm not sure anymore what he was referring to.

Was it George's affair and taking money from her and a few other ladies? That story died down pretty quickly however.

I've developed an immunity to anyone proclaiming "Shocking event tomorrow!!" or "Bombshell!" or "I know something you don't!" or "Stay tuned! We reveal all in our next episode!"

Or maybe it's a callus. Or an allergy. Or an aversion.

Anyway, such declarations do nothing anymore but annoy me. Ain't seen one yet that has lived up to the hype.

My favorite part is when LP confused himself with his timeline, then comes back later with a complete edit-sweet-I love how he does that without batting a lash.

I don't think LP had malicious intentions (just selfish ones), and for my tiny part I have made plenty of mistakes on this forum....but yikes, he was all over the board with that-She disposed of Caylee on the 17th, the 18th and the 24th!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back