2010.09.21 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET

Someone asked earlier if there has been an interview with J.P. Chatt.
I'm sure we saw one but for the life of me I can't find it. It was very bland, little info. Here's the thing, today I ran across a post that said JP's transcription had been 9/6/08. When I saw the question asking if he's been interviewed, I tried to find the interview. I looked at every document page and it's not listed. There is a post #117, dated 3/5/09, that lists 'redacted statements released 3/5/09'.

As I was looking, I started to think of different things that have been discussed but then dropped. We've wondered at times how KC got in touch with JB in the first place. I remember we discovered way back when that JB's sister worked in some management position for the Chatt's freight/export company. I began to wonder if that could be the connection and why it would be. I'm at a loss as to why we have heard so little about JPC when he lived with RM and AH while KC was over there so much with Caylee right around the same time Caylee went missing.

Thinking out loud. Night all.

I am pretty sure I saw one, too-I remember someone saying his full name, and I don't think it is John Paul as I immediately ASSumed...hmmmm.

I've developed an immunity to anyone proclaiming "Shocking event tomorrow!!" or "Bombshell!" or "I know something you don't!" or "Stay tuned! We reveal all in our next episode!"

Or maybe it's a callus. Or an allergy. Or an aversion.

Anyway, such declarations do nothing anymore but annoy me. Ain't seen one yet that has lived up to the hype.

Yep. Unless we're talking Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole Smith blonde bombshells, my immediate thought about the proclamations is that they actually mean "redundant and boring recycled ratings hopefuls"

I am pretty sure I saw one, too-I remember someone saying his full name, and I don't think it is John Paul as I immediately ASSumed...hmmmm.

I think the JP stands for John Phillip.
I looked through my notes and couldn't find any details of a transcript - now I'm doubting myself. :waitasec: Wonder what's up with that?

I think the JP stands for John Phillip.
I looked through my notes and couldn't find any details of a transcript - now I'm doubting myself. :waitasec: Wonder what's up with that?

I was so sure there was an interview....but maybe it was in the investigative documents, a paragraph or two about him and things he told police? Those investigative summaries have fooled me before, thought I remembered interviews when instead it was the detective's recollections/narratives within doc dumps.

Those early docs dumps were great, a lot of info in the investigative summary portions. A lot of stuff being requested in the "What would you like to see" thread that stems from those summaries, like LE's recollection of KSRobinson-The reference to AnnieD had us clamoring to see her interview for months.

I never fell for LP. He started saying things right away that were in defense of Casey. LP was blaming everyone else, even saying that the computer searches weren't Casey because George and Cindy wanted to kill the other for insurance money. He just made up things as he went along and said them like it was fact instead of explaining it was just a theory of his. Probably wasn't even a theory, just something to keep his mouth moving.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back