2010.09.27 Status hearing - Ext to 2010.11.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I'm betting they will all claim to be working pro bono, but you know they are still going to be submitting expenses, so how many lawyers are they going to allow expenses for? I hope they are going to shut this trainwreck down.

BBM
Exactly! How many lawyers will it take to defend Ms "I lied about my daughters whereabouts for 31 days until my Mom caught up with me" Anthony

Mason and Baez are talking with Ashton prior to the hearing

No sound on TruTV either... Oh, but I see JB brought a color-coded chart.

Baez has been playing with his highlighters again. He's explaining the "Red" batch.

don't you love the colors on his papers, what would Baez do if he was colorblind?

Sounds like Baez is making excuses for why he is not going to meet the deadline for expert witness depositions.

HHJP needs to ban Baez from using highlighters. Are we back in high school Baez? Or is this kindergarten?

Going over depostitions - which have and have not been taken. Experts that have not been done. Pinning JB down as to who has not been deposed.

Baez calling out the prosecution again on turning in new experts (he thinks) or just witnesses. Judge is concerned about expert witnesses. Baez just whining to whine. IMO

HHJP needs to ban Baez from using highlighters. Are we back in high school Baez? Or is this kindergarten?

I love highlighters myself, but I have never used red. Kind of hard on the eyes don't you think? Pink, blue, yellow, lavender all much better.

I thought Baez just told the judge two expert witnesses not deposed. After the judge got testy it's turned into seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500