2010.09.27 Status hearing - Ext to 2010.11.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
discussing 7 expert witnesses that have yet to be deposed by defense

Only 2 people in gallery on defense side that I can see. Discussing 7 expert witness list still remaining (to be deposed? not sure, just got audio)
Michael Rickenboch in Washington DC scheduled this Wed/Thursday, William Moore, Sandra (? can't hear) will be taken Thursday, John Dennis, James Darnell Secret Service.. sorry trying to type and listen.

Judge is making Baez give names of expert witnesses he will not be able to depose in time or even schedule the depos.

Baez calling out the prosecution again on turning in new experts (he thinks) or just witnesses. Judge is concerned about expert witnesses. Baez just whining to whine. IMO

OMG the state has had their witnesses and experts for like 2 YEARS now. It's not their fault you didn't read the list until now, Baez!

I thought Baez just told the judge two expert witnesses not deposed. After the judge got testy it's turned into seven.

I would have thought that jb would have been a tad more prepared....:waitasec:

Baez calling out the prosecution again on turning in new experts (he thinks) or just witnesses. Judge is concerned about expert witnesses. Baez just whining to whine. IMO

Ya notice whenever Baez can't give the judge a positive answer, Baez waves his left arm towards the state as if it's their fault.

I would have thought that jb would have been a tad more prepared....:waitasec:

You are giving him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit, lol!

I think I would have a coronary if he ever came to a hearing or the trial prepared.

Love SA complaining about lack thereof of no depo for the endo guy....haskel

ohhh, his expert from nebraska had faulty equipment last month and couldn't do a thorough investigation. boooo hooo

Baez said he can probably have them scheduled by the end of November. Prosecution is saying he will object if the scheduling goes way beyond schedule. Some of the info has been available for 2 years.

Baez says they are fully booked.

"We're not sitting around doing nothing. All these depositions take preparation... so they can be done thoroughly properly." - J. Baez

GO JA!! Calling JB out for delaying examining evidence. "Number one, I don't think the defense in the last two years HAS been diligent" in examining evidence. YES!

The defense who claims they can do 40 depots in one day, is now claiming these depots need preparation and can't be done by November.

JA schooling Baez about having the list for year and half at least.

Baez said he can probably have them scheduled by the end of November. Prosecution is saying he will object if the scheduling goes way beyond schedule. Some of the info has been available for 2 years.

Baez says they are fully booked.

With WHAT? More TV appearances? And what happened to I can do like 50 depos in one afternoon Mason?

Ashton saying the evidence has been available for a year and half for the defense to examine and they have not been diligent about doing it. He's contesting the deadlines being extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500