2010.09.28 Levi P. Show: JonBenet Case Heats up! Tricia from WS weighs in

There's absolutely no proof that the fibers in the garrotte were from Patsy's jacket. Her jacket was red and black--why would only red fibers be stuck in the garrotte? The only similarity is the fibers were red...that's it.

red fibers make me think of a santa suit

I tend to lean toward that one, for now. Linda, have you read the first post of "Ask Super, Part 2?" Let me know, okay?

That's what Wendy Murphy said as well. Often it's a subconscious plea for help.

Yes, SuperDave, I've read it.

I think it sounds rather far fetched to anyone who is unfamiliar with the subject of child sexual abuse. Those of us that are familiar with the topic understand that as disgusting as the thought is, it's an extremely common reaction for a mother to blame the disclosing child!

There was a santa suit taken in as evidence. I always wondered where it was found, and what in particular about the suit brought it to the attention of the police that they took it in via a search warrant. Afterall, there was a lot of stuff in the basement.

The suit apparently was owned by the Ramseys. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibilities that the perp could have found it, and considered putting it on to take JBR out of the window---who would suspect a Santa on Christmas night walking down the street with a bundle on his back? Or could he have found it and put it on when he went upstairs to take JBR? If detected, all one would report was a prowler with a Santa suit on.

Red fibers were also supposedly found in the tray with the brushes.

Nothing was ever said about the santa suit--I've always found it curious that it was taken in under the search warrant, and wondered where it was found.

Show me where there is conclusive proof where the source of the red fibers came from.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-fibers.htm

Fiber Evidence

MR. LEVIN: I think that is
4 probably fair. Based on the state of the
5 art scientific testing, we believe the fibers
6 from her jacket were found in the paint
7 tray, were found tied into the ligature found
8 on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket
9 that she is wrapped in, were found on the
10 duct tape that is found on the mouth, and
11 the question is, can she explain to us how
12 those fibers appeared in those places that
13 are associated with her daughter's death.
14 And I understand you are not going to answer
15 those

Tricia reminding us that the R's say " we forgive who did this"..reminds of of another mother who says same thing about her childs killer,...Casey Anthony.:croc: Thats speaks volumes. There is no way I could "forgive " someone who took my precious child, especially, so soon (likely, never...no matter how healthy psychologist will say "forgiving " is healthy)after the childs death.

Thanks for reminder Tricia !

Great interview Levi and Tricia.

there is one person in the Ramsey house that was sick and that could evoke sympathy and loyalty from you if they perhaps killed your child in a moment of rage.

and that one person is Patsy, with ovarian cancer.

I wonder what meds she was taking at the time?

so maybe you have a case of marital co-dependency.

one parent has a little problem with molesting and the other lost their cool= cover for each other.

which is what many have speculated in round about ways.

The murder became a spectacle just like Jb's little life, and the house full of Christmas trees and private planes and big party dresses.

Yes, SuperDave, I've read it.

I think it sounds rather far fetched to anyone who is unfamiliar with the subject of child sexual abuse. Those of us that are familiar with the topic understand that as disgusting as the thought is, it's an extremely common reaction for a mother to blame the disclosing child!

Thanks, Linda.

Show me where there is conclusive proof where the source of the red fibers came from.

Linda7NJ beat me to it. And incidentally, you're still confusing the jacket with the sweater.

But if that's not good enough, try PR's own words:

"I had my whole body on her body, so my sweater fibers or whatever are going to transfer."

I've heard several experts say that her story would require flat-out magic.

Quick Q,

ST book, p 343,

"Trujillo presented the news that four red acryllic fibers on the duct tape covering Jonbenet's mouth were consistent with Patsy's blazer.

Trujillo addded that fiber testing was still incomplete because we were unable to obtain Patsy's red turtleneck, slacks foot-wear and fur clothing, although we still had not identified the beaver hair from the duct tape."

Have these ST facts been ammended?

Quick Q,

ST book, p 343,

"Trujillo presented the news that four red acryllic fibers on the duct tape covering Jonbenet's mouth were consistent with Patsy's blazer.

Trujillo addded that fiber testing was still incomplete because we were unable to obtain Patsy's red turtleneck, slacks foot-wear and fur clothing, although we still had not identified the beaver hair from the duct tape."

Have these ST facts been ammended?

In a sense, yes. Further testing was done after he resigned.

Maybe you're sore about how ST got treated for his absurd beliefs and are now taking it out on fellow posters by ridicule?

I fully understand now why some RDI in LE quit and are no longer involved in the investigation on a professional level. They were ridiculed out. Don't take my word for it, AH was fairly specific.

My theory hasn't changed much. All you need to do is read the paper to know that kidnapping and slavery aren't impossible. Its a better motive than RDI has because it incorporates all known evidence without being absurd or lofty. RDI is in no position to be lofty these days because its not getting any media support. Cooler heads have prevailed.

I am so sorry Hold...I was not meaning to ridicule you. I do respect your opinion. I promise!!! I just don't get how a SFF could enter the Ramsey home and not leave one iota of evidence behind. I am sorry...but, to me ...that is absurd. And until I find out the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, and WHERE of the touch dna....then it means nothing to me.

But they were CONSISTANT with Patsy's red sweater jacket...not a Santa Suit. Consistant means identical to....the color, the texture, the size, etc.

MR. LEVIN: I think that is
4 probably fair. Based on the state of the

5 art scientific testing, we believe the fibers
6 from her jacket were found in the paint
7 tray, were found tied into the ligature found
8 on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket
9 that she is wrapped in, were found on the
10 duct tape that is found on the mouth, and
11 the question is, can she explain to us how
12 those fibers appeared in those places that
13 are associated with her daughter's death.
14 And I understand you are not going to answer
15 those

Good grief Maikai what more do you want????

Linda7NJ beat me to it. And incidentally, you're still confusing the jacket with the sweater.

But if that's not good enough, try PR's own words:

"I had my whole body on her body, so my sweater fibers or whatever are going to transfer."

I've heard several experts say that her story would require flat-out magic.

Yeah, that certainly would have taken magic, for those sweater fibers to have floated onto the sticky side of the tape covering JB's mouth...which had already been removed, and was in the WC...when Patsy flung herself over JB's dead body. And it would have taken the magic of Criss Angel (I think he is awesome BTW) for those sweater fibers to have somehow floated onto the garrotte, and entwined themselves...when Patsy flung herself onto JB, too. Only if Criss had of been there...then that could have happened.

Good Morning America had a report on the case this morning. It was stated that the R's were CLEARED in 2008. It spoke about Burke's questioning and that the case had been reopened. Lawrence Schiller I believe was the author of PMPT was the one on the show.

I never understood how they were cleared...how do you clear on inconclusive evidence? You can't clear anyone who was in the house that night. The DNA is just a red herring.

I also think that JR could have transfered the fibers as well from PR to JB.

I know some crazy sh-- was going on in that house. that night. There is no question.

And there is only one reason for all the lies and all of the vague non answers.

Doll or dolls in the wine cellar? Blew me away! Maybe Trish meant to say Barbie doll nightgown?

The cord used to tie JonBenet's hands and strangle her has me thinking if it was possibly shoe strings taken off the hi-tec boots. If not the boots, than from another pair of shoes.

The duct tape used is also the same type used in some photo frames found in the home, particularly the one picture of JonBenet wearing lacy gloves.

John Ramsey told Detectives that JonBenet was afraid of the dark. She had to have a nitelite in her bathroom turned on and the door cracked open abit so as to have light coming from the laundry area. Makes perfect sense that a child that age be afraid of the dark.

John Ramsey also told Detectives that she would scream bloody murder if a stranger tried to feed her pineapple.

JonBenet was no shrinking violet...to think that a stranger would come in her home late at night and feed her pineapple, lure her down to the basement and molest her without her making no sounds is truly ludicrous.

Doll or dolls in the wine cellar? Blew me away! Maybe Trish meant to say Barbie doll nightgown?

The cord used to tie JonBenet's hands and strangle her has me thinking if it was possibly shoe strings taken off the hi-tec boots. If not the boots, than from another pair of shoes.

The duct tape used is also the same type used in some photo frames found in the home, particularly the one picture of JonBenet wearing lacy gloves.

John Ramsey told Detectives that JonBenet was afraid of the dark. She had to have a nitelite in her bathroom turned on and the door cracked open abit so as to have light coming from the laundry area. Makes perfect sense that a child that age be afraid of the dark.

John Ramsey also told Detectives that she would scream bloody murder if a stranger tried to feed her pineapple.

JonBenet was no shrinking violet...to think that a stranger would come in her home late at night and feed her pineapple, lure her down to the basement and molest her without her making no sounds is truly ludicrous.

Nope, over at FFJ, she said that she meant exactly what she said about the dolls.

Tricia's statement from over at FFJ..

"That's right Sabrina. It is the same story. This is separate from the barbie nightgown.

Placed with JonBenet in the room, according to my source, was JBR's favorite doll, or dolls. I heard it was plural but perhaps not.

Let me stress that although I trust this source it might not be true. I will say that the source has shown me in the past that the facts they had were correct. I have no reason to doubt them on this fact.

And to make sure I am up front about everything I was briefly interviewed by the National Enquirer and The Globe. I took no money nor was any money offered. "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back