2010.09.28 Levi P. Show: JonBenet Case Heats up! Tricia from WS weighs in

Ramsey knew the whole kidnap thing wasn't going to work. What other reason on earth would he have to look for his KIDNEAPPED daughter in his wine cellar? He was disraught that she was down there and they didn't discover her yet. He realized that they weren't going to look down there for her beacuase of the note.

he wanted it over with so they could leave town.

TG on LP show:

12:01
... I've been told
that she was wrapped in her favorite blanket
I beleive that's already been revealed,

but there were some dolls put down there,

Her favorite dolls

were put down

in the basement with her.

We revealed this a long time ago

that she did have some dolls that were
down around,
ah, in,

her favotite dolls,
that were set down there
with her.

down in the basement? or next to her body?

Yes, I was told by a source I trust that her favorite doll(s) were put in the basement with her.

There is some confusion whether it was one doll or more. I was told plural but it may have only been one.

I thought this actually was revealed some time ago but I guess not.

Again, my apologies. It has been so long since I have talked about this case and I didn't have any time to prepare for Levi's show. Had to go with what I remembered.

I know this should be posted elsewhere but I have to run so here you go . . . a great article from the Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-10-04/jonbenet-ramsey-investigation-reopening/

Take your blood pressure medicine before you read the part where Mary Lacy dares to criticize the new D.A.

Lacy says her office took over the case from the Boulder cops by “mutual agreement” and allows herself this dig at the current D.A.: “The new district attorney has no knowledge of the case at all,” she says. “At least the [police] over there would have been familiar with the case. Stan has enough on his plate.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-10-04/jonbenet-ramsey-investigation-reopening/2/

Tricia Griffith, the founder of forumforjustice.org, a website forum about the Ramsey investigation, has followed the case from the inception. She says Garnett, who is running for the job as state attorney general, has turned his attention to the murder for political reasons.
“I know they are getting a lot of publicity,” she says. “They could have interviewed Burke two years ago. I hate to be that cynical, but my cynical heart says there is not much to it.”

ah gee,

I had that same cynical thought as well, last nite, when I was blithering on to a friend about the new interviews in the JBR case.
False hope?

I know this should be posted elsewhere but I have to run so here you go . . . a great article from the Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-10-04/jonbenet-ramsey-investigation-reopening/

Most righteous!

Take your blood pressure medicine before you read the part where Mary Lacy dares to criticize the new D.A.

I'd be angry if I weren't laughing so hard! I seem to recall a lot of people saying the exact same thing about Mary Lacy, sometimes in those exact words!

This quote from Steven Pitt leaped out at me:

Pitt, the forensic psychiatrist, criticized that decision. “Let’s be real accurate—Miss Lacy had her own agenda and that was borne out time and again,” he says. “Miss Lacy isn’t the one who does the exonerating. It is an ongoing case. She clearly had her own agenda.”

To those who sneered when such things were suggested here, far be it from me to say "I told you so," but I TOLD YOU SO.

Ah yes, Pitt's quote was right-on...only surpassed by Tricia's relevant comments on Levi's radio show. Most impressive in their direct delivery, her statements were both succinct and comprehensive. WTG, TG!

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-fibers.htm

Fiber Evidence

MR. LEVIN: I think that is
4 probably fair. Based on the state of the
5 art scientific testing, we believe the fibers
6 from her jacket were found in the paint
7 tray, were found tied into the ligature found
8 on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket
9 that she is wrapped in, were found on the
10 duct tape that is found on the mouth, and
11 the question is, can she explain to us how
12 those fibers appeared in those places that
13 are associated with her daughter's death.
14 And I understand you are not going to answer
15 those

I don't consider Levin's accusations conclusive proof---he brought up the same thing with the navy fibers. I believe Lin Wood asked that he produce the reports, and Levin changed the subject. Levin was fishing........it doesn't make sense that the fibers in Patsy's jackets were red AND black, and only red fibers found. They should have checked them against the fibers in the Santa suit. Fiber evidence is weak, and Levin knew it.

I don't consider Levin's accusations conclusive proof---he brought up the same thing with the navy fibers. I believe Lin Wood asked that he produce the reports, and Levin changed the subject. Levin was fishing........it doesn't make sense that the fibers in Patsy's jackets were red AND black, and only red fibers found. They should have checked them against the fibers in the Santa suit. Fiber evidence is weak, and Levin knew it.
The black fibers in JB's panties were from John's Israeli-made shirt!

As far as I understand our justice system, until evidence is presented to a jury in a trial, it's not going to be conclusive proof of anything. Whoever is asking the question or writing the "letter of exoneration" seems to be simply putting their own spin on it for their own purposes, but nothing is proven by those in any case.

In Levin's question, he was presenting the forensic evidence and asking for Patsy to help him with any explanation she might have as to why that would be the case. Why would he not ask those questions, if those are the facts of the forensic evidence?

Lin Wood was doing his job, too, by obstructing the questioning, to protect his clients. Wood asking for evidence is completely a red herring, as well, because no investigator in the world worth his salt is going to hand over evidence in an open murder investigation to anyone, much less a suspect--except Lou Smit, Alex Hunter, and Mary Lacy, who will be remembered as conspiring with suspects in a child murder for all eternity, IMO.

I guess I don't get what it is the IDI expect of LE. You seem to resent any routine investigation or interrogation techniques that any LE agency would use in a murder case. Whatever resentments the Ramseys feel or felt I consider beside the point. LE is supposed to do a job, and if that hurts feelings or ruffles feathers, that's par for the course. How could it not?

That the Ramseys were and are so arrogant as to continue to belittle and obstruct any investigation that involves their input is mind boggling to me. I cannot and will never be able to understand how the family of a murdered child can be so petty, so selfish, so bent on defending themselves that in 14 years they have never set foot in the police department doing the investigation.

I can't understand it...unless they are guilty in some way. That's simple, common sense, and if the Ramseys don't like it, who cares? JonBenet is the one who was abused and murdered, and she has no choice in the matter, but they have always had the choice to quit whining and to help. The Ramseys should have had much bigger fish to fry than getting their feelies hurt by LE. Sadly, they never did, and they brought the full weight of suspicion on themselves because of it--they chose to block the investigation, no matter what their (endless) excuses.

So even if they were innocent, they still have no one to blame but themselves for the murderer getting away with it. No one.

And that continues to this day, if Burke and John Ramsey don't do new interviews with LE. And every other family member and friend asked for it.

But don't worry. I'm sure Boulder LE knows the lay of Ramseyland. So more than likely, it's all just for show.

I do recall Det Haney asking John why they would find threads from his shirt on JonBenet's panties...Johns answer: "Bulls@@t!".

I do recall Det Haney asking John why they would find threads from his shirt on JonBenet's panties...Johns answer: "Bulls@@t!".

Yeah, the fiber evidence is apparently so weak, PR and JR nearly pooped their pants when they found out!

how can you reley on fiber evidence when the victim is found in their own house?...this is the problem, unless the fibers originate from outside the house and can connect an intruder.

the weird thing is there don't appear to be fibers or any evidence that actually comes from anywhere other than inside the house, that can point to an intruder. everything except the blanket hair was cross contamination .

that pubic hair is troublesome to the case, though.

how can you reley on fiber evidence when the victim is found in their own house?...this is the problem, unless the fibers originate from outside the house and can connect an intruder.

the weird thing is there don't appear to be fibers or any evidence that actually comes from anywhere other than inside the house, that can point to an intruder. everything except the blanket hair was cross contamination .

that pubic hair is troublesome to the case, though.

minazoe,
That would would the R's defense in court. But given we know that the size-12's were clean new on JonBenet. Why should John's fibers be in her underwear, particularly if we strongly suspect they were placed on her after she was killed?

Correct. There is zero forensic evidence linking to an intruder. Just abandonded or forgotten artifacts that the IDI claims as intruder foreign objects.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I've not read through all the threads. I've noticed in a lot of the photos of JB that she has circles and sometimes bags under her eyes. Were those actual facial structures that were photoshopped out in some of pics or were these signs of a child who was under duress and exhausted? Does anyone know? The pictures seem to be evenly mixed some with and some without.

If JB had asthma she most likely had allergies. My son when he was that age had both. The allergist used to call the circles under his eyes "shinerss" I didnt really notice them until he brought it up. I guess it happens to allergic children. This is my only guess as to JBR.
It usually depends on time of yr when they get the shiners under their eyes or if they have been around an allergen?

If JB had asthma she most likely had allergies. My son when he was that age had both. The allergist used to call the circles under his eyes "shinerss" I didnt really notice them until he brought it up. I guess it happens to allergic children. This is my only guess as to JBR.
It usually depends on time of yr when they get the shiners under their eyes or if they have been around an allergen?
We had a discussion of this in the Caylee Anthony case as well. They are sometimes just called "allergy eyes." My son had them. I have a picture of me at about seven or eight. I'm leaning against the wall, two front teeth missing, really dark allergy eyes. I look like I'd been a round or two with Ali himself.

Still taking questions, but here is a link to the some of the information already discussed! :woohoo:

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=185064#post185064"]Tricia's On NOW! - Forums For Justice[/ame]

Another great appearence by TG, on the LP show.

I found TG's mention of the child's adventure book, 'Choose Your Own Aventure book', being used as a template for the rn, and the similarity in font types quite fascinating/ as well as how TG desribes JR's response to her inquiry.

rr, your q 8 font sample was respectfully mentioned!

Another great appearence by TG, on the LP show.

I found TG's mention of the child's adventure book, 'Choose Your Own Aventure book', being used as a template for the rn, and the similarity in font types quite fascinating/ as well as how TG desribes JR's response to her inquiry.

rr, your q 8 font sample was respectfully mentioned!

Just FYI, if you missed the beginning of the show you might have missed it: another woman on the show was profiler Pat Brown, and she's the one who was talking about the Adventure books about which she corresponded with John Ramsey.

And you told me what I couldn't catch--the name of the Adventure book series she was discussing. Thanks.

I still think Patsy did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back