2010.10.08 - Issues w~JVM to Cover the Haleigh case tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang...Misty looks completely different....so does Lisa...

Lisa said Misty failed the 7th grade and never went back to school, according to media reports of the hearing.

JVM asked Chelsea about Misty's claim of being raped. Chelsea said a man took Misty's virginity in the 7th grade, a man took Misty out to the woods and raped her, and they found Misty in the woods, she had sticks in her hair, and they had to call the police, and child advocacy, and she said the name of who it was, (that was cut out) and then she repeated, this guy only got 8 years a few times, very upset.

JVM...."visibly upset" Ronald....:sick::sick:

Why do they keep showing this old stuff, when they obviously have film of the trial from today?

JVM: can they undo that (t sentence)?

Guest (?): if file>yes, judge can

Why do they keep showing this old stuff, when they obviously have film of the trial from today?

I have no idea....but it is infuriating! :furious:

Chels: i asked her; she heard i came on show; told her how bad hurt us; hurts yr family, we're t one takin the rap for u; asked her if ron had anything to do w/it--said cant talk over phone; she (M) said she wanted to take another lie detector, but police wont let her

Levi: anythg she says will have to be verified w/lie detector test
Levi defending police

Go Levi!!! Tell it! (but, I don't agree with you about LE)

Misty's rapist got 8 years,Ronald got 15 for 5 counts and she got 25 for 1 count? there's something horribly wrong with this picture.

Misty's rapist got 8 years,Ronald got 15 for 5 counts and she got 25 for 1 count? there's something horribly wrong with this picture.

Since Ron was arrested, he has shown at least some remorse (and I'll try to find the link where he is saying he did the crime and he will do the time), and he is co-operating with police. Because of that, he was able to get his 2 worst charges dropped. That's the difference.

As far as Misty's rapist, IMO, 80 years wouldn't be enough, and I don't understand why sexual crimes against women and children are treated so lightly.

And I just wanted to add, SO, SO thrilled JVM cut away so we could all know what Charo is up to these days...NOT! Jeez!

IMOO, Chels' focus this evening was a bit on Ron and heavy on blaming police.

I need the transcripts from the show...does anyone know when they will be up? tia

i'll need to see the transcripts, but i believe Chels really lost it when Tommy's name was brought up

The police are not on Ron's side and I know for a fact they are not on Ronald's side. There is no conspiracy between the police and Ronald to "get Misty."

Ronald REFUSED to cooperate with the police - if Ronald and the police were friendly, why would he not cooperate?

I also found out today that Ron took a polygraph with Misty. His polygraph came back inconclusive, Misty failed.

Police have no love loss for Ron, they gave him a deal because he talked, and it was the only way to get him to talk.

They've had Misty talk, they had Tommy talk, Ron lawyered up before any of them, and has talked less. They gave him a deal simple to get him to talk.

I need the transcripts from the show...does anyone know when they will be up? tia

CNN transcripts are typically available the following day, but I don't know about a Friday show - maybe not until Monday. jmo

I love Levi. Would've been nice if Jane had just let him talk the whole time. He and Chels are the only ones I wanted to hear anyway...LOL Poor Chelsea. She must really love Misty.

The police are not on Ron's side and I know for a fact they are not on Ronald's side. There is no conspiracy between the police and Ronald to "get Misty."

Ronald REFUSED to cooperate with the police - if Ronald and the police were friendly, why would he not cooperate?

I also found out today that Ron took a polygraph with Misty. His polygraph came back inconclusive, Misty failed.

Police have no love loss for Ron, they gave him a deal because he talked, and it was the only way to get him to talk.

They've had Misty talk, they had Tommy talk, Ron lawyered up before any of them, and has talked less. They gave him a deal simple to get him to talk.

Levi, what could he possibly have talked about? He would have had to say something more than "I wuz at werk".

From a news article ...

Today, Neves said hopefully Misty will tell even more, and if Haleigh is still missing in 25 years when Misty's sentence is up, she should be put away for another 25 years.

I hope Mrs Neves feels the same way about her son if they find out he was involved.

25 years on one count is pretty steep considering Lilo and Paris get slaps on the wrist. I know a little different, they are just users but still, they get in a car all drugged up and put people in danger.
Needless to say she faces more counts in the coming days. I don't understand why CS & TN are so upset. Misty is facing drug charges at this time ... not murder. When and if they find Haleigh that's when someone will face the really hard time in prison (if not the death penalty).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB