2010.10.11 - JVM show discussing Haleigh case

earlier on JVM
AH: M now saying that ToC came earlier to t trailer, then returned again and took H out of t trailer

.....and thinks AH is full of c***, and Misty told C the whole Joe and Tommy story was a lie.

Yep, and Misty's comment to Chelsea something like: 'they keep making me say that (talking about the Tommy and Joe story)'. I really hope that Levi askes Chelsea who "they" are. I think "they" is LE, but I've been thinking that from day one. The bus is backing up for another run.

....and over!! Thought there would be a lot more discussion than that considering the promos. Disappointing.

Misty has another story, ie., that she was asleep and Tommy must have unlocked the door when he was there earlier and came back??????

OK............if Misty was asleep, then how does she know this? :waitasec:

Chels then brought up t ToC and Joe story, and AH said that was before, not what M last told them - ToC alone took her out of trailer

What is the "eight days" all about? Is this the time during which Misty's attorney can file an appeal, or there some other significance to the "eight days"?

Chels was makin a none-too-veiled plea to get in to speak to M face-to-face, not via phone, etc., but she's got no money to get there

.....and thinks AH is full of c***, and Misty told C the whole Joe and Tommy story was a lie.

Didn't Misty telling Chelsea the whole Joe and Tommy story is a lie...and someone was MAKING her say it???

Chelsea say she doesn't know WHO is making her???

Am I correct?

Chelsea seemed defeated, she didn't have chance to refloat the OD or Ron theories and was backed into defending Tommy and that Misty did not name Tommy as a perp.

It sorta/kinda slipped out that Tommy was a part of the cleanup crew.

If Misty quietly goes down then it sounds like to me that Misty either drugged HaLeigh to quieten her down or slapped her too hard to shut her up.

Ron would buy into the former more than anything and would support Misty in the coverup.

What is the "eight days" all about? Is this the time during which Misty's attorney can file an appeal, or there some other significance to the "eight days"?

October 19th is the next sentencing date for the Putnam County charges.

JMO - Eight days from today = Misty's PC court date on the 19th??? Maybe...that's what I thought FWIW.

Chels was makin a none-too-veiled plea to get in to speak to M face-to-face, not via phone, etc., but she's got no money to get there

Yeah....I didn't like that part....set my Hinky Meter off.

Based on AH's sources he can only parrot what LE want to come out in the media or BS.

Maybe LE want Misty to corroborate ToC's story so they can charge both ToC and JO but they have retracted back to just ToC alone as something viable to run with?

Misty cannot do that to ToC since he was just cleanup and not the killer?

Misty is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't, if she takes Ron down then the Cummings will ensure Misty goes down with them?

You can see the look on Chelsea's face and demeanor....she feels defeated

True but ... LE would still sit in and/or record even face-to-face or video. If Chelsea wants to orchestrate a story and help Misty then she is too late.....

So AH says Misty is now pointing at Tommy only and Chelsea is saying that's a lie.

I don't trust either one of them!!
Even though I don't always understand him, I have a lot of respect for what Art does. He doesn't have a dog in this fight, so why would he make that up, or believe a questionable source? Chelsea has 2 dogs in this fight, & she's trying real hard to take negative attention off of them. She claims that Misty & Fields are giving her this information, & that's hard for me to believe. Misty could be lying, & Fields just wouldn't discuss this case with her, IMO.

Even though I don't always understand him, I have a lot of respect for what Art does. He doesn't have a dog in this fight, so why would he make that up, or believe a questionable source? Chelsea has 2 dogs in this fight, & she's trying real hard to take negative attention off of them. She claims that Misty & Fields are giving her this information, & that's hard for me to believe. Misty could be lying, & Fields just wouldn't discuss this case with her, IMO.

AH has a big dog in this fight and an obvious bias IMO.

Didn't Misty telling Chelsea the whole Joe and Tommy story is a lie...and someone was MAKING her say it???

Chelsea say she doesn't know WHO is making her???...Did Chelsea say who she thought it was making Misty say it about Joe and Tommy?

AH has a big dog in this fight and an obvious bias IMO.
Like I said, I have a hard time understanding him, but to me, it seems that he changes his slant, according to what he's reporting. 1 day he's pro Ron, but the next, he's slamming him with that tongue picture. Anyway, he seems a lot more pliable than other reporters, & I think he wants the truth ,as much as the rest of us .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back