2010.10.11 - JVM show discussing Haleigh case

AH said earlier (my post didnt go through) that M saying that ToC unlocked t door earlier, and then returned later and he alone took H out of the MH.

Like I said, I have a hard time understanding him, but to me, it seems that he changes his slant, according to what he's reporting. 1 day he's pro Ron, but the next, he's slamming him with that tongue picture. Anyway, he seems a lot more pliable than other reporters, & I think he wants the truth ,as much as the rest of us .

I think he's just following the money trail....but that's just my opinion on his ever changing stance....

This makes me think that Chelsea is fighting this hard for her own purposes. Why fight so hard for in laws? She's trying to push the blame into another family's domain, but why? She could just remain private, and off tv all together.

^ and is she hoping to make money from this case like Ron was in the early days?

This makes me think that Chelsea is fighting this hard for her own purposes. Why fight so hard for in laws? She's trying to push the blame into another family's domain, but why? She could just remain private, and off tv all together.

To save Timmy who is more likely in the Ron/Misty inner trusted circle than Tommy ever is/was?

Misty informed on Tommy about the burglaries ... she isn't going to go this far to protect Tommy ... Timmy = Yes, Ron = Yes.

IMO Tommy is a 2-bit burglar and even with his drug abuse ... I can see him returning to take Ron's drugs or guns (which are most likely not lying around) but not to elevate to taking HaLeigh ... unless it was to help his sister remove a body.

She obviously loves her family & refuses to believe they might have done something horrible. If she loved Haleigh, likes she claims, she may be in denial.

Seems to me that AH's sources are the Cummings

^ I still don't quite understand Chel's motives. It's as if she's trying to create this big diversion, so that M has time to get her story straight. Or as if she's trying to write or dictate a defense, the same way she did early on in an early phone call. But on national TV? The national TV part of her plan doesn't make sense, unless it's a gigantic effort to sway public opinion away from her b-i-l who has something to say about her husband T.

To save Timmy who is more likely in the Ron/Misty inner trusted circle than Tommy ever is/was?

Misty informed on Tommy about the burglaries ... she isn't going to go this far to protect Tommy ... Timmy = Yes, Ron = Yes.

IMO Tommy is a 2-bit burglar and even with his drug abuse ... I can see him returning to take Ron's drugs or guns (which are most likely not lying around) but not to elevate to taking HaLeigh ... unless it was to help his sister remove a body.

I think he is the one that came to take Haleigh's body out for Misty. Also I think he is the one that helped her stage the scene. Misty could have put the block by the door so that when Tommy left with Haleigh's body he wouldn't have to touch the back door.

IMO

I think he is the one that came to take Haleigh's body out for Misty. Also I think he is the one that helped her stage the scene. Misty could have put the block by the door so that when Tommy left with Haleigh's body he wouldn't have to touch the back door.

IMO

It's feasible but, I'm having a very hard time with RC marrying MC, living with her day after day then putting a head of a dead rat in Tommy's mailbox. It doesn't make any sense.

They are all drug users, and immature on top of that. We only know part of the story of the marriage and the rat in the mailbox. What we do know is that RC supposedly has an alibi that holds up with LE. Until that circumstance changes, those other issues are "after the fact" events that probably don't tell us much about what happened to Haleigh. Humans always want to connect the dots and turn all of the events in the pile into a coherent narrative. To do that in this case is to ignore the most important point regarding Ron: he has an alibi that has yet to be challenged by LE or anyone else with concrete evidence.

They are all drug users, and immature on top of that. We only know part of the story of the marriage and the rat in the mailbox. What we do know is that RC supposedly has an alibi that holds up with LE. Until that circumstance changes, those other issues are "after the fact" events that probably don't tell us much about what happened to Haleigh. Humans always want to connect the dots and turn all of the events in the pile into a coherent narrative. To do that in this case is to ignore the most important point regarding Ron: he has an alibi that has yet to be challenged by LE or anyone else with concrete evidence.

When did LE say they know when Haleigh died? No one can have an alibi until that is established.

Misty sure has changed... her face is full, she's gained weight, her skin looks pasty... no one is going to recognize her when she gets out of prison after 25 years. So sad to see such a young girl's life wasted.

I enjoy listening to what Chelsea has to say, but I don't think she knows anymore than we all do. She's emotionally tied into this, and her loyalty for family affects her judgement. However, I get the impression that she doesn't care that much for Tommy.

And btw, even if Tommy didn't do anything except carry Haleigh's body out and place her in the dumpster... he can still be charged with accessory, and maybe more. It's illegal to dump a body and it's also illegal not to report a death. There could be lots of years tacked on to his sentence... he won't waltz away from this, I bet anything!

Misty sure has changed... her face is full, she's gained weight, her skin looks pasty... no one is going to recognize her when she gets out of prison after 25 years. So sad to see such a young girl's life wasted.

I enjoy listening to what Chelsea has to say, but I don't think she knows anymore than we all do. She's emotionally tied into this, and her loyalty for family affects her judgement. However, I get the impression that she doesn't care that much for Tommy.

And btw, even if Tommy didn't do anything except carry Haleigh's body out and place her in the dumpster... he can still be charged with accessory, and maybe more. It's illegal to dump a body and it's also illegal not to report a death. There could be lots of years tacked on to his sentence... he won't waltz away from this, I bet anything!
Even if this case is never solved, Tommy should still be charged with those things, because he's admitted to that much!

I know some of that weight gain is from the bad food, sugary snacks, & sedentary lifestyle, but watching her demeanor, I think some of it's due to her trying to toughen up...kind of a defensive move, to get ready for prison. MOO.

When did LE say they know when Haleigh died? No one can have an alibi until that is established.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a simple but very important point ... the rest is just distraction until we know.

Why did Ron change his routine and make a point of collecting HaLeigh from school before going to work (late?) and then does overtime? Then Misty conveniently becomes alert to discover HaLeigh missing just in time for Ron to arrive home.

Look over here .... scripted, staged and, major cover-up.

C. CROSLIN: If I can get into a room with Misty where me and Misty could sit down and I could talk, I believe that I could get whatever it was out of her. I believe that she would tell me what she was hiding, because she does only have eight days and she knows she`s about to lose her whole life.

I believe I could use my daughter as lenience (ph) toward her, because of Misty`s bond with her. And I don`t know -- I can try just as much as anybody else has. But if I could get in with her, and I could talk with her, and try to tell her to tell the truth, face to face. I might make a difference. On the phone, she told me, I want to tell you but I can`t -- she knows she`s recorded.

So that`s -- I think I could get it out of her, I just -- I can`t get to her. Unfortunately I`m unstable financially with my family enough as it is, I can`t go back to Florida right now over the next eight days.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, Art Harris says that she`s now implicating her brother Tommy. You disagree with that, why do you disagree with that?

C. CROSLIN: Because Art Harris is full of crap. Misty`s never once said that Tommy`s the one who did anything to Haleigh. If anything, Misty has said her brother was there that night; her brother did take Haleigh out of the house with Joe. But never said she took her out of the house herself. Misty on her phone call the other night with me told me the whole Joe and Tommy story was a lie when I was yelling at her. She said they keep making me say it. I don`t know who they are. I don`t know if it`s another twist and turn for her story.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/11/ijvm.01.html

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/11/ijvm.01.html

HARRIS: She -- she`s got eight days, Jane, to decide what if anything else she is going to say since I last was on your show and reported she has told law enforcement that Tommy took Haleigh out of the trailer. She has changed her story yet again and says she was sleeping and that she believes Tommy unlocked the trailer once earlier in the night and came back later to get Haleigh or let somebody else in. She is a little vague.

Sounds as if Chels' fantasy is that she could speak to Misty alone---face-to-face, no recording, no cameras.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back