2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

Well if it was black paint, were did that red stain come from that was on the clear plastic cheap drop cloth that Sherlockhomey took a picture of?

:grouphug: to all here. Bearing witness is one way for us to honor Zahra, and in this moment, bearing witness feels like bearing a great weight.

Let's send out some loving energy to LE and the searchers/investigators too, who are seeing more than we are seeing, and know more than we know.

I was thinking about this all the way home. I logged on right before I left work and saw that the searchers were possibly praying over new evidence out at the site close to where the bone was found. I just can't imagine being them..... as much as we suffer here for Zahra - imagine walking thru that house and thru those weeds. At the same time, I would feel wonderful for trying to find justice for Zahra.

I'm thinking they prayed but it was also a call to meeting, like a police roll call...maybe saying thank you for your efforts, or where they will be needed next, what to say and what not to say, etc.

I'm starting to think though that LE set the paint stuff there. Maybe gathered from several other places? I dunno...but they'd have to have been incredibly stupid to have just left them on a bakers rack in the kitchen. Like THAT wouldn't stand out.

Maybe they found the paint and such in the crawl space and cut a hole in the floor boards to bring stuff out of the crawl space into the house for inspection.... and out of the media's view... Just a thought...:waitasec:

That was so deeply touching especially for those of us who are so far away and feel utterly helpless. LE have nothing but my respect and admiration, I can't imagine what they are going through. They care more about Zahra than anyone in her life ever did and it shows. LE have never given up looking for her and I know they will find her and I know they will bring her killers to justice. I also have complete faith that this county in America will throw their full weight behind a successful prosecution.

These searchers and LE will also have nightmares for their rest of their lives. The face of this child is burned in the brain and I hate to think whatever they found will be burned there as well. I only hope the smiling funny Zarah will be the first they see. I hope they find peace and justice.

if they did find Zahra will they have to tell AB before they report it? I am assuming they will. Also im new to this forum stuff am I in the right place if news comes in or should I be somewhere else? TIA

Patty, near's I can tell, it is the paint that has peeled away from the tile and is drooping.

Yes, you're right. It is black paint that has been peeled away. imo

beetmg.jpg

http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/25649131/detail.html

FWIW - and I know not everyone thinks this - I do kind of feel that this entire house was decorated to suit EB's tastes. To me - the black kitchen cabinets, the black living room w/ painted fireplace, the black painted tiles in the bathroom - to me that presents the picture of someone SO obsessed with being "goth" that it was entirely necessary to transform this quaint little brick home into something darker. The crappy, sloppy, unfinished paint job IMO is more indicative of the other issues at play: laziness, lack of financial resources, and of course, an extreme obsession with an alternate "universe" that would supercede all reality. The paint was just setting the stage for EB's dark lair - not a careful decorating job where details are important.

FWIW - I'm not discounting repainting/cover up following a crime, I just think the original intention was to slap some black paint on everything to make sure Ms. GothicFairy's home was another way to showcase her extreme gothicness. IMO.

As far as little Zahra's room - I'm not sure. Maybe Zahra did it herself? I don't entire disbeleive that EB wouldn't take the time to do it either. I think image is so important to her - in a misguided way - that Zahra's room would be important to. Or painting her's pink would be EB's symbolic attempt to showcase how much Zahra didn't fit into their evil dark world?

I could be wrong, but I think it means the search is over for the day and the road is being reopened.

Of course, I don't know but they certainly did NOT open the road last night as it was a crime scene. I can't see them opening it again until they are finished searching. MOO

Hole in the kitchen ceiling:

13453571_BG3.jpg

floor in the bedroom:

13453571_BG4.jpg

Zahra's clothes:

13453571_BG5.jpg

bottom of her closet:

13453571_BG2.jpg

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13453571

Excuse me for a moment while I sit here totally bewildered. What in the heck is Zahara's stuff doing still in her closet? He didn't take his dead daughters clothes? :furious:

What about Grandma Karen? The one who was so devastated and loved Zarah so much? There was plenty of people who showed up at the house the day Adam was evicted. There was plenty of room in that pickup truck he showed up in too. How could he leave her clothes of all things? The one thing that would have her smell. I would be taking every item belonging to my child. He just takes his suitcase and goes? I just don't get it. :banghead:

Please Mr. Landlord. Pack them up and send them to Emily. I bet she would cherish every piece right now.

http://www.wsoctv.com/index.html

Slide show, it looks like someone punched holes in the wall with their fist.

That is exactly what I was thinking too. It doesn't look like something LE cut out of the wall. Looks like the perfect height where someone put their fist through the wall.

I can't do video stills, but here's from the website (attached).

The pond and the radio tower are to the right of the pic, and there is an ambulance below the pic, the next car down the road!

There are many other vehicles and supplies up and down the road.

It looks like a talk to me.

The ambulance has my hopes up that they found her!

They were definitely praying. You could see them remove their hats while in prayer.

Well if it was black paint, were did that red stain come from that was on the clear plastic cheap drop cloth that Sherlockhomey took a picture of?

Maybe that was used as a dropcloth for painting Zahra's room...:waitasec:

These searchers and LE will also have nightmares for their rest of their lives. The face of this child is burned in the brain and I hate to think whatever they found will be burned there as well. I only hope the smiling funny Zarah will be the first they see. I hope they find peace and justice.

I was thinking that as well, I hope they are getting counselling if they need it. What they have gone through and the utter dedication they have shown in looking for Zahra has been the only bright spot in this awful case.

....and nor did the (ahem) doting grandmother.

Doting grandma changed her profile pic to a jack o lantern pic dated the 31st as well as making a comment about how life in prison was better than the death penalty on a public, now open again page, too. Very interesting, I think.

Sorry this is O/T for this thread. KB thread closed and I wasn't sure where to put it. I nearly used the alligator smilie to ask mods not to spank me until I thought of what Zahra said about her leg. :(

Of course, I don't know but they certainly did NOT open the road last night as it was a crime scene. I can't see them opening it again until they are finished searching. MOO

I wasn't aware of this, Homey. I knew they had the search area guarded last night, but I assumed the road had been opened to traffic.

I honestly don't know what this means, so I'm gonna just shut up now. :)

I think that red stain on the clear plastic drop cloth was the paint they used in Zahra's room. It looks like the same color as her walls. :(

I wasn't aware of this, Homey. I knew they had the search area guarded last night, but I assumed the road had been opened to traffic.

I honestly don't know what this means, so I'm gonna just shut up now. :)

I don't know either. I am only speculating but I hope they have found "her".

FWIW - and I know not everyone thinks this - I do kind of feel that this entire house was decorated to suit EB's tastes. To me - the black kitchen cabinets, the black living room w/ painted fireplace, the black painted tiles in the bathroom - to me that presents the picture of someone SO obsessed with being "goth" that it was entirely necessary to transform this quaint little brick home into something darker. The crappy, sloppy, unfinished paint job IMO is more indicative of the other issues at play: laziness, lack of financial resources, and of course, an extreme obsession with an alternate "universe" that would supercede all reality. The paint was just setting the stage for EB's dark lair - not a careful decorating job where details are important.

FWIW - I'm not discounting repainting/cover up following a crime, I just think the original intention was to slap some black paint on everything to make sure Ms. GothicFairy's home was another way to showcase her extreme gothicness. IMO.

As far as little Zahra's room - I'm not sure. Maybe Zahra did it herself? I don't entire disbeleive that EB wouldn't take the time to do it either. I think image is so important to her - in a misguided way - that Zahra's room would be important to. Or painting her's pink would be EB's symbolic attempt to showcase how much Zahra didn't fit into their evil dark world?

It looked like a fairy poster on Zahra's door so EB made her mark there too.

Excuse me for a moment while I sit here totally bewildered. What in the heck is Zahara's stuff doing still in her closet? He didn't take his dead daughters clothes? :furious:

What about Grandma Karen? The one who was so devastated and loved Zarah so much? There was plenty of people who showed up at the house the day Adam was evicted. There was plenty of room in that pickup truck he showed up in too. How could he leave her clothes of all things? The one thing that would have her smell. I would be taking every item belonging to my child. He just takes his suitcase and goes? I just don't get it. :banghead:

Please Mr. Landlord. Pack them up and send them to Emily. I bet she would cherish every piece right now.

That is exactly what I was thinking too. It doesn't look like something LE cut out of the wall. Looks like the perfect height where someone put their fist through the wall.

:( Excellent point... There were 4 adults there to carry her things and all they left with were his suitcase and whatever KB was carrying....
Oh...and the lawyer carrying his camera to take pics of the inside of the house and yard...:furious: I take it they are preparing for something...:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back