2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

Hi teedie2, I think I may have been the one to mention the glove with the goo...wondering if it was paint. Perhaps someone has already mentioned it too.

IMO, the room was painted AFTER this atrocious heinous act. I don't even see any pictures or posters, anything hanging on the walls. Just the strawberry shortcake picture on the closet door.

I would LOVE to know if they had recently purchased the paint, etc. at a hardware store right before this happened and had them on video making the purchases.

I even see the paint cans on the baker's rack.

Also, the picture they showed on NG of the tools used for the dismemberment...does anyone thinks it's possbile they had also purchased these tools specifically just to do this?

The reason I wonder is because I also live in house, not much bigger than their's and if I didn't have a storage bldg., I would have no place to store all those tools.

I still think LE should investigate the local Lowe's, or other hardware stores to see if they purchased the paint/tools/towels/rags/gloves/, etc. right before this happened.

JMHOO.

BBM
There was another poster on the wall of what I think is from Alice In Wonderland. Also I saw a few stickers and stars. JMO

I don't know that we ever came to a consensus of where the bed was positioned, but my gut feeling is that the headboard was against the wall where the drywall was removed. The floor cutaway was where someone would be standing if they were standing over the side of the bed.

Nothing solid to base that feeling on...all just speculation on my part.

Agree with this except I don't believe there was a headboard. Just a mattress and boxspring on a frame...which is what LE removed. I do think it was placed exactly as you have described though. Even more chance for evidence to be on that wall without a headboard.

MOO

Agree with this except I don't believe there was a headboard. Just a mattress and boxspring on a frame...which is what LE removed. I do think it was placed exactly as you have described though. Even more chance for evidence to be on that wall without a headboard.

MOO

I'm not convinced that there wasn't a headboard at the time of her murder. In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if THAT was what went through the woodchipper.

But, also possible there never was one. I could go either way, I guess.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back