2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hearing aides were in EB's jewelry box... ((nurse shakes head.....))
In a velvet bag in her jewelry box.......

I'm still trying to digest all this new info.

Wish they would post the entire docs instead of pieces. Seems the Hickory Record is posting "pieces".

an actual bombshell. I feel badly for NG as she cannot be there right now after her recent close call with cancer.

So am I correct in my understanding that the warrants we have been viewing the last few minutes are not all of them but select ones posted by various news orgs?

On NG, I believe 150 pages were mentioned.

Sad to say, after reading those two documents, I believe it is true. The rape did not come out of EB's mouth and the police spoke with one of the alleged rapists. The large "dark stain" on the mattress outside the guys house just sends a huge red flag to me.

Ugh, that poor baby.

I do not understand how all the parts of zahra were found out in the "wild" per se but according to search warrants dumped in dumpsters... ((per EB info in search warrants that Natisha Lance is talking about on NG))

I know I know... there is a NG thread... but I just want to bring this question here... for once we have the actual documents.

IMO the media is just trying to scan through to be quick to report any details.

IMO all 100-150 will be scanned and posted online somewhere at some point.

They are in a race to be the "first" with breaking news. That does not leave much time to scan all those pages.

I do not understand how all the parts of zahra were found out in the "wild" per se but according to search warrants dumped in dumpsters... ((per EB info in search warrants that Natisha Lance is talking about on NG))

I know I know... there is a NG thread... but I just want to bring this question here... for once we have the actual documents.

It seems to me that it might be time to start new threads to dedicate to the various allegations and questions raised in this news.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I think that's the only way we can keep everything sorted now that the news has broken.

It seems to me that it might be time to start new threads to dedicate to the various allegations and questions raised in this news.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I think that's the only way we can keep everything sorted now that the news has broken.

I started a thread to discuss the theory of human trafficking if anyone is interested in discussing that.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5857926#post5857926"]Was Zahra a victim of Human Trafficking - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bad reporting nurse. The warrant says the bedding was discarded in dumpster per EB. Not the remains.

Lets say that maybe AB didn't know about the alleged rape. He still had to have helped dismember and distribute the body and the other evidence. Maybe EB told him Zahra had a "stomach ache" and then when she died she told him they couldn't call authorities because they would never believe them(that she died from sickness) after all the abuse allegations. He didn't want his beloved "wife" to go to jail. Just a theory. I believe EB is all evil. I believe AB has pretty much done what he has been told to do all his life. Could be a possibility??

Being told what to do all your life and cutting your daughter's body to pieces[allegedly] are two very different things. IMHO I have studied in school that stabbing a person is a very difficult [physically] thing to do but is also an 'intimate' crime, wanting to really hurt someone. After the first couple of cuts how could AB continue? Just sickening! IMHO

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, that is not easy for me to do now. How do you not know when your daughter is being so horribly abused?

I am literally physically ill after hearing this information. As if the murder wasn't the worst thing, now this. I have lost faith...

I am by no means relieving AB of guilt!! I was just throwing a theory out there. He is at very least guilty of horrible neglect and endangerment! I don't know how anyone can cut up a child...especially your own....for any reason!! They are horrible, disgusting, vile beings!

WhyA pointed out the AB involvement thread for those who would like to theorize there...just a gentle reminder.

I would like to see the docs themselves-I think we have to sort out good reporting from bad.

Lets say that maybe AB didn't know about the alleged rape. He still had to have helped dismember and distribute the body and the other evidence. Maybe EB told him Zahra had a "stomach ache" and then when she died she told him they couldn't call authorities because they would never believe them(that she died from sickness) after all the abuse allegations. He didn't want his beloved "wife" to go to jail. Just a theory. I believe EB is all evil. I believe AB has pretty much done what he has been told to do all his life. Could be a possibility??

or maybe EB was playing the ''she's approaching her menses age'' and AB deferred EB to take care of the womanhood issues

Does anyone know when that cell phone picture of Zahra was taken? With the black eye?

I remember people thinking her face was very swollen/puffy and were speculating about head trauma. If what is in the search warrant is true, that would make sense as to why she had a black eye and the puffiness.

WCNC will post the video of the interview Beth Shayne did with the person the tipster named as an alleged rapist later tonight.

Got this info from a reply back from Beth Shayne from a tweet that I sent her. Do not want to link my personal Twitter account so take this post as you see fit.

I also received a reply tweet from Beth Shayne saying the video will be aired at 11:00. It's 12:53pm here in Oz so I'm guessing that it must be roughly 7:00pm Tuesday in NC?

for those interested, Websleuths member Levi Page will be discussing Zahra's case with former prosecutor tonight at 9ET here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121095"]Levi Page Show 11/30 9 PM ET - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

On the thread, first post is a link for those who wish to listen and discuss. Levi also takes questions from WS members and asks them during his show.

In a velvet bag in her jewelry box.......

I'm still trying to digest all this new info.

Wish they would post the entire docs instead of pieces. Seems the Hickory Record is posting "pieces".

I find the probable cause sections to be the most enlightening - which is what the Hickory Record has loaded up. The inventory would be nice but I'm not going to complain - lots of information already.

Did someone say at one time they saw AB and EB by some mail boxes? Were those mail boxes anywhere near this house mentioned in the sw?

Ohhh My..I find it hard to parse the details into specific..I may get caught posting on the wrong thread about specifics..SOOOO I apologize beforehand :banghead:..There is so many layers to this case..Poor Baby :behindbar..its like Zhara was a tortured soul..Man I pray for her soul :curses: I cannot imagine how her bio-mom feels ...These custodial adults should been burned you know where :rage:

Just when i think i can come down off the fence about AB, Im thrown back up

So sad that she had to go through so much in her short life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member