2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear's another response I received back from WSOC regarding them posting the actual documents:

They were provided to media in paper format and not PDF. WSOC is saying it's too many to scan and they will choose some to scan and post.

Again this info came as a reply to my personal Twitter account, so I am not linking my account. Take it as you see fit.

IMO, scanning these documents is not a big deal if you have a document feeder. With a document feeder and a decent scanner it could be done in a matter of minutes. Now if you only have a tabletop scanner with no feeder it will take longer but it can be done.

I am very sorry if modding comes off as smacking.

I don't mean it that way.

Ten-year-old Zahra Baker may have been raped before she was murdered, and her dismembered body then concealed in a bed comforter and car cover, and discarded in a Dumpster behind a grocery store, according to court documents released this afternoon.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oUtjgj0

Okay, now I am really confused! If her body was discarded in a dumpster behind a local grocery store HOW in blue blazes did it come to be scattered across several counties????
Or buried by the river???

Info re rape:

Attachments

• Rape info.jpg
    Rape info.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 111
Are we allowed to post the names of the two people named in the order?

It is in the public domain now:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5857809&postcount=165"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed[/ame]

I am only part way through reading this thread, but my heart is aching for poor Zahra. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Also watching Jean C. on HLN.

I really don't know how much more I can take. Suffering of any creature, let alone a beautiful child with her whole life ahead of her, breaks me in ways I cannot fully express.

OMG...this info is such gut renching realizations..Man oh MAN.....AB should be charged in a minimal level of endangering a child..also obstruction of justice...EB is surely a devil to allow her male "buds" family or not to torture and hurt poor Zhara...EB will no doubt cop a plea deal and turn in those nasty molesters (being kind ) but she needs to stay locked up for the rest of her life..and Adam needs to be locked up too!! hopely a VERY LONG TIME!!..AB facilitated the abuse of poor Zahara..Evil truly exists "=(((

the hearing aides were in EB's jewelry box... ((nurse shakes head.....))

It seems Zahra's case will be on NG tonight, so there is a new show thread for that episode.

Now that we are learning the horrors that Zahra endured it is time to take positve actions so that there is greater punishment for those who harm children.

Also, in the 'rape' warrant, it is really irking me that they call EB the mother. Emily is her mother.

Justice for Zahra.

IMHO

Lets say that maybe AB didn't know about the alleged rape. He still had to have helped dismember and distribute the body and the other evidence. Maybe EB told him Zahra had a "stomach ache" and then when she died she told him they couldn't call authorities because they would never believe them(that she died from sickness) after all the abuse allegations. He didn't want his beloved "wife" to go to jail. Just a theory. I believe EB is all evil. I believe AB has pretty much done what he has been told to do all his life. Could be a possibility??

It seems Zahra's case will be on NG tonight, so there is a new show thread for that episode.

an actual bombshell. I feel badly for NG as she cannot be there right now after her recent close call with cancer.

So am I correct in my understanding that the warrants we have been viewing the last few minutes are not all of them but select ones posted by various news orgs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922