2010.11.30 Warrant Number 1 - Discussion Thread

I have yet to see - and anyone who has found this please let us know where you did - but I have yet to see in any of the warrants that were unsealed where any computers, laptops, internet devices were requested to look for or seized as evidence.

Has anyone else found one?

I have yet to see - and anyone who has found this please let us know where you did - but I have yet to see in any of the warrants that were unsealed where any computers, laptops, internet devices were requested to look for or seized as evidence.

Nope not yet...

It's coming. Hopefully SOON! :dance:

I have not. I only see it for the email and online accounts and one mentions IP Logs. Maybe they are taking things off the servers themselves instead of the computer. Although there may not have been a computer to seize. If there was something incriminating that may very well be discarded somewhere too.

No computers yet that I've seen, Owl. Just videocam, TV/VCR combo, disposable camera, cell phones, and cellphone records.

Bottle of clorox.

Goes to discussions in earlier threads pre-forum and post re: LE and the lights they were using when searching the home seeking evidence of blood spatter or attempts at cleaunup thereof.

I have a question - Item #22 on page 4 of 6 is bothering me:

"22. AFFIANT knows that persons involved in homicides may conceal the body and/or body parts and those parts of Zahra Baker may be located at the residence of 21 21st Avenue Northwest, Hickory, NC and may be concealed on or about the curtilage."

Is this making a general statement that "persons involved in homicides" may conceal bodies on or around the property (curtilage), or does it mean that they had reason to believe some part of Zahra was concealed there??? This whole thing just makes me shudder with disgust.

I took this to mean tissue, hair,bones etc in the drains but I guess just because of the statement about the bathtub drain I had read first JMO

Bottle of clorox.

Goes to discussions in earlier threads pre-forum and post re: LE and the lights they were using when searching the home seeking evidence of blood spatter or attempts at cleaunup thereof.
Possibly, but what home doesn't have clorox? Is there a way they can detect chemicals used on the wall to cover us something?

I'm bringing this over. I posted it in the evidence thread and but belongs here too as I took it from this warrant.

Here is a transcribed list from that warrant Wondergirl.

Kitchen Drain Trap
Bathroom Drain Trap
Walmart Debit card
Prescription Naprosyn 500 mg
Soap Opra Digest mailer
4 blood swabs
Medication paperwork
Walmart paperwork
Blue jeans
White shirt
Burn debris
Cloth material
Sock
Latex glove
Button
Necklace
Lip balm
CD Photos
Piece of brick
Plastic piece
SYRINGE
Toy dolls
Pink/gray pants
Pink notebook
Blk LG cell phone
Assorted photos
Assorted receipts
Assorted paperwork
Kodak camera
Lidocaine 50 ml
Assorted plastic bags
Notepad / red paper
1 cell phone
1 Blackberry
Clorox bottle
2 paint brushes
green cloth
green car cover

I understand taking most of these items my :waitasec: items are soap digest mailer(possible drug residue on it?) plastic piece, toy dolls, button and neclace. Any ideas?

I understand taking most of these items my :waitasec: items are soap digest mailer(possible drug residue on it?) plastic piece, toy dolls, button and neclace. Any ideas?

My thoughts:

Soap opera digest mailer ~ to establish that mail came to this address addressed to someone in particular

plastic piece ~ couldn't be just a random piece of plastic found on the floor. Probably came from something already confiscated in the search...cell phone, broken cd case, camera, etc.

Dolls ~ no clue

Button ~ probably a stray button found in an area where LE were searching for physical evidence. I'm guessing bathroom or bedroom.

Necklace ~ maybe the same as above, or perhaps belonging to Zahra or EB that LE felt might be important.

Maybe we're thinking of more traditional dolls when seeing this item listed? As in maybe they weren't Barbies, etc...

LOL...I don't think they were, umm...grown up toy dolls. :blush:

But I do know that EB was a doll collector, so maybe they were hers? Or maybe they were just kids dolls. I really haven't a clue.

LOL...I don't think they were, umm...grown up toy dolls. :blush:

But I do know that EB was a doll collector, so maybe they were hers? Or maybe they were just kids dolls. I really haven't a clue.

Agreed. I guess I was picturing gothic type dolls that might look like her avatar or some such thing :waitasec:

Agreed. I guess I was picturing gothic type dolls that might look like her avatar or some such thing :waitasec:

Quite possible. I've seen pictures of some of those type dolls in AB & EB's bedroom. :waitasec:

Possibly, but what home doesn't have clorox? Is there a way they can detect chemicals used on the wall to cover us something?

true but if there was some cleanup effort using clorox on certain walls or floors, etc. the lab will find traces of that on the items. The bottle may have usable prints. I realize that prints on a bottle of clorox of a person who resides in the home can be explained easily but it could be part of building a circumstantial case. Also, if there were prints or dna on the bottle of anyone not so easily explained - such as a non resident, that would be very useful to LE.

..maybe the button,necklace,dolls,plastic piece, and the other seemingly "random" items, had blood splatter on them?

I don't know why this just triggered a memory for me.....but has anyone ever seen that old Lifetime movie where the husband kills his wife and then the police go in with Luminol and the bedroom glows like Christmas tree b/c there had been blood everywhere. I would venture to guess that if they dismembered that child in that tiny bathroom and police went in with the Luminol they probably got the same effect.

..maybe the button,necklace,dolls,plastic piece, and the other seemingly "random" items, had blood splatter on them?

Could be.

For some reason, though, I have it set in my mind that that plastic piece was from a phone that got thrown. No idea why.

I figured the button and the necklace got ripped off when "it" happened.

I just wonder if the prostetic would be partly plastic? I have never been around one to check it out but they look like they maybe are. Maybe the piece of plastic was off it? JMO

Maybe the plastic is a plastic tarp? A doll might have Zahra's DNA on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back