2011.01.24: Hearing Will Address Request For Investigative Hours

I believe that JB and CM are definately going to make a name for themselves with this case! No doubt about it! And, I also believe they will become names that are used in classrooms and lawbooks after this case is over. I just think the names will be unflattering and the citations in classrooms and lawbooks will be to show what NOT to do in a case. JMO :innocent:

2 of my cousins are "higher-up" attorneys in Fl. and they would tend to agree with you.
Everything the defense team is doing, is being duly noted and tucked away for the future.
I can just see the book---
Florida, 1st year class of future attorneys---what NOT to do."

imo :cow::floorlaugh:

Thanks Watergirl...............I had read that a recent execution used a drug commonly used by vets, and I thought it was Arizona. I stand corrected.......it was Oklahoma.

-------------------
Ohio had one using only one drug,forgot the name.It was in an article in the Plain Dealer.

Also, isn't high amounts of morphine lethal? I mean why stop the death penalty over one drug? There are plenty others that will keep a person comfortable, yet kill them ~shrugs~

I just saw this on WESH's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/caseyupdates#!/caseyupdates?v=wall

Casey Anthony Updates We know some of you avid case followers are wondering what the JAC response filing is. We looked at it, it was actually dated Jan 21. It was just the JAC requesting to be a part of the hearing that took place this past Monday. Just now getting entered into the file.

Also, isn't high amounts of morphine lethal? I mean why stop the death penalty over one drug? There are plenty others that will keep a person comfortable, yet kill them ~shrugs~

WELL, when in a 'sticky' situation - WHY NOT USE DUCT TAPE -- I am good to send a case to the STATE OF FLORIDA! Heck, I will even get some designer Irish Green with clovers on it!
Seems like it would make a good 'fusion' to her face and nose.

:banghead::loser::banghead::loser: :loser::fence::loser: <----- Graphic LOL CM!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back