2011.02.04 - Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Baez, STFU!!! (Look it up Mason).

You act like a whining, crying little tattletale. Pitiful for someone who wants to be viewed as an adult professional.

I'm sure he was the pudgy kid that always got beat up on the playground. Probably deserved it too.

prosecution:

we get emails, and followups from TES investigation, etc. Nearly completed with deps of witnesses provided. If we receive rebuttal info we will provide it. Ms. Anthonys diary sent to FBI, followup goign on within past month or so.

If the question is are we gonna continue to do our job - the answer is YES.

LDB: Ooooh more FBI stuff on the diary!! Slam! If the question is are we going to keep on doing our job, the answer is yes!

JB: whine whine whine

LDB If the question is "Are we going to continue to do our job...the answer is YES."

BTW.... Further testing on diary was done and more reports are to come.

um, is JB really accusing the state of attempting to slide in gotchas?? Really?

Wow, more testing on the diary!!!! Cindy must look horrified right now!!!

AMEN LBD! :twocents: That's exactly how criminal cases are conducted in the real world! RIGHT UP TO the VERDICT, the prosecution:rocker: keeps going to be sure that they have the right individual! IT IS A SEARCH FOR THE PERP. who committed the crime, not a quick resolution to close the case as SO MANY jaded folks believe! :truce:

Am I the only one here who is highly offended by JB standing there preaching to the court that the SA has had something for 2 1/2 years, blah, blah, blah, and he STILL hasn't deposed the MAIN PLAYERS in this case!?

Did LDB just sigh when JB says it's not that easy to file a motion? Ooh he's getting into testimony!!! Ummm maybe they waited two years because after two years it's apparent that tampering is a probabitlity. Unlike 2 years ago when that would have been an outside chance.

Baez: The diary is speculative. She says I have no regrets. " I don't regret what? Not eating chocolate anymore?"

Do you have a copy of the diary? have you read it? Do you not like what it contains? Then file a motion! Judge getting pizzed now.

If there are things in the diary that you dont like there are two ways to tackle it. Motion in Limine or object. Puropse of that is you know theres a diary, you've read the contents.

JB whining

Judge: tells him file a motion to preclude if he doesn't like it

Is CM laughing??? :D He looks like it, as JB sits down looking flustered. He won't even make eye contact with Baez.

ETA: Wow, i think i'm running a minute ahead of everyone!

"Well it's not that easy Judge."

JB just claimed the diary was from 2003 then he quickly said or may be from 2004. Was he worried about making a blatant flase statement in court?

Judge says...if you don't like it, file a motion to exclude. Didn't you learn anything from Andrea JB?

Baez DID NOT GO into the TWO YEAR territory! Pot, you are SOOOOOOOOO BLACK!

The judge is training Baez again !!!! Huge waste of taxpayers money. File a motion to exclude the diary, Mr. Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93