2011.02.04 - Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: JB do you have a copy of the diary? JB: "Yes" HHJP: Have you read it? JB: "Yes"!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Of course there's going to be further testing on the Diary JB! It wasn't made until after 2003!!! Duh!

Baez: The diary is speculative. She says I have no regrets. " I don't regret what? Not eating chocolate anymore?"

Wow, just insult women EVERYWHERE! What a freaking JERK! Gee, what would she regret, Baez?

May 4th date to object to venue location.

May 2nd venue released to attorneys..

Judge Perry still researching to find a case where a Judge was reversed on a decision based on objection to trial location. Says he hasn't found one yet. HAHAHAHAHA SLAM AGAIN JB.

Why file a motion on the diary when you can get a good whine on in the status hearing.
HHJP is over it ! He should charge JB for the time it takes to advice him on How To Be A Lawyer ! :loser:

The judge is training Baez again !!!! Huge waste of taxpayers money. File a motion to exclude the diary, Mr. Baez.

Yes, please do, Mr. Baez, so the SA office has the opportunity to file a brief on exactly why it is relevant. Heh.

I love Judge Perry.

Baez doesn't seem to know that the Judge is laughing AT him - not WITH him.

I love this judge. he has got their number. u are done with the games team casey. Dont worry justice is coming and i think its about time. The judge got u Caylee!!

JB seriously is NOT bringing up issues regarding HHJP now is he? :banghead: TruTV just went to commercial!!! DANG IT!!!!!!!

Whine whine whine change of venue not good enough. What is he going to say, change of venue won't work anywhere so she should just go free. Oh good grief this case is different. NO it's not! Oh no my battery is going.

JB- this case is different. How many times have we heard that?

May 2nd will give you jurisdiction of trial and May 4th is your deadline to object to where it is...

Baez: Judges take the approach that all cases are alike - but this one is different. Yet we can't give any empirical data to make a decision about venue.

Judge asks "what photographs are you going to show of sniffer stuff?"

I'm 4 pages behind..
My puter is a senior and uses a cane..
Thanks everyone..I'm on the edge of my seat with each page load..
I'ts like seeing the town bully get a paddling by his dad..
Facinating, while leaving a small glow of justice served warming my innards.. carry on!.I'll catch up..

Is JB really trying to lecture HHJBP on how to do his job. :eek:

Oh no - I can't stand it!! Now he is objection to the jury selection area. WHERE is my 2nd tylenol bottle? It is too early here for a drink - seriously.

No, JB! You and your client and this circus you have created are not different or special! She is a murderer and you are trying to get her off! Plain and simple!

Ummm Baez - that's why you have JURY QUESTIONING. You don't need to do tons of research - that's what the Judge just says HE is going to do.

Shut up.

JB used the phrase, "We have to anticipate"

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads