2011.02.04 - Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payback for the slave wage comment...he just said jurors are not supposed to be DEAF.

JB wants more time and wants to do research....

I think what he really wants is to do what Judge Perry will NOT permit to be done. Canvass the area ahead of time.

Just
W O W!

Go Jeff Ashton!
5.gif

Ok Baez is truly, truly incompetent...I mean HHJP is literally explaining the process to him. Should he not KNOW THIS??

Judge Perry: I think you handpicked some sites...Miami Dade, Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County.

Oh lordy lord, I think the judge has had his fill. Did JB just suggest judge read his motion rather than give a simple answer??????

Honestly HHJP, do you really think Baez did any research on where a jury to his liking would come from.

JB wants 30 days to object to HHJP's choice of venue. Can't he do his homework and research all the demographically similar choices HHJP might have and decide ahead of time what would be suitable and why?

This guy just wants to delay for no apparent reason at all. He isn't even an embarrassment to the legal profession - his level of unprofessionalism, lack of basic organizational skills, absurd excuses and lack of initiative would probably get him fired from Burger King.

Lol! I need to tinkle so bad, but I'm afraid I'll miss something good! :innocent:

At least JB is calling HHJP "your honor" baby steps.

I wish HHJP would say how exactly is this a different case??

Are you familiar with case of state of FL vs Danny (lastname)?

practice his craft? JB really??????:great::maddening:

Ok Baez is truly, truly incompetent...I mean HHJP is literally explaining the process to him. Should he not KNOW THIS??

Isn't it odd that JB is managing to do research on location, location, location. He should be a Realtor.

He is so full of it.

Baez, oh my LORD you do NOT tell the JUDGE what to do!!!!! There are not enough synonyms for "ununsual person" in the world for what to call you right now!

Crap I missed what he said about the previous case! What did he say?

Yes! When I was a "baby lawyer" there was a bankruptcy judge who would always "help me out," e.g.:

Judge: I bet you were just about to make a motion to convert this case to a Chapter 7.

Me: Um, yes?

Judge: A wise decision and I grant your motion!

:floorlaugh:

That was OK when I was 3 months into my practice, but now I would be MORTIFIED if a judge felt the need to "help" me!!

HHBP: Whether you agree with it or don't agree with it, its the law.

Sweet.

whether you agree with it or don't agree with it - its the law

JUDGE's quote of the day!

JB suggesting state of Florida is "behind" on things such as change of venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592