2011.02.04 - Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB bringing up practicing a craft that is ever evolving. Me thinks that he is threatening Judge Perry with an appeal if he gets a venue he doesn't like.

Funny JB brought up the Rolling case. I know some good stuff about that case. His attorney lives in No. Florida.

HHJBP: Whether you agree with it or not it's the law. :floorlaugh:

I need a drink.

I'm gonna head out on a wine run.

You can't leave now ! This is too good :great:

I think I'm getting a natural high just watching HHJP.!

Besides,with JB,there's always plenty of whine :floorlaugh:

HHJP to JB...the biggest impediment to selecting a jury will be the length of the trial...

JB wants more time and wants to do research....

I think what he really wants is to do what Judge Perry will NOT permit to be done. Canvass the area ahead of time.

Well then, I guess he needs to learn how to tweet so he can start operating in real time instead of Baez time.

back to DNA testing

Are you familiar with case of state of FL vs Danny (lastname)?

I think he said Danny Rolling---the guy who killed 5 Univ of Fla students in Gainesville in a week's time back in 1990, or thereabouts.

Oh no, my sister is here picking up her daughter... hmmm, how to tell her nicely to shut up for a few minutes? lol

And he's right that will be their biggest problem is getting someone who will be able to sit on a jury that long.

I would love to do it! If I lived in FL. My firm pays for all jury duty service (for the entire duration that you sit). But somehow I never get seated for a jury .....

LOL ....

LOL HHJP is gonna call the lab himself! I would love that!!!!!

JB bringing up practicing a craft that is ever evolving. Me thinks that he is threatening Judge Perry with an appeal if he gets a venue he doesn't like.

Funny JB brought up the Rolling case. I know some good stuff about that case. His attorney lives in No. Florida.

Hold that thought ! inquiring minds want to know.......

Mr. Baez, kindly leave with my office the name of the lab director and the phone number?
Judge Perry 2011

He's making calls himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he totally just asked baez for the name and number of the testing facility. wow baez ur toast.

HHJP definitely just called the defense's bluff. I'm betting JB is more than a little nervous right now. :)

Anyone know the last name? I missed it.

Danny Rolling, very bad person. Terrified University of Florida residents for several weeks. Bad Guy. He had a date with sparky and is no longer living on tax payers money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592