2011.02.19 - Desiree puts on the pressure in Roseburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I'm really not sure this is a good idea. I wonder if LE has told her they will be naming her publicly soon? Or if she is just out there on her own?

Desiree and Tony are in Roseburg handing out fliers and talking to people about Terri. :eek:

This sounds like something I would do if I were in her shoes!

“We are putting the pressure on Terri,” Young told KGW. “We are bringing it to her. She needs to know we will not rest until Kyron is brought home.”

Young, her husband Tony and members of their family were handing out new fliers highlighting Kyron.

Young urged people who see Moulton-Horman to ask her about Kyron.
<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-mother-puts-pressure-116540373.html

BBM
Me too...I'd be exercising my first amendment right to assemble publicly... everywhere Terri went. I'd picket her house, picket the grocery store she shops at and picket the gym where she works out...:crazy:...Honestly, I'd probably go to jail.
God Bless Kaine & Desiree & Tony!

Those aren't just FLIERS! Those are YARD SIGNS! :eek:

Yes, yes they are. :D

I think there are handouts too.

Holy Cow, there sure are!

021911+kyron+desiree+terri+roseburg+1.jpg

"Kyron is still missing.
Ask Terri Moulton-Horman where he is!!!"

"Face" as we used to say. Or was it "Burn!"?

Fortunately, I am manipulating images right now.. or see if free beats me to it. :D
(sorry about the wild OT over in the other thread.. we forgot how to act!)

Wow...I'm really not sure this is a good idea. I wonder if LE has told her they will be naming her publicly soon? Or if she is just out there on her own?

She is married to LE. I'm sure she found out what she can legally do and what she can't do.

Whether a person thinks TH harmed Kyron or not, we know Desiree thinks she did and she is showing that she will go to every end to find her boy. Bless her heart!

Young, her husband Tony and members of their family were handing out new fliers (pictured, above) highlighting Kyron.

I would think that because her husband is in LE, he would not be there with her or let her do it alone if it was against the law.

No, I'm sure she CAN do it. I was just wondering at the timing, if she got more info this week.

ETA: Actually maybe it is the opposite, that LE is NOT ready to name a suspect that has made her act.

She is married to LE. I'm sure she found out what she can legally do and what she can't do.

Whether a person thinks TH harmed Kyron or not, we know Desiree thinks she did and she is showing that she will go to every end to find her boy. Bless her heart!

Exactly what I was thinking. Tony was with her and he should know exactly how far they can go. And he will be there to have her back if needed.

God Bless them both. This just gets more and more heartbreaking. But good for her for trying something new and different. I would want to pressure TH six ways to Sunday if I were in Desiree's shoes.

Thanks, PDX. I can get the video but not the sound. Just saw an update saying Desiree told KOBI-TV that she believes Kyron is dead and that Terri is responsible!

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Hormans-mother-puts-pressure-116540373.html

(Hope people who act on Desiree's urging, and ask Terri where is Kyron have legal counsel before they get into it with TH. Bad, bad idea.)

If you are having trouble with the player, try a different browser. I used to have to watch all of KGW's in IE but they play in firefox now.

Raw video posted here, now: http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-v...uts-pressure-on-his-stepmother-116542953.html

We ask that any time you see Terri, ask her, "Where's Kyron?". Kyron's story is not one of a child that wandered away from his school & was abducted by a stranger. It was somebody who was brought into our family. There's one person who knows where he is. Terri Horman, where is Kyron?

This is powerful.. I will keep transcribing, but you've got to hear her (it's also not totally raw, I hear at least one edit)

Totally OT, but there is the most beautiful sunset of the year right now, and Portland's West Hills are lit up the most incredible shades of red, pink and gold.
Red Sky at night, let it be for Kyron's delight.

I just don't know how I feel about this??

I was ready to post how I feel but I not sure if I can explain my feelings. I just keep thinking of Anthony's...

I just don't know if this is good idea!!

Were they in Terri's parents neighborhood?

Totally OT, but there is the most beautiful sunset of the year right now, and Portland's West Hills are lit up the most incredible shades of red, pink and gold.
Red Sky at night, let it be for Kyron's delight.

I *just now*, before refreshing the page and seeing your post, told my husband to look out the window at the incredible sky! It is truly beautiful.

It just broke my heart to hear that Desiree now believes Kyron is dead. I wonder what the tipping point was for her.

I *just now*, before refreshing the page and seeing your post, told my husband to look out the window at the incredible sky! It is truly beautiful.

It just broke my heart to hear that Desiree now believes Kyron is dead. I wonder what the tipping point was for her.

I'm still wondering what the tipping point for LE was, since they have always said there is no evidence he is not alive.

I don't know that all I keep saying???

Tony Young being in LE... I can hardy believe he agree with this!

I haven't seen one like that in.. oh, ages! And all over for me now.. glad you got to enjoy it too. :)

That really just hit me hard, too. It's the first time she has come out and said it.
She did hint about it at the January search, and I think based on what I've read, that whatever they (family) were told in November changed her mind.
"Solid evidence" she called it.

OT, but now I can't help but think that maybe one bone was found at some point...I don't see Desiree believing this without proof like that.

But then again, no one has named this a murder investigation...very confusing.

There is absolutely no doubt in Desirees mind, that Terri is responsible for what happened to Kyron.
What she has been told by LE, makes her sure of that, IMO it is not just a gut feeling.
When she said Kyron never asked anything of her, about Terri, except for her to love him, broke my heart.

I can't imagine they found a bone or something and wouldn't make an arrest because that would prove to a jury that he is deceased.

I think TH said something to someone - hearsay evidence. Just MOO.

Wow this is so how I would act. I would be a thorn in the side of the person hiding away from their actions. Go Desiree. Bring Kyron justice.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mother-puts-pressure-116540373.html

Think I messes up the linkage but it is on KGW just updated. Seems they are saying DY is retracting her statement about Kyron being passed away.

As far as the signs go, good for her. Why shouldn't people ask TH where Kyron is. She has the right to remain silent, well we have the right to ask. DY is fighting for her son. Put the pressure on her. DY is doing what I would do for my son or anyone I loved for that matter. Sometimes you have to step up and fight for your children and this is what she is doing.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. If it works, how many other victim's families will try this tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph