2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to limewire, bearshare, frostwire, or any other peer to peer downloading site, it's there and it's all over the place.
I'm not going to type any of the words here, but in researching child *advertiser censored* statistics for other cases, I came across a set of keywords that pedophiles use when searching for that kind of *advertiser censored*.
It seemed the words were pretty much common knowledge amongst those kind of people.

no way will I go there but thanks.
It must be easier than we think it is.:banghead:

I just did a google search for the word boudoir because I am redecorating a room. I then narrowed the search to include only images. The picture I clicked on was of a ritzy french looking living room. What followed was a screen advertising movies...I thought hmmm... When i hit the back button it took me directly to a screen filled with *advertiser censored* images about 20 or so of them in 1 1/2" images. Some appeared to be young teen/pre teen children! It wouldnt let me back click, just kept redirecting me to the same *advertiser censored* page. This has never happened to me before. I have never seen such stuff, I am sick. I want the images out of my head.
But, I guess I now have cp on my puter right? Good God!
I dont look at *advertiser censored* of any kind! I do lots and lots of searches. SCARY

It's scary anymore to google. No telling what comes up.

IMO BD and SA speak with forked tongue.

As long as LE is using the best investigators to track down who was on the computer when the *advertiser censored* was downloaded or accessed (FBI, i.e.), they should be able to figure out which party or parties to charge. We see arrests for online child *advertiser censored* all the time and I am sure that every one of those people do not live alone. They must have ways to figure out who was using the computer, via log ins, passwords, time, date, etc...

I do think it will be more difficult to charge Billie simply because she would probably have had to access it while SA was not there. While I am not convinced she didn't know about it, it might be hard to prove.

Blue Eyed Chick,
I thought about this case as well, when I read that in yesterdays news.

Did any LE ever travel to Arizona in this case?

I ask because of this news: http://www.khou.com/news/Police-New-lead-in-cold-case-murder-of-Amber-Hagerman-117586753.html

I am not sure how this relates to Hailey's case is there a connection of some sort?

The child *advertiser censored* connection was listed as this.
thousands of leads in the Amber Hagerman case have come and gone, these days investigators get about six tips a year — including a recent one from police in Ennis, where investigators arrested Sharon and Buddy Anderson for allegedly creating child *advertiser censored*.

I will not be shocked to find out that other missing children are amongst child *advertiser censored* pics found on SAs computer and the memory stick. I am thinkin that there are going to be many connections to other cases as a result of these findings. jmo

blue eyed chick, I do think that the ennis tx/arizona investigation might be linked in some way... creepy
jmo

I am not sure how this relates to Hailey's case is there a connection of some sort?

The child *advertiser censored* connection was listed as this.
im not blue eyed chick, but im thinkin it is not beyond the realm of being related as it is a child *advertiser censored* RING bust....ring meaning many other child *advertiser censored* collectors/ producers are involved. imo that does not rule out what was found in billies home as of yet...

jmo

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?page_id=21127

UPDATED: March 8, 2011 (@ 11:01 p.m.): The more clues that I get and receive, the more those will go on here and in this list. Bill F. is going to have to answer for a few very interesting revelations that The Ellis County Observer has been publishing now for several days. This all started with an Ennis child *advertiser censored* ring that was found and reported to Ennis PD by a loyal reader of The ECO’s on Feb. 8 (ironically, my 30th birthday.)

Here is more on the Ennis story and how it ties to Amber H..........I see no connection at all. But wow is it an interesting read!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, if you follow the links and catch up on this story, it's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATED: March 8, 2011 (@ 11:01 p.m.): The more clues that I get and receive, the more those will go on here and in this list. Bill F. is going to have to answer for a few very interesting revelations that The Ellis County Observer has been publishing now for several days. This all started with an Ennis child *advertiser censored* ring that was found and reported to Ennis PD by a loyal reader of The ECO’s on Feb. 8 (ironically, my 30th birthday.)

Here is more on the Ennis story and how it ties to Amber H..........I see no connection at all. But wow is it an interesting read!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, if you follow the links and catch up on this story, it's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
omg I know it is sick :sick: .... I also see no relation between Amber and Hailey, yet I cannot rule out images in the dunn case being connected to a particular *advertiser censored* ring....as we dont know the extent of the SA/BD child *advertiser censored* investigation... jmo

omg I know it is sick :sick: .... I also see no relation between Amber and Hailey, yet I cannot rule out images in the dunn case being connected to a particular *advertiser censored* ring....as we dont know the extent of the SA/BD child *advertiser censored* investigation... jmo

I am giving the "reporter" kuddos............that's what a reporter should do, dig in and go after peeps. Wow........ The connection with Amber is Bill F., from what I read the "*advertiser censored*" was of this BA and SA, their kids and possibly neighbor kids. Bill F. is BA's step dad. I don't think it will be connected with HD, but who knows.

Looking for something else, but found this:

"You have more than one person in the home in each case," Sheriff Toombs said, "So you have to make sure and verify who is going to be the one responsible."

Sheriff Toombs says this will be decided by a grand jury and for February the grand jury met the 17th more than a week before the child *advertiser censored* was brought to light last Friday.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27045936/detail.html

So it not just about charges for the *advertiser censored*? Or what?

OMG is right; I just got through reading the material on this case......very interesting.

I am giving the "reporter" kuddos............that's what a reporter should do, dig in and go after peeps. Wow........ The connection with Amber is Bill F., from what I read the "*advertiser censored*" was of this BA and SA, their kids and possibly neighbor kids. Bill F. is BA's step dad. I don't think it will be connected with HD, but who knows.

I'm lost. Who is BA and how is BA related to SA?

No, it was the people in the Ennis Texas child *advertiser censored* ring. I'm sorry I didn't make that clearer.

That's okay teh. I'd be happy if my brain were clearer.

This case is like my house. The more I try to organize it it the quicker it gets messed up.

That's okay teh. I'd be happy if my brain were clearer.

This case is like my house. The more I try to organize it it the quicker it gets messed up.

I know what you mean I just try to keep a clear path to walk through. That's also how I tolerate this stuff by just muddling my way through...:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona