2011.02.27 - C.City Being Evacuated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what am i hearing on live stream?? really???

Bet it crossed local LE's mind too ...

Bet it crossed local LE's mind too ...

The fires are definitely being spread by the high winds, but they had to start somewhere, kwim? Interesting the areas that are hardest hit -- northern CCity, I-20 at CCity, and 208... Oh, and the landfill.

:maddening:does this area have many wild fires?
or was it set so searchers cant search.........
Ok I said it
:innocent:

Wildfires in that area are pretty common. I don't think it was our perps that set them, but I do worry about evidence getting ruined.

:praying:Sending prayers westward for our locals and all the good folks in the affected area.

Wildfires in that area are pretty common. I don't think it was our perps that set them, but I do worry about evidence getting ruined.

Or that poor girl's body being burned beyond recognition. I am so scared right now. BD and SA better NOT be behind these fires...

How fitting only days after the landfill was searched, it's now on fire.

Praying for the locals!

With all that has happened in this case I wouldn't discount the possibility, sighhhhhhh.

I wonder since SA boldy erased something on his cellphone in front of authorities if that means he'd boldly set fires to erase evidence too. I don't want to think that, but I can't help it.

I don't remember every having this many at once all over like this. There have been fire ban warnings on the news every night lately.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=14150692

In Big Spring, one fire was to the north right off of 350 (From Big Spring to Snyder) on Hill top Rd and Jonesboro Rd.

One was on 821. As you go west from Colorado City to Big Spring, you can get on 821 south right after Rattlesnake Gap and go south then West around Big Spring to Forsan.

I think it's really weird where all the fires are!

I wonder since SA boldy erased something on his cellphone in front of authorities if that means he'd boldly set fires to erase evidence too. I don't want to think that, but I can't help it.

It does seem a rather wild coincidence. It may very well be. Or maybe the fire will reveal remains. I hate to think that but it is there.

Rattlesnake Gap , IIRC was somewhere someone wanted searched...........did they get to?
Livestream not working for me

It does seem a rather wild coincidence. It may very well be. Or maybe the fire will reveal remains. I hate to think that but it is there.

I sincerely hope so. I hate to think if this isn't a coincidence, that it will help a murderer get away with murder!

I would think LE would be keeping tabs on SA and BD. I can't imagine they'd be able to slip away and start fires, but who knows.

I hope it does reveal something that exposes the murderer, maybe even Hailey's body itself!

Many prayers and thoughts for the locals.

livestream now says....We'll be right back.....

Yes Rattlesnake Gap was searched but there are a lot of places you could hide something out there.

Nothing would surprise me in this case, and it does seem like an odd coincidence. Having little knowledge of the area, however, I'll defer to the opinions of our Texas friends. I only hope that IF the fires were set deliberately, the culprit will be caught, no matter who he or she might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname