2011.02.27 - C.City Being Evacuated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope SA/BD have alibi's for today.........
someone watching them 24/7?
I don't believe in coincidence when it comes to crimes..........
With LE,etc busy with fire, good time to leave the country....

I don't think Hailey will be located above ground, but like TEH I worry about other evidence being destroyed.

scrolling message says they will be streaming coverage of the grass fires.

Grass fires scare me. They are so fast you can't outrun them.

Man, I come over here to check the forum and never imagined this news! This case just gets more bizarre by the moment!

Still praying for the locals. I really hope everyone is okay.

Well isn't this a terrible tragety or a bloody coincidence. I will save judgement until the fire department can determine if this is arson or not - and where the fire started. But if it's heading to the landfill, what next, the police department. I hope someone has scooped up the Hailey evidence and transported it far away. I'm glad Clint, N, and C are in Dallas. What about DD -- is he okay?

OMGosh.

Mel

I sincerely hope so. I hate to think if this isn't a coincidence, that it will help a murderer get away with murder!

I would think LE would be keeping tabs on SA and BD. I can't imagine they'd be able to slip away and start fires, but who knows.

I hope it does reveal something that exposes the murderer, maybe even Hailey's body itself!

The other POI's may be friends of SA?

Man, I come over here to check the forum and never imagined this news! This case just gets more bizarre by the moment!

Just when I thought nothing could ever surprise me again.

There are a number of fires in Southern New Mexico right now and super high winds, some close to 100 MPH...it is just been a really dry winter and they are starting early...

The other POI's may be friends of SA?

Those must be some kind of friends to set an entire town or two on fire. Jeebus. I can't imagine any of my friends would be willing to do that for me, not even my husband!

I sincerely hope so. I hate to think if this isn't a coincidence, that it will help a murderer get away with murder!

I would think LE would be keeping tabs on SA and BD. I can't imagine they'd be able to slip away and start fires, but who knows.

I hope it does reveal something that exposes the murderer, maybe even Hailey's body itself!

Doesn't have to be them - could be someone not wanting more evidence to be found (ie, a large child *advertiser censored* ring). Hell, burn down CC and what's left. This tiny town has been thru so much in the last 2 months - now this! My prayers and blessings are with them tonight.

Did BJD get in that nice purdy van of hers and get outta dodge?

MOO

Mel

currently burning in the basin.......banner on livetream
where is the basin?
the landfill burning bothers me....

There are a number of fires in Southern New Mexico right now and super high winds, some close to 100 MPH...it is just been a really dry winter and they are starting early...

Are there fires also there, or these fires spread into texas? I don't even know where Big Spring is, is it near New Mexico?

This happened a couple of years back around IIRC, burned for months it seemed and killed alot of people. Literally the fire ran people down on foot and in cars. I never thought it would end. Does anyone remember where this happened?

I took a break to watch the Academy Awards with the fam, but checked in. I'm going to "try" to keep my conspiracy theory at bay. Will wait for more info.

Mel

One of the local said she saw sparks coming off of a train going through and it was just leaving a trail of fire. We used to live close to some tracks and that would happen a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix