2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got two laptops on the go. One with Windows 7 - two browsers open in case audio fails. And another to watch comments on WS!

I'm supposed to be correcting term papers! I don't think that's going to happen today!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

For some weird reason, I felt compelled to shout that before the hearing starts, LOL.

I will be at work, but I will have a window open all day! Well, except for that pesky baby shower for my boss's daughter this morning, darnit. LOL.

I've got two laptops on the go. One with Windows 7 - two browsers open in case audio fails. And another to watch comments on WS!

I'm supposed to be correcting term papers! I don't think that's going to happen today!

Damn! You're good to go. Will be relying on you if my system goes down....or I fall asleep...lol

Sorry to put the heat on you Jomo.

I just wish that WS had live updating of the comments page. I always have to press the refresh button and get behind in following what people are saying.

As long as lancelotlink is here to keep us smiling - I love these hearings with all the usual suspects.

Every body joked about being sick so they could watch this hearing & I got up sick. I'm going to have to lie in bed & watch it from TRU TV. Ugh.

There's some nasty cold going around in our parts, both the teen queen and I have the nasal drippity drip going on, and she has a choir contest this weekend. Here's hoping we all feel better soon. At least by May...

I get to work from home today, and while I know I'll miss bits I am secure in the talents of the WS posters to keep me updated. A little Pre-Thanks guys for filling in the blanks!

Ohhhh today and tomorrow are going to be sooooo good. I'm pretty sure we will see HHJP doing the Rock N Roll to the Baez excuse song. I can name his tune in one note.

Finally a time when Caylee's voice will be heard. Something that has not happened for a long time....usually it is all about Casey.

I was so excited for this hearing that as soon as I woke up I turned on TruTv. It was only after watching a boatload of commercials that I realized it was 9ET instead of 8ET. Does anyone know how long this will last today? Did JP have to be somewhere at 3?

I'll be working :sad: but will check in on my iphone. TIA for the wonderful updates from my WS friends.

Awesome day for Caylee! Justice is coming sweet angel Caylee, justice is coming. You have so many Momma's and Daddy's here that love you with all their heart, just as they do their own children. You're the most adopted little girl in the world Miss Caylee. :crazy:

I can hardly contain myself!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ETA~ Is there a way to post a photo of Caylee here? Thanks!

I was so excited for this hearing that as soon as I woke up I turned on TruTv. It was only after watching a boatload of commercials that I realized it was 9ET instead of 8ET. Does anyone know how long this will last today? Did JP have to be somewhere at 3?

think that one is tomorrow...could be wrong...but both days are pretty much all dayers.....

Does anyone know if TruTV or HLN are going to broadcast the hearing? Thanks!

None of the stations have viewers working yet. WFTV is announcing available at 8:45.

Don't let anything too exciting happen in the first 10 minutes. I have to take little man to preschool!

Does anybody know an app or links that I can use to watch the hearings on my iPad with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike