2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as lancelotlink is here to keep us smiling - I love these hearings with all the usual suspects.

Aww! Thank you! :blowkiss:

:coffeecup:

So, Jose: Smirk or no smirk?
George: Flipflops or sensible pumps?
Cindy: Sobe or water?
Lee: dressed for court or ComiCon?

Finally, after 2.5 years. We are here. The beginning of Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. I have followed this case since the beginning, and it hit me hard, being local and having a daughter the same age. I dont understand what is happening to the mothers today, but i know one thing, its time that these young people start paying some real consequences for their actions. Casey Anthony, It is time you finally took responsibility for your actions and inactions. Let Justice begin!
Sorry for the ot.

I'm getting that annoying background interference again. Some lady talking.

Wonder if KC and 'team' will be sitting in their new 'private ZONE' on the sidewall today. (ahhhh, wonder if KC will like the new "ZONE" as well as the party place down the street. -------- grrrrrrrr)

JB in there testing his video equipment

SA just arrived and is taking the table farthest from the camera

Finally, after 2.5 years. We are here. The beginning of Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. I have followed this case since the beginning, and it hit me hard, being local and having a daughter the same age. I dont understand what is happening to the mothers today, but i know one thing, its time that these young people start paying some real consequences for their actions. Casey Anthony, It is time you finally took responsibility for your actions and inactions. Let Justice begin!
Sorry for the ot.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ANJ! That's how I watch it :)

For those of you who are having problems with this type of link:

To open a link ending with ASX in your browser, you have to make sure your browser is set to open ASX files with:

Windows Media Player plugin - if you use Windows XP, Vista or Win7
Quicktime plugin - if you use a Mac (only works with Flip4Mac*)

So, if it's not working in your browser, check if you have the appropriate plugins AND if your browser associated Windows Media files with that plugin. That should hopefully fix the problem.

Instead of watching it in your browser, you can also open the stream directly in your media player (make sure it is allowed to go online). I can't give directions for Quicktime since I don't use it, but it's probably similar to Windows Media Player:

- copy the link
- open WMP
- click on the 'file' tab
- choose 'open url'
- paste the url and click 'ok'

*Flip4Mac allows you to play Windows Media files in the QuickTime Player.

Download Flip4Mac

HTH :seeya:

JA logging in with LDB setting up the table.

JA looks tired.

In honor of Dr. Suess' birthday today I would like to dedicate this to ICA.."OH PLACES YOU'LL GO" namely jail.

Live on WFTV....SA present!:great::great:

audio has just kicked in and everyone is testing video equipment. How to project from a laptop.

CM is there.

I'm here!!! Caffeine is going to be my friend today!!

I hope this is a serious, no-joke hearing. There's just nothing funny about what's gone on this week.

JB is asking for help to project...he doesn't know how to work the equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member