2011.03.03 Lee Anthony's Testimony

I was proud of Lee also. He spoke well and seemed to be honest. There were a few little quips he made about LE, but what do we expect when he was raised by George and Cindy Anthony?

He was also polite and listened to the questions being asked. He wasn't defensive or out-right rude towards Linda. Cindy and George could learn something from him.

I think he made it very apparent that he was not an "Agent of the State."

I will withhold complete judgement of Lee's doing the right thing until after trial because the testimony today was only about a single matter. He has said some awful things about some of Casey's former friends and he has said that he believes everything that Casey says.

But, with that said, well done Mr. Lee "Giggles" Anthony.

I don't care why Lee was honest today, I only care that he was.

I was proud of Lee also. He spoke well and seemed to be honest. There were a few little quips he made about LE, but what do we expect when he was raised by George and Cindy Anthony?

He was also polite and listened to the questions being asked. He wasn't defensive or out-right rude towards Linda. Cindy and George could learn something from him.

I think he made it very apparent that he was not an "Agent of the State."

I will withhold complete judgement of Lee's doing the right thing until after trial because the testimony today was only about a single matter. He has said some awful things about some of Casey's former friends and he has said that he believes everything that Casey says.

But, with that said, well done Mr. Lee "Giggles" Anthony.

Yes and he laughed when Baez asked him if LE wanted him to find out information for them. He said that never happened.

He was extremely polite and when he said "maybe" he felt bad for KC, but he later on explains it was all about Caylee.

That has got to infuriate her. Keep getting furious KC. I love it when sociopaths cannot control themselves. She is one spoiled brat to say the least. Would not even look at him as he left. And she said he sexually molested her and he forgave her for that - THIS GIRL is vengeful and cares for no one but herself.

I am proud of him today. He was honest and fair and polite.

I mean how long can one lie to themselves.

It shows what lying does to you e.g. George's obnoxious behaviour in the court to LDB re Amber Alert. Give me a New York Brake. Furious with LDB but it is okay that 31 days elapsed. Please.

And to think no one could find anything to

LEE JUST LEFT AND SAID GOOD LUCK TO KC.

SHE IGNORED HIM.

I SWEAR TO GOD!:great:

I saw that too :woohoo: Mr. LA just got the official ICA SNUB! :great:

Novice Seeker

LOL, check out my siggy:)
OT: There's a local cafe that serves a salad called "Secret Asian Man," which I think is freaking hilarious:)

Anyway, I cannot WAIT TO get home and watch this! I stayed up way too late last night watching most of yesterday's things. And I must admit, I think that I'm in love with Yuri Melich. He was so great yesterday! I love they way he wrinkles his forehead and looks confused at Baez's transparent carp.

I'm dying to see Lee's testimony!!! Thanks for the updates for those of us stuck at work! 2 more hours and I'll get to watch!!!

Cozy up with take-out with today's theme "Secret Asian Man" and pop the top of a Bud :crazy:

Novice Seeker

I can only find part 1 of Lee's testimony on video today. Can someone please summarize what Baez was trying to get out of him and did he succeed?
Thanks

Baez is questioning J. Allen on whether he told LA to tell his sister to write a letter to him to set up a meeting. Allen is denying ever doing that saying LA probably did it on his own.

He is asking if he ever made disparaging comments about him.

I don't recall Allen ever doing that. Allen is excellent. And Baez is clearing his throat a lot. A LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOT.

You have to watch this - Baez is being slaughtered. Judge Perry said what is the point of this and why don't you just ask him if he said Baez is not up to snuff.
[...snippee...]
!!!

Ha hahahahaha....that was one of my favorite parts....Judge P says just ask him if he said to the family that Baez was not 'up to snuff.'

So Baez, does just that, and Allen says [ paraphrasing here]=

"No, but they all told me their concerns about if Casey had competent representation."

LOL Awkward. :loser:

haven't watched teh footage (at work) but on teh hearing thread lip readers over there saying he mouthed the words I love you to her. Will have to see what I make of it whenI get home and play catch up on all todays' footage.

While watching it today I thought man I wish I could read lips:maddening:

Do share....

Novice Seeker

In my opinion, today was a major wakeup call to ICA. While I did observe her anger during and after Lee's testimony, I also saw stunned looks of fear and dread, although she tried to hide it. I think Lee's testimony made her realize that she is in deep trouble. I am not convinced she really got this before now.

I hope she is being closely monitored. I would not be surprised if she attempted suicide or feigned serious physical or mental illness.

I am hoping Lee will be the one in the Anthony Family that will stand up for Caylee. It seems he has come a long way since 2008 and I hope and pray Caylee can depend on her Uncle Lee to do the right thing no matter what it is.

It's about time one of them stands up for that beautiful little girl...

I don't think she will ever kill herself. But she will perhaps 'feign illness' to get more attention as a victim.
She won't attempt suicide because she is too much of a narcissistic sociopath to feel enough pain to trigger an attempt. IMO

Yes and he laughed when Baez asked him if LE wanted him to find out information for them. He said that never happened.

He was extremely polite and when he said "maybe" he felt bad for KC, but he later on explains it was all about Caylee.

That has got to infuriate her. Keep getting furious KC. I love it when sociopaths cannot control themselves. She is one spoiled brat to say the least. Would not even look at him as he left. And she said he sexually molested her and he forgave her for that - THIS GIRL is vengeful and cares for no one but herself.

I am proud of him today. He was honest and fair and polite.

I mean how long can one lie to themselves.

It shows what lying does to you e.g. George's obnoxious behaviour in the court to LDB re Amber Alert. Give me a New York Brake. Furious with LDB but it is okay that 31 days elapsed. Please.

BBM

Maybe not;)

The very last question JB asked LA was something about his being sure that LE was on Caylee's side. LA said yes. Then the camera stations itself on the prosecution's table. The guy in the middle can be seen shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head. It's like he was saying, "I have no idea how that question helped anything?????". JB tried to have a Perry Mason moment and fell flat. If anything JB helped prove the prosecution's point.

In my opinion, today was a major wakeup call to ICA. While I did observe her anger during and after Lee's testimony, I also saw stunned looks of fear and dread, although she tried to hide it. I think Lee's testimony made her realize that she is in deep trouble. I am not convinced she really got this before now.

I hope she is being closely monitored. I would not be surprised if she attempted suicide or feigned serious physical or mental illness.

I doubt she will attempt suicide ,but should be watched ,in abundance of caution.

I think she will crawl into her imaginary world . She likes it there.:crazy:

I can only find part 1 of Lee's testimony on video today. Can someone please summarize what Baez was trying to get out of him and did he succeed?
Thanks

Just started this thread and Baez wanted him to say he was "working" for the LE.
To put it mildly - he blew Baez out of the water!! And did it well. Then LDB came up next and put a big red bow on it for us. :great:

I was proud of Lee today. He has matured over the past 3 years. I never really thought he could care less about Caylee. maybe his promise at the memorial was to her all along and that`s why he veiled it in code.
Either way. Good job Lee!! The truth will set you free and I hope you feel that freedom tonight. :)

Wasn't it just a thing of beauty to behold? He was terrific - I would never have predicted it - that boy has grown up to be a man. He said Caylee's name how many times? Said his priority was first to Caylee.

Incredible! I was thunderstruck!

I'm not holding my breath that Lee will finally do what is right by CAYLEE instead of Casey. But I am so pleased he was honest today. Although it's important to note that today was not the trial. And the real tough ball questions haven't been lodged at Lee yet. I hope and pray to GOD that he performs the same at trial as he did today.

If what was speculated today on the forums is true then it might explain his drastic change. If Lee is a father to be his attitude might change about a lot of things like his feelings for Caylee and maybe even his own Father.

Whatever his motive I'm pleased he was honest and wasn't rude to LDB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back