2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here once again and wondering what theatrics Baez will stage today! Thanks for all of the very interesting comments everyone posts during the hearing. I do not post during the hearing, but do read the post afterwards!

We will be off and running shortly!

That is indeed a great idea Beach, and one that should be done during the trial also. I know yesterday I missed some of what was going on. Working from home is great but my work involves customers and bless them, some are chatty, and it's been busy. It would be great to have on days where we are too busy with kids, work, husbands, doctor appointments and the other assorted fun in life.

All hail the Beach!

WFTV has a picture up finally...the door shot....

Good morning, everyone! Ready and waiting for day three to get under way!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't HHJP say yesterday to Baez that today was fine but he would have to break about 10:20am-10:30am EST to attend to something, another court case or phone call or something? I don't remember how long he said the break would last though in this courtroom.

Morning all. And when I say morning...it's morning. 5:45 AM in the West Coast.

Here's to a good day!

Mel

Today show host said this hearing could last well into next week.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't HHJP say yesterday to Baez that today was fine but he would have to break about 10:20am-10:30am EST to attend to something, another court case or phone call or something? I don't remember how long he said the break would last though in this courtroom.

i believe he said about 15 minutes

Today show host said this hearing could last well into next week.

I've thought the same thing....especially when jb stated two more hours with Allen:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500