2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this makes me worry about how long it will REALLY take for trial. :(

ETA: I think we'll see an endless Baez Bossanova during the States case, but a quickie " the State has failed to prove their case, defense rests" wrap up.

Cherry yes, he did. He needed about 15 mins.

Thank you, I had a phone call to attend to and didn't hear how long he'd be. I sure hope HHJP had a restful evening, he'll need it.

I hope that if they need more time after today that HHJP is good to his word and has them come in tomorrow. Weekends, be damned! :)

I wonder if they started late yesterday because inmate didn't like what mom brought her to wear... and could be why they haven't started yet, inmate fussing about her clothes. Bailiffs keep looking in the door she comes out from to see if she's ready? moo

Everyone have a good rest ? After the last two days, I had no energy to read any of the other threads, on the hearings...it'll take me a week to catch up with all that has been discussed after the hearings were over !

Still trying to figure out this MH wire tapping issue...

Back at work today so updates are appreciated. Lee found his voice...I wonder if CM found his.

Oh no her hair's up, guess she'll be scribbling more since she can't twist her hair.

oh judge pissed that its late getting casey's clothes!

HAHAHA! Couldn't start because she didn't have clothing. Someone is going to get read the riot act!

judge not happy....hearing started late because ICA didnt have her clothing

Clothing was late? Judge is not happy.

How much will Jose make this day about himself? Like it was he who is on trial, and not a defendent accused of First Degree Murder in the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony?

I hope Cheney Mason got his voice back today.... :banghead: yeah, I said it.

HHJP upset that hearing could not start at 845 because clothing for the defendant did not make it timely downstairs. He is not going to wait for clothing in the future. I'm of the school that aminute lost is a minute lost that you never regain. This is the second time we've had to wait to start bc of the issue of clothing, so keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500