2011.03.11 ICA Songs/Diary Entries-Computer Forensics Released

Also, that one song that Casey played over and over when she was home under house arrest, Tracy L said that Casey and Cindy got into it over that song one evening ~

That they were all sitting on Casey's bed, listening to it, and Cindy made a remark that it reminded her of "her", or, that could be "her song", and Casey FLIPPED out, screaming that it "WAS HER SONG".
Cindy got up and left room crying according to Tracy.

Bold mine.

Another example of Cindy making it all about her and cancelling out any feelings that KC may have had, as unimportant. I think that Cindy is the really sick one here...KC is the evil, vengeful one.

Thanks for the correction Eidetic..

hmmm That title is very fitting for the way Casey was leading her life. IMO

:shush: We're in this together, no worries. :yourock:

:smiliescale:

Bolded by me, agree.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/plagiaristic

RBBM
She's a plageristic person...she has nothing in her mind that is original, except maybe what happened to Caylee and her demise, well not even that, for it also appears she took that from an episode of One Tree Hill, or so that's been said...it does appear that she picks out things that do reflect her mindset....she is phony, plastic and probably doesn't even know WHO she is herself...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Casey in a nutshell. She even steals other people's thoughts :loser:

I think this is all about KC not understanding herself (as she was never able to individuate from CA). KC only knows to "mimick" emotions, empathy, compassion, nurturing, unconditional love, etc. KC only knows what looks good to the masses (because she was constantly praised in public, scorned in private - as mentioned above by Mitzi). KC looked on the internet, to movies, to anyone or anything to attempt to emulate natural human emotions - as would be expected by others. KC probably lived her life walking on landmines from CA. She probably never knew when CA would explode and she felt she was never "good enough" for CA. The fight between CA and KC was the final straw for KC. I believe KC made good on a threat to never let CA see Caylee again - as CA attempted to hurt KC (by putting her hands on her neck), KC retaliated by making sure CA had no power over her anymore. KC was not going to live @ home anymore, be a mother anymore, not have anyone to answer to - except those she chooses for the day, etc. Hurt her parents as much as she was hurting because they cared more for Caylee than they did her. Just like KC calling off the engagement w/JG - as he cared more for Caylee than he did her. No one will ever care more for anyone than KC - ever again. At least this is my theory of what was goin through her brain during the time. I think the skulls, hearts, songs, diary entries, La Bella Vita, etc were all ways of saying that she was taking control over everything in her life for the first time. She was taking care of her biggest obstacles/burdens - her Mother and daughter. IMO

Bold mine.

KC doesn't know who she is...she isn't a "who"...she's a "what."

What KC is, is a Cindy "mini-me." She and Cindy are so emeshed together, and Cindy never let KC grow up and form her own personality and mores...we shouldn't really be surprised. KC was praised in public, and scorned in private...she never knew what to expect from her mother, and so she just shut down and I really think that is how all the lying started.

KC's thoughts were, just tell "mom" what you think she wants to hear and then she'll leave you alone.

Don't get me wrong, I totally think KC is guilty and must pay the price...I just don't think she was the only one who formed who she became...Cindy played a huge part in that!

We can see that Cindy is willing to let her get away with murder. The only shaping I see Cindy responsible for is not putting her foot up Casey's a$$. Cindy has covered up every bad thing Casey has ever done. Casey herself told Lee the night LE was called that Cindy should've done this a long time ago. Now the statement where Casey says she's glad her mother called the police is biggest BS and song and dance I've ever heard.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/plagiaristic

RBBM
She's a plageristic person...she has nothing in her mind that is original, except maybe what happened to Caylee and her demise, well not even that, for it also appears she took that from an episode of One Tree Hill, or so that's been said...it does appear that she picks out things that do reflect her mindset....she is phony, plastic and probably doesn't even know WHO she is herself...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This is not untypical of someone with NPD or ASPD, either or both of which is likely in ICA's case. My ex who has both would often find deep significance in very lame and shallow material, be it songs or books, simply because he lacked any type of real emotion or empathy upon which to base a reaonable emotional response on. If it SOUNDED deep and profound, then it must be. And "everybody lies, everybody lies" may have seemed like a justification of some kind in her mind.

This is not untypical of someone with NPD or ASPD, either or both of which is likely in ICA's case. My ex who has both would often find deep significance in very lame and shallow material, be it songs or books, simply because he lacked any type of real emotion or empathy upon which to base a reaonable emotional response on. If it SOUNDED deep and profound, then it must be. And "everybody lies, everybody lies" may have seemed like a justification of some kind in her mind.
ITA with the many here who feel that Casey needed psychiatric help a long, long time ago; perhaps she has NEVER been "normal" mentally; certainly her family knew this. Of course she gets no "free pass"- she is no Andrea Yates, i.e., someone with profound mental illness who will need antipsychotic medication for the rest of her life. If Yates' husband Rusty had not been in denial and over-involved with a (imo) cultish and misogynistic "church" those five little ones would still be alive today. Also I have to add in fairness that the Yates' insurance failed Andrea constantly- once her "benefits" had run out, she was freed and too bad for her kids. Disgusting. My own mother raised five kidsand at first she was coping well but then my (loving but bipolar) Dad's businesses failed and she was left basically to raise us on her own. There were a few bad/neglectful years when she drank but she quit on her own one day and was wonderful after that; I mean, at least we kids KNEW she loved us even tho we had to fend for ourselves at times. My mother was an orphan, abandoned into foster care in the 1930's when children had no real rights, and she never really learned how to parent as she had no role models growing up. All of us kids sensed this in our own ways, and we never held any anger toward her- to the contrary, we adored and respected her up until she died at 54 of cancer. We KNEW she loved us and we knew she tried to be there for us although she was often out working two jobs out of necessity. I know I'm O/T but sometimes I think my mother came very close to completely losing her mind before she stopped self-medicating. However, Mom's saving grace was her kind heart and friendly ways; our yard was rarely mowed, lol, but we had many, many neighbors who looked out for us because they genuinely cared about my mom. So we had a sort of informal "network" of kind and decent people who truly cared about our family; it's not like they paid our power bill but if the car died Mom could count on a ride to work, and us kids got some great hand-me-down clothes, etc. This was in the 70's and perhaps I romanticize but I DO recall being raised by a "village," in a way, and I think those little lifelines/acts of kindness thrown our way kept my family from falling apart. Mom had only a 10th-grade education but most of us finished college. We had to get grants and loans and many part-time jobs but we were fine with that. Never ONCE did my Mom send me $$ in college more than $20.00 once a year or so, but I didn't care and certainly didn't expect her to give me a credit card! I bring all this up because look at Cindy, she has parents, still living, who seem like decent people. She is educated; she knows how to take care of finances; she doesn't seem to suffer from any lack of self-esteem. So WHY is she the way she is? What don't we know about her childhood or emotional past? WHY would she feel so compelled to crawl into a self-made mental cave of sheer and utter DENIAL when it came to her own daughter? I am willing to bet ANYTHING that Cindy has ALWAYS KNOWN that something was SERIOUSLY WRONG with her only daughter, and as a nurse WHY would she ignore the obvious? I have friends who are nurses and most are lucky because they have the contacts to get great medical referrals, you know, they can network and ask around to find out the best local doctors/clinics, etc. Plus there was health insurance!! Sometimes I think it's sad that Casey WASN'T a druggie because drinking and getting high eventually lead to trouble with the police, esp. in this day and age. If Casey had gotten caught shoplifting once or been caught with pills or weed in her car, THEN the STATE would have given her consequences and Cindy would not be able to make it all go away. MANY young people straighten out their lives after being arrested, at least rehab and/or probation makes them see what the correctional system is like= NO JOKE. But Casey really never was a real partier, by all accounts, more of a follower if a joint was being passed or whatever- but I bet she never bought or sold drugs in her life, and she didn't have a drinking problem, I don't think. She seemed to be a very socially inept and desperately immature brat, stuck in a permanent adolescence; while her few friends were attending college and working, she was "stuck" at home with Caylee and under the thumb of Cindy. This was a girl who never even cared about finishing high school! WHY in the WORLD did Cindy and George let her get away with quitting? I taught high school for many years and in my experience ALL parents of seniors are HIGHLY motivated to check in with teachers/grades when graduation is coming up; if a student failed a class at the last minute, the school was OBLIGATED to call the parents in and discuss options!! From kindergarten to 12th grade is THIRTEEN YEARS INVESTED in that diploma!! I would LOVE to know why exactly Casey didn't pass and when the Anthonys were told; no school would wait until the actual graduation ceremony, with relatives there, etc. So I bet CA forced Casey to pretend she was graduating until the last minute; was this punishment or CYA or?? By now I guess Casey quit out of spite? WHY was it so important for CA to hide the truth about Casey from her family? I mean, wasn't this pretty futile, esp. after the theft from grandparents and then the "surprise" pregnancy?? I'm pretty sure that at least Rick P. had been pointing out Casey's faults for a long time to Cindy. Shirley could be somewhat placated (or at least not involve the police) and Gpa was in nursing home; Rick's anger is justified in his interviews but he is also immediately hostile and hateful in his tone; he knows how to push Cindy's buttons. God only knows what those two have in their past, as there's obviously been no love lost between them for a very long time. Cindy should have never forced Casey to keep Caylee; imo CA kept Caylee for HER OWN NEEDS- this may have worked if Casey wasn't living there too! Casey just wanted to find a boy to take care of her. I think Casey didn't have fun in high school and she wanted to be "cool" finally, like a girl in a TV reality show... I bet she watched "Bad Girl's Club" and "The Real World", etc. all the time... I don't think she truly realized that most of these "stars" return to junior college or some entry-level job after filming. By the time she and CA get into their "choke" fight or whatever, Casey had reached her limit: Amy would be back and expect to move in with her! Amy and the others - NOT Casey- were in Puerto Rico, having a blast; when was the last time Casey had taken a vaca with friends?? And the trip to Uncle Rick's wedding didn't count! Even Lee had his own life now, and NO KID!! Now Tony was talking about staying in NY!! No more access to Mom's $$, no job and all those LIES to keep up with! Cindy bought Caylee TONS of clothes and now she was taking Caylee, too, and Casey would be kicked out... *sigh* I guess CA was too clueless to realize how absolutely full of RAGE Casey truly was; did CA EVER truly know her own daughter?? I think Cindy was scared of Casey, really scared of pissing her off. I don't think Casey EVER really cared about her mother; she didn't bond with her, ever. Cindy was perhaps so used to Casey's personality disorder that she thought her a fairly "normal" daughter... and Casey, meanwhile, never realized that she could have had Cindy wrapped around her finger if she had only understood her... I don't know which one is more out-of-touch with reality!! :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back