2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class B Misdemeanor Range of Punishment - Texas Penal Code

Email This
Print
Comments (83)
Trackbacks § 12.22. CLASS B MISDEMEANOR.

An individual adjudged guilty of a Class B misdemeanor shall be punished by:

(1) a fine not to exceed $2,000;

(2) confinement in jail for a term not to exceed 180 days; or

(3) both such fine and confinement

In cases does the chance of an arrest go down as time goes by? Why did it take so long to get a warrant? Do cases normally take this long to solve? TIA.

Unfortunately yes...and often MUCH longer..At least there appears to be an end in sight for this case..and most importantly justice for Hailey..

Makes me wonder about the charge regarding the medication. I mean, did they search Billies home? Were the pills on the counter? In her pocket? It's not something a dog could sniff for, or I would imagine would just be laying in view..esp with people as "experienced" as they appear to be with their medicines. That just struck me as odd.

Probably that infamous old bottle she insisted the news show was just sitting there. :loser:

didn's someone on the last thread post that ktab would be doing another broadcast at 11 texas time????? or am I losing my last bits of white matter?

Articles on his body means ??
Drugs? Illegal firearms??
Does LE have an informant SA/BD had just purchased drugs from and reported back to LE? LE had to have known SA was at BD's house, they are being watched. Reminds me of the players in the Haleigh Cummings case, LE was itching to arrest them for something so they set them up, LE denied it but I don't believe it. I would like to see the warrant for SA's body search, see what the probable cause listed is.

I will be curious to see what BD's bond will be set at tomorrow morning, if it is an out of the norm amount for 3 misdemeanor charges that tells me they want her staying in jail and not being able to bond out.

JMO

In the previous thread, we were speculating that they might want to look at his body for identifying marks to see if he's in some of the *advertiser censored* pictures. Moles, marks, tats, piercings, or something like that.

FWIW, the person I knew that was charged with hindering apprehension got 1 yr probation, a bunch of community service and a $500 fine. So....combine that with her other charges, and who knows.

didn's someone on the last thread post that ktab would be doing another broadcast at 11 texas time????? or am I losing my last bits of white matter?

Yes, they did...

Perhaps a little too much wine and trying to speed read???? JK

thanks duck!

bringing this link forward as it seems to shed light on the warrants and the fact that they were out of two different counties (((if the reporting is correct that is!!!!)))

Earlier today search warrants were issued out of Howard County for articles on Shawn Adkins' body and out of Scurry County for his grandmother's house in the Dunn community.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/17/mother-colorado-city-missing-teen-hailey-dunn-appa/

So I wonder if they got Shawn now and is in search for what they looking for on his body!

I not seen him pop up in Vine yet! he might be there before morning:banghead: I not good at waiting games. :banghead:

SW for SA's body/person; Looking for tatoo's, piercings and identifying marks, certain body parts. They have found something in that *advertiser censored* stash they want to identify. Also, I bet lab results have come back and they want swabs.

Stuff at Gma's & Mom's; All those masks and horror memorabilia (something seen in a pic).

I wonder if there's any donated money left for her bail...

SW for SA's body/person; Looking for tatoo's, piercings and identifying marks certain body parts. They have found something in that *advertiser censored* stash they want to identify. Also, I bet lab results have come back and they want swabs.

Stuff at Gma's & Mom's; All those masks and horror memorabilia (something seen in a pic).

the swabs worry me..I keep thinking about the sheets..

So I wonder if they got Shawn now and is in search for what they looking for on his body!

I not seen him pop up in Vine yet! he might be there before morning:banghead: I not good at waiting games. :banghead:

Maybe he has a Prince Albert? :waitasec:

(I got educated, lol)

In cases does the chance of an arrest go down as time goes by? Why did it take so long to get a warrant? Do cases normally take this long to solve? TIA.

with out a body :( longer...this is happening pretty quick IMO

Guys remember moderators are kinda busy. So if you post an MSM link don't forget to put it our media link also. xoxo

{Post moved from Thread #1..as I was replying when Thread was closed..so I just moved it here to #2 with us..lol}
When did LE find drugs to charge her with that part? Tonight? Was there a pill bottle just sitting there, I wonder?

With the charge being prescription meds without a prescription I would think most likely that when she was "searched" as being handcuffed and read her miranda rights{for the obstruction and false statement to LE charges}..she would've been searched before taken into custody and IMO most likely that is when they found "pills" on Billie.."Pills" which Billie could show NO prescription or prescription bottle for the "pills" that she had..{most likely because they were bought on the "street" where no script is necessary}..BET SHE never dreamed whenever it was she purchased her a few "pills" that those LE officers that are "helping" her find her daughter would later be searching her..finding her "scored" pills and questioning where the prescription was that the "pills" came from..jmo tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg