2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay offline for one night...check in and all heck has broken loose....... Now I know how Teh feels when she naps

I'm not so sure this offense is a misdemeanor.

§ 38.05. HINDERING APPREHENSION OR PROSECUTION. (a) A
person commits an offense if, with intent to hinder the arrest,
prosecution, conviction, or punishment of another for an offense
or, with intent to hinder the arrest, detention, adjudication, or
disposition of a child for engaging in delinquent conduct that
violates a penal law of the state, or with intent to hinder the
arrest of another under the authority of a warrant or capias, he:
(1) harbors or conceals the other;
(2) provides or aids in providing the other with any
means of avoiding arrest or effecting escape; or
(3) warns the other of impending discovery or
apprehension.
(b) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(3)
that the warning was given in connection with an effort to bring
another into compliance with the law.
(c) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor,
except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if the
person who is harbored, concealed, provided with a means of
avoiding arrest or effecting escape, or warned of discovery or
apprehension is under arrest for, charged with, or convicted of a
felony, or is in custody or detention for, is alleged in a petition
to have engaged in, or has been adjudicated as having engaged in
delinquent conduct that violates a penal law of the grade of felony,
and the person charged under this section knew that the person they
harbored, concealed, provided with a means of avoiding arrest or
effecting escape, or warned of discovery or apprehension is under
arrest for, charged with, or convicted of a felony, or is in custody
or detention for, is alleged in a petition to have engaged in, or
has been adjudicated as having engaged in delinquent conduct that
violates a penal law of the grade of felony.

http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/38.05.00.html

Makes me wonder about the charge regarding the medication. I mean, did they search Billies home? Were the pills on the counter? In her pocket? It's not something a dog could sniff for, or I would imagine would just be laying in view..esp with people as "experienced" as they appear to be with their medicines. That just struck me as odd.

They were probably "on her person" and she could not tell them what they were or show them a prescription bottle they came from.

Ok - I just got home from RL. It was fun!!

I'll admit I havenpt read every post - but I've read a whole lot plus checked vinelink.

It seems Billie is the only one in custody so far. Does that mean LE hasn't found SA to serve this search warrant on "his body"? Or, did LE serve the warrant on his body and he was free to go?

Lil Ole Bille Jean must be seething sittin' in a jail cell tonight waitin' for court in the AM.

Does anybody know - did LE find SA and serve that warrant? Or is he kinda MIA for now?

FWIW, the person I knew that was charged with hindering apprehension got 1 yr probation, a bunch of community service and a $500 fine. So....combine that with her other charges, and who knows.

OT, but I just found out the other day that the guy that robbed me at gunpoint while I was at work 2 yrs ago was sentenced to 4 yrs! That's it ..and they let me know nothing..not even that he was going to trial. I don't even know for sure that it was my case that he was sentenced on since he had 3 armed robbery cases pending along with shooting into a dwelling and several others which were dismissed!.. AND he was on probation to begin with AND the robbery I was involved in was on tape..clear as a bell and he and the other guy were caught with the money that they got from me because part of it was rolled change with my handwriting on it! Can you believe that? I am so pizzed..Sorry to go so OT...sneaking to the corner now...

Hey my peeps.... Let's keep the rumors out. And the off color jokes too. We are in the public forum. So let's elevate those posts to WS standards.

Also, please do not speculate that there were pictures of Hailey. Law Enforcement has already stated and it has been in MSM, that Hailey was not in the *advertiser censored* pics.

Thanks.

In the previous thread, we were speculating that they might want to look at his body for identifying marks to see if he's in some of the *advertiser censored* pictures. Moles, marks, tats, piercings, or something like that.

yep that what I think. Something that was in the videos:maddening:

I posted a little info downstairs, I imagine it can come up, mods?

didn's someone on the last thread post that ktab would be doing another broadcast at 11 texas time????? or am I losing my last bits of white matter?

Less than 20 secs left in basketball game - KTAB (CBS) news next...

Yep, plus I'm thinking the dogs really did hit on some evidence at the landfill and it was sent to the lab.

None of it pleasant thoughts either, but so often the truth isn't pleasant..I just wish we knew more..

SW for SA's body/person; Looking for tatoo's, piercings and identifying marks, certain body parts. They have found something in that *advertiser censored* stash they want to identify. Also, I bet lab results have come back and they want swabs.

Stuff at Gma's & Mom's; All those masks and horror memorabilia (something seen in a pic).

Since they took blankets and etc from Gma's maybe he filmed there when she was gone. If this comes out that Gma was on any of this I'm just gonna.....:nuts:

why billie why??

you had 2 wonderful kids....YOu had a good job as a nurse.... a supportive ex who helped with the kids..... you're pretty....

Why??
Why let your license lapse.. why sell yourself short to some (unusual person)
I just don't understand....
was it drugs?
Did she hook up with SA a younger guy cause he could hook her up???

just had to say... that link I posted with the video has footage of search at granny's house....

also..

they searched there from around 1:30-10:30

Found *advertiser censored* at the Grandmothers house?

External hard drives confiscated were said to contain images of child *advertiser censored* and bestiality?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353156

ETA: UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The video says they are at MOTHERS HOUSE IN DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph