2011.03.18 Order Denying Defense Motion to Suppress -"Agents of the State" Motion

BBM - I find that impossible. If they had familiarized themselves with anything, they would not have messed up so bad on that stand. They would have their stories in order... they would be consistent.

For a long time, Cindy had stated (interviews) that George was the one who told her that detectives told George that Casey was not going to be coming back home on July 16th, 2008. For a long time, Cindy was not the one told that Casey wasn't coming home. In George's deposition, he states that he received a phone call, while outside of the Anthony home, from Yuri Melich and was told that Casey was not coming home. Cindy, for some reason, thought that inserting herself at the scene when this comment was made would make it more believable... unfortunately, John Allen was the one who told George and Cindy that Casey was not coming home. If you watch George and Cindy during LDB's closing statement, at one point, George and Cindy look at each other in disbelief and I believe they were muttering to one another "Did you say that?" and they both shook their heads that they weren't the ones who said it.

There is no reason, if they had watched and listened to all these recordings, after more than 2 years, that their stories would be completely out of sync. None of them, including Lee, could agree on who set up the jail visits! They all had a different version of how that happened. George believed he set up the appointment. Lee thought that Yuri Melich set up the appointment. Cindy didn't know who set up the appointment, but it sure was someone from LE.

I don't even know if the three of them even speak to each other outside of the eyes of the public.

John Allen claimed under oath on the stand he never told CA that. CA told the FBI in an interview in 2008 that when JA and AW left with KC he said if anything changes we'll let you know and CA then said no one called them they had to find out about her arrest on TV. CA, around that time, had said this to other's as well in some of their media interviews.

Also why would LE tell the family she may not be coming back when they are trying to find her missing child. The family calls an attorney and the attorney calls LE and tells them she has an attorney and they can no longer question her without him present. So I believe them when the detectives said they did not tell GA or CA that KC might not be coming back.

These people are still mad as a "Hatter" about there being no "Amber Alert" almost 3 years later. Never mentioned that it was probably not put out there because their daughter neglected to mentioned to anyone that her daughter was missing and it had already been 31 days. No useful information came from the mother that they could use because she was lying and continued to lie making it impossible to get enough credible information to give to the media.

If someone had told GA she might not be coming back GA or CA would not have waited to call an attorney. They would have called someone right away. The fact that neither one of them has their stories straight shows some brainstorming on their part. GA gets alot wrong and is very inconsistent in his statements. But when they all lie it's pretty hard to remember what the facts are suppose to be and as the stories change it's easy to slip into an untruth because it fits your purposes.

My guess is it might have been GA saying to CA, she might not be coming back given his emotional state at the time and it evolved from there. Sounds more like it to me. jmo

BBM - I find that impossible. If they had familiarized themselves with anything, they would not have messed up so bad on that stand. They would have their stories in order... they would be consistent.

For a long time, Cindy had stated (interviews) that George was the one who told her that detectives told George that Casey was not going to be coming back home on July 16th, 2008. For a long time, Cindy was not the one told that Casey wasn't coming home. In George's deposition, he states that he received a phone call, while outside of the Anthony home, from Yuri Melich and was told that Casey was not coming home. Cindy, for some reason, thought that inserting herself at the scene when this comment was made would make it more believable... unfortunately, John Allen was the one who told George and Cindy that Casey was not coming home.

If you watch George and Cindy during LDB's closing statement, at one point, George and Cindy look at each other in disbelief and I believe they were muttering to one another "Did you say that?" and they both shook their heads that they weren't the ones who said it.

There is no reason, if they had watched and listened to all these recordings, after more than 2 years, that their stories would be completely out of sync. None of them, including Lee, could agree on who set up the jail visits! They all had a different version of how that happened. George believed he set up the appointment. Lee thought that Yuri Melich set up the appointment. Cindy didn't know who set up the appointment, but it sure was someone from LE.

I don't even know if the three of them even speak to each other outside of the eyes of the public.

I think what you have written above is reflected in their recent testimony-In as much as they were actually closer to the truth this last go-round than they have been since July 15-16th, 2008.
It has become difficult for them to keep up with old lies, the truth is the only thing that will always remain familiar. It seems like at these last motions hearings, they were almost starting from scratch in building up their wall of lies from the foundation of what really happened.

Knowing how *proud* Cindy was of her 'cameos' in the beginning, I can't imagine that she hasn't reviewed them over and over and over and over ad nauseum.

John Allen claimed under oath on the stand he never told CA that. CA told the FBI in an interview in 2008 that when JA and AW left with KC he said if anything changes we'll let you know and CA then said no one called them they had to find out about her arrest on TV. CA, around that time, had said this to other's as well in some of their media interviews.

Also why would LE tell the family she may not be coming back when they are trying to find her missing child. The family calls an attorney and the attorney calls LE and tells them she has an attorney and they can no longer question her without him present. So I believe them when the detectives said they did not tell GA or CA that KC might not be coming back.

These people are still mad as a "Hatter" about there being no "Amber Alert" almost 3 years later. Never mentioned that it was probably not put out there because their daughter neglected to mentioned to anyone that her daughter was missing and it had already been 31 days. No useful information came from the mother that they could use because she was lying and continued to lie making it impossible to get enough credible information to give to the media.

If someone had told GA she might not be coming back GA or CA would not have waited to call an attorney. They would have called someone right away. The fact that neither one of them has their stories straight shows some brainstorming on their part. GA gets alot wrong and is very inconsistent in his statements. But when they all lie it's pretty hard to remember what the facts are suppose to be and as the stories change it's easy to slip into an untruth because it fits your purposes.

My guess is it might have been GA saying to CA, she might not be coming back given his emotional state at the time and it evolved from there. Sounds more like it to me. jmo

BBM I was being a tad bit sarcastic because Cindy didn't get her lie right. Unfortunately for her, in trying to place herself at the scene when the comment was made that Casey was not coming home, she got the wrong detective. She was supposed to say Yuri Melich because that is what George said.

I do not believe for one moment that John Allen or Yuri Melich told Cindy and George anything like this... the same way I do not believe, for one moment, that the cadaver dog handler told Cindy Anthony that the dogs were inconsistent. No one, in LE or working for LE, is going to tell anyone anything that is part of an open investigation.

I agree with everything you said 100%! Sorry for the confusion.

BBM I was being a tad bit sarcastic because Cindy didn't get her lie right. Unfortunately for her, in trying to place herself at the scene when the comment was made that Casey was not coming home, she got the wrong detective. She was supposed to say Yuri Melich because that is what George said.

I do not believe for one moment that John Allen or Yuri Melich told Cindy and George anything like this... the same way I do not believe, for one moment, that the cadaver dog handler told Cindy Anthony that the dogs were inconsistent. No one, in LE or working for LE, is going to tell anyone anything that is part of an open investigation.

I agree with everything you said 100%! Sorry for the confusion.

I've often kind of wondered if what the handler told CA was that they use two dogs to be sure the findings are consistent - but CA only hears what she wants to hear, as usual.

That always drives me nuts with the A's. Their constant harping on the Amber Alert. I'm sorry but this family includes an ex cop and a nurse. They sure as hell know what an amber alert is and how the protocols work. Amber Alerts are to find abducted children within a short span of time from when they are taken. The alert has a radius. It is based on how far it would be estimated that an abducter/child could travel in the given time frame from the known point of abduction. Those two elements are key. It must have at least a roughly known point of abduction and it must be within a time frame near enough to the event to allow for a determined search radius. At 31 days with the only witness lying about where the child was taken, the Amber Alert Radius would have included Beijing. Cindy and George know this. Cindy and George understand this. Cindy and George are simply to obstinate and combative to ever admit or acknowledge this fact however.

That always drives me nuts with the A's. Their constant harping on the Amber Alert. I'm sorry but this family includes an ex cop and a nurse. They sure as hell know what an amber alert is and how the protocols work. Amber Alerts are to find abducted children within a short span of time from when they are taken. The alert has a radius. It is based on how far it would be estimated that an abducter/child could travel in the given time frame from the known point of abduction. Those two elements are key. It must have at least a roughly known point of abduction and it must be within a time frame near enough to the event to allow for a determined search radius. At 31 days with the only witness lying about where the child was taken, the Amber Alert Radius would have included Beijing. Cindy and George know this. Cindy and George understand this. Cindy and George are simply to obstinate and combative to ever admit or acknowledge this fact however.

Perfect post!!

I would like to add, you would think that in order to put out an Amber Alert, they would need the exact location Caylee was last seen alive... which turns out to be the Anthony home. They need a description of the last person seen with Caylee alive... which turns out to be Casey. They needed a description of the car... which was sitting right there at the Anthony home... in the garage with the battery taken out.

So they wanted an Amber Alert with a picture of Caylee as the missing child and Casey as the person who was the last person to be seen with Caylee? I am sure that this all makes sense to them... in a backwards sort of way.

..cindy was still saying , a year later, at her state depo july 2009, that she knew then that kc was not coming back.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/depos/cindyanthonydepo072909.pdf
---page 304--

Q: When they did arrive, did it appear that she
was still cooperating?

A :Oh, absolutely. She went with them freely.
She never questioned. In fact, I think we were working
on the computer or something. It was probably between
10:30 and, like I said, 11:00, 11:30 somewhere when
they came back to the house. And I told -- or George
came in and told Casey that they were back to question
her again. And she said: Okay.

And she went freely with them. And I really
didn't say goodbye because I did not realize Casey
wasn't coming back. So I really didn't tell her
goodbye.

...she seems to just make it up as she goes along, forgetting that what she previously said HAS been recorded and transcribed.

Perfect post!!

I would like to add, you would think that in order to put out an Amber Alert, they would need the exact location Caylee was last seen alive... which turns out to be the Anthony home. They need a description of the last person seen with Caylee alive... which turns out to be Casey. They needed a description of the car... which was sitting right there at the Anthony home... in the garage with the battery taken out.

So they wanted an Amber Alert with a picture of Caylee as the missing child and Casey as the person who was the last person to be seen with Caylee? I am sure that this all makes sense to them... in a backwards sort of way.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yep! Who can forget George in Satsuma getting his face in the cameras. "Its not about me guys, but they need, they need...ME!"
Weeeeeeeeeee!
Yep, the whole family (including Casey) was gonna be one big happy foundation.

I've often kind of wondered if what the handler told CA was that they use two dogs to be sure the findings are consistent - but CA only hears what she wants to hear, as usual.
...and IMO what she's fed by Jose.

Too bad there isn't a physical gag motion to suppress CA. I am sick of her determined demonic defense of her daughter.

The Anthony family is in protect/cover up mode for ICA..

GA was the one who had to testify at The Grand Jury, who'a testimony indicted ICA for capital murder...

CA is the one who called 911 wanted ICA arrested for GTA/CC fraud, which got the ball rolling into Caylee's disappearance.

They are trying to save ICA so that ICA will forgive them...this is a family who is still placating to ICA. They want it to show ICA they will lie to save her life. That she is more important to them than Caylee's alleged demise. They don't want to appear as the ones who will put ICA to death, it's always someone elses fault. This is why they can so easily lie and blame others. They don't see nor do they probably care what anyone else thinks of them. This is a family UNITED, this is how they operate and this is who they are. No integrity, no honesty, no compassion for their own granddaughter taken away from them for no reason other than jealousy. anger, rage and freedom...ICA doesn't care about them probably never did. She's another one who uses people mooches off people and Caylee was just in her way...I am very happy they have to face the music at trial. They will run out when it suits them, they will disrupt when they feel the need...this will be one helluva trial...I am ready...for Justice for Caylee Marie...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

To me this was the easiest ruling for HHJP.

Anyone could look at the actions of the Anthony family and see they may very well have been cooperating with the Defense, but the thought of them cooperating with the LE and becoming Agents of the State is so ridiculous it is laughable!!

Name me one thing - okay, the 911 call, but CA only made that call because she was frantic, not because she was cooperating. Anything else? Nope! :maddening:

thats what i think cindy is struggling to live with every day... the fact that if her daughter is sentenced to the DP

it is because of the phone call SHE made to 911...

imagine being the one being responsible for a daughter who

1. killed their own child and

2 indirectly being the one to end your daughters own life

it just doesnt bear thinking about

I liked this part:

"Furthermore, no member of the Anthony family received any type of compensation from law enforcement for their efforts."

Personally, I don't think it will be appealed by Baez or Mason. I'm thinking that after the trial, they are going to bail. They won't have any use for her anymore.

Thank you for this. I haven't listened to Cindy's FBI interview in a while. Funny how she is mad about the way LE questioned Casey about Caylee, yet she isn't mad about Casey lying to them about Caylee. She isn't mad about Caylee decomposing in the trunk of Casey's car. She isn't mad about Casey leading everyone, including them, on a wild goose chase, when critical minutes were passing by... over two million minutes (that is incorrect... it was over 2 million seconds) had passed by the time Caylee was even reported missing... what's a few more, right Cindy?:seeya:

I can see them listening to Casey's recordings, but have they listened to their own? That is where I am going with this. If they had familiarized themselves with their own statements... they would have their stories in order.

I'm with Lolamoon on this one, and I have it from a reliable source- my own sick, crazy, family dysfunction. These two can no more face their past statements than admit their daughter killed their grand daughter- they just aren't capable.

They can lie and deny til the cows come home but they don't want to watch themselves doing it. That is way too reality based for them. I believe this honestly from my own persoanl experience.

I'm sure they look at nice photo's of themselves, on occasion (maybe they are not even capable of that right now, but my hunch is they are), but watch themselves lying, obsfucating or lashing out to someone else- no way!

I think they disaccosiate (sp?) when they are in interviews (whether media, depo's, or LE), they visit all other sorts of places but the truth, but to watch themselves (or read their own testimony) NO WAY. In the privacy of their own home on their own time this would be a horrifying endeavor to them, and a shock wave to their keen ability to distort their personally manufactured reality.

They can't even recognize the fact that the statements of their supposed 'truth-telling' MOTY daughter they and her defense team were seeking to have supressed! Why would that be? Why is there a need to supress them if there is a logical reason for her to have been telling her mistruths- she was trying to protect them- remember, and poor little Caylee!

Why are they not enraged that LE forced the hand of Zenaida and she was forced to follow through on her threats to harm Caylee? Why are they not demanding justice and searching to the ends of the earth to locate and punish this master of disguises and master manipulator, this Zanny the nanny, the perfect "10"! They don't need to supress her statements, they need to explain them!

Yeah right!

This family is so far gone, I fear there is no saving them- ever. They can't handle the truth... the truth for them leads like tendrils to other truths about themsemves... well hidden truths, and this can NEVER happen!

RespectfullyQuoted Frigga & Lolamoon :blowkiss:
BBM

I don't know if they read their statements or not. Each argument could be true as I see it. Lancelot Link said it, they lie so it is hard to tell. :dunno: I agree. Thank you both for the parts in bold especially.

:twocents:

Tired.

I read for a FACT from Cindy's mouth to the FBI in her interview that she was appalled by the way the detectives were talking to her daughter during the interview (Universal). So we know she listened to that one. But Cindy forgets what she says sometimes. As we all know.

Hard to imagine how one would be appalled listening to the interview at Universal. I would love to know what appalled Cindy. Didn't she want them to ask where Caylee was?......or where ICA left Caylee and with whom.......or where ICA worked......why she didn't call LE. 31 days ?
Cindy also implied ICA was confused by these big bad LE guys and ICA was saying HUH? After being confronted by her lies. We all know she was saying AH HUH (yes)as they were pointing the lies out to her. Cindy turns everything into a lie to defend her sweetheart.:maddening:

thats what i think cindy is struggling to live with every day... the fact that if her daughter is sentenced to the DP

it is because of the phone call SHE made to 911...

imagine being the one being responsible for a daughter who

1. killed their own child and

2 indirectly being the one to end your daughters own life

it just doesnt bear thinking about

The reality is, Cindy is not the one responsible for Casey's actions. Casey murdered Caylee... not Cindy. Casey is going to get whatever punishment she gets because of her actions.

I know we like to put a lot of blame on Cindy and George... we've blamed them both for the person Casey has become... and a lot of it is true. I do think they raised a monster... but at the same time, Casey didn't have to murder Caylee. If she really wanted to hurt Cindy... Casey could have worked hard, gotten State Grants to continue her education, moved out of that home with Caylee and make a damn good life for just the two of them. She could have done all this the right way, but she was just too lazy! She didn't want to put the work in... like her father! Caylee didn't have to die!

Casey loves every minute her parents are up on that stand being tortured by the lies they are telling... I believe it gives her great satisfaction to see how they are choosing HER over Caylee. I could not even believe that Jose asked Lee whose side was he on? Thank God he answered Caylee! I'm not so sure whose side Cindy and George would have chosen... they would have had to think about that one. I would have loved to hear it though!

Well, if it is true, and Cindy and George will be sitting down with Insession this upcoming week, we will get to see how angry they are that they couldn't prove themselves "Agents of the State."

Thank you for this. I haven't listened to Cindy's FBI interview in a while. Funny how she is mad about the way LE questioned Casey about Caylee, yet she isn't mad about Casey lying to them about Caylee. She isn't mad about Caylee decomposing in the trunk of Casey's car. She isn't mad about Casey leading everyone, including them, on a wild goose chase, when critical minutes were passing by... over two million minutes (that is incorrect... it was over 2 million seconds) had passed by the time Caylee was even reported missing... what's a few more, right Cindy?:seeya:

I can see them listening to Casey's recordings, but have they listened to their own? That is where I am going with this. If they had familiarized themselves with their own statements... they would have their stories in order.

Lola I feel for ya, it's very difficult to accept that any person could just live in such a state of complete and utter denial. But for both G and C they do it. It boggles one's mind to watch. They are willing to sacrifice justice for that sweet baby Caylee and turn a deaf ear to save ICA. It is disgusting to see. I am a parent and can honestly say truthfully that I would never, ever stoop to such a level. We have always held our children to an honest standard. If my child came and told me he committed a crime he would have to turn himself in. Yes, I would be devastated and hurt, but still love and support him through it all.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back