2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, everyone. Here's to hoping that Simms doesn't have anything to do with the canine issue.

live.cnn.com is live now

Yep but he didn't take zoom and sweep into account. We can still see everything! Hahahahaha! :floorlaugh:

Medina was having a chat with the cameraman just before lunch. Maybe the little Princess was flustered by the camera following her every move?

I'm glad its there, I can't stand to look at his clueless expressions!

OK I'm out in the field now. Ewww I think I see cleavage!!

There's AF, the only member of the team I can stomach!

Everything she does is a pretense, especially the other day when she moved a cup and grimaced at the thought of spilling it. That was for the camera. She is truly a boring individual. The case is fascinating especially the actions of the grandparents, but KC, having a conversation with her, I bet would be exhausting.

...but you wouldn't have to say much:innocent:

I am sorry, but that is NOT a grieving mother!! :banghead:

ICA and CM having a bit of a chuckle together. I can't think of anything I'd laugh at if I was in her shoes.

How come sometimes the Reflector link loses the signal?

I am sure that CM is really concentrating on ICA brain rather than her blouse. LOL He must be having a difficult time concentrating.

With the friction between JB and ICA, do you think it's possible he dared to try to suggest approaching the SA with a plea agreement?

Lemme get this right. The questioning will go like this.

A dog can be wrong. Right? A dog is junk science. No one should listen to what a dog has to say. ~the defense.

We're back live at CNN and omg Baez is up first!! Calling Yuri! Heads up people!

How does one get a screen cap?

Just like this...:great:
CA2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads