2011.03.23 Frye Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in this morning...looking forward to a fine day with HHJP in control!!!

It is raining here so my wonderful internet service will be spotty at best..so forget the live feed...I am depending on you guys.

does anyone know if in session is going with the hearing?

From their site:

The hearing this Wednesday through Friday will have arguments from both sides and witness testimony. Some out of state witnesses will testify via teleconferencing to cut the expenses of traveling to Orlando.

Stay with In Session for your front row seat to justice!

-Jean Casarez, In Session Correspondent

I could have done without the breast shot Casey just gave. That shirt is really too low.

Wonder is Casey will cry when she is faced with the evidence of Caylee decomposing in the trunk of her car??

I hear KC's paper crinkle, do they not know their mic is live?

I could have done without the breast shot Casey just gave. That shirt is really too low.

That's what I thought - egads! Button it up ICA! She now has her yellow pad so she can proceed with writing her book. There she goes, folding the paper in half for her doodles. GOD - do these attorney's ever give her any advice on proper court etiquette?

Mel

Does anyone see G and C? I really wonder how they will handle the evidence today.

I haven't seen CA and GA yet.

Looks like botany is up first.

I can just see ICA taking notes on scientific evidence as if she "has a clue" what they are talking about.

Does anyone see G and C? I really wonder how they will handle the evidence today.

Cindy in the black jacket and "cow" shirt w/glasses. Behind the gal in the green jacket. Cindy is not in her usual spot. I don't see George, but he could be hidden behind the gal in green.

Mel

I see CA. Can't tell if G is there or not from the camera angle.

Just saw part of CA through DS hair.

ca1.jpg

It's probably a good choice for GA to sit this one out. He would never make it through without having an outburst, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?