2011.03.30- LE is waiting on evidence in crime lab before going to Grand Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge, the purpose for the warrant was not disclosed. I think we covered all the possibilities of "Shawn Adkin's Person" in another thread somewhere. Do you mean the warrant was served by the Texas Rangers?

"Authorities went to Billie Dunn's house in Colorado City to serve a warrant out of Howard County to search what Shawn Adkins had on him"

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14274347

That is from my local news .

Can they have a secret GJ earlier than posted for public???
Didn't secret GJ meet for drew peterson??? IIRC.........
Crossing my fingers that........allot of 'behind the scene' LE working
on Hailey's Justice!!!

:crossfingers:

Aren't we all!!

Can they have a secret GJ earlier than posted for public???
Didn't secret GJ meet for drew peterson??? IIRC.........
Crossing my fingers that........allot of 'behind the scene' LE working
on Hailey's Justice!!!

I so hope and want to believe that this is happening and they will bring justice to the ones responsible for her disappearance. So much injustice has been allowed in HD's life already. Her everyday life around this group was ruled by ugly travesty. CPS failed her miserably. When parents start using CPS by calling on each other...it should be a red flag what type of environment the child is living in. imo.

I've been wondering what the relationship between DD and SA was like. Was it one of avoidance? Was it trying to be a buddy to him? What was DD's perception of SA...and vice versa. Did he wrestle with DD too?

Congrats Adrienne37 … this is my first post in WB!

As long as SA's computer is being checked for CP, I hope they are also looking to see if SA's 'story' about looking up unemployment benefits that Monday adds up.
Those also should be 'time stamped.' -moo

Welcome to WS Intrepid - maybe it won't take you 7 years to get to 1000 posts! LOL!

As long as SA's computer is being checked for CP, I hope they are also looking to see if SA's 'story' about looking up unemployment benefits that Monday adds up.

Good point, intrepid. And he wasn't the kind of person to erase his files apparently.

Welcome to Websleuths!!! :welcome4: :welcome2:

Welcome, intrepid!! This is a great place and let's hope LE is finding the evidence they need to slap some hefty charges against SA!

:fireworks2: :greetings: :welcome:

Thank you all!
(Cannot wait to dress up …lol).

I have been itching for months to post that about SA and his mom’s computer.
The CP sealed the deal for looking very closely.
It may make or break his ‘alibi.’ (The latter -moo).
Cell phone ‘pings’ are fine in general, but computer generated time stamps are very specific.
ThoughtFox … nor delete them very well, IMHO. It is called ‘slack space’ for a reason.

I so hope and want to believe that this is happening and they will bring justice to the ones responsible for her disappearance. So much injustice has been allowed in HD's life already. Her everyday life around this group was ruled by ugly travesty. CPS failed her miserably. When parents start using CPS by calling on each other...it should be a red flag what type of environment the child is living in. imo.

I've been wondering what the relationship between DD and SA was like. Was it one of avoidance? Was it trying to be a buddy to him? What was DD's perception of SA...and vice versa. Did he wrestle with DD too?

DD, Haley’s brother, said Thursday he did not know Adkins well.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...ng-used-search-missing-colorado-city/?print=1
I don't think DD was terribly fond of Shawn.

Thank you all!
(Cannot wait to dress up …lol).

I have been itching for months to post that about SA and his mom’s computer.
The CP sealed the deal for looking very closely.
It may make or break his ‘alibi.’ (The latter -moo).
Cell phone ‘pings’ are fine in general, but computer generated time stamps are very specific.
ThoughtFox … nor delete them very well, IMHO. It is called ‘slack space’ for a reason.

That's right. The way microsoft builds computers, there's a file that logs every single thing we do, and even as "Administrator" of a computer, it's not that easy to find it and delete it. Let's just say there's a back-up of the back-up files. And I doubt that anyone in this case was tech-savvy enough to know that.

I'm thinking the lab may be checking something they found while searching too. At least I fervently hope so. And I sincerely hope any evidence came from a searcher without an agenda of their own. I think the best hope we have may strangely come from the searches at the landfills. It was reported that nothing was found, but they haven't officially confirmed that.

Time settings on a windows OS computer work like this (for Windows 2000 to XP) -

The bios stores the time on the motherboard until the windows time service can start after turning on the power.

You can absolutely fudge/alter the BIOS time and trick it NOT to sync on boot up

HOWEVER

I HIGHLY doubt any other these *modsnip* would be savvy enough to know/do this.

Sorry - the computer dork in me is coming out!

The hard drive is indeed an interesting thing...

Everything you have ever done, every file you have ever saved, picture you have looked at, etc. is SAVED! You may not be able to see it again but it is there!

Now, if a normal home user were to wipe (format) their hard drive you may lose some of that historical data, BUT not all of it contray to popular belief. If you formatted your hard drive, used it for a few weeks, formatted it again, used it for a few more weeks, formatted it a third time, used it yet again for a few weeks you can pretty much bet ALL historical data is gone. There are also specialized programs that will sanitize (or wipe all history) from a computer but you would have to know how to get it AND use it...

Again not at all likely ith these <mod snip.....>

Time settings on a windows OS computer work like this (for Windows 2000 to XP) -

The bios stores the time on the motherboard until the windows time service can start after turning on the power.

You can absolutely fudge/alter the BIOS time and trick it NOT to sync on boot up

HOWEVER

I HIGHLY doubt any other these ,<mod snip> would be savvy enough to know/do this.[/QUOTE]

BBM

:great:Let's hope not.

Was it ever discussed what/if any special training (high school, tech school) SA has? Did he ever take any computer and/or programming courses?

JMO

Not sure scorekeeper....but my $ is on him not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

:)

HOWEVER

I HIGHLY doubt any other these <mod snip> would be savvy enough to know/do this.[/QUOTE]

BBM

Was it ever discussed what/if any special training (high school, tech school) SA has? Did he ever take any computer and/or programming courses?

JMO

Isn't it weird that we know a fair amount (too much in many cases) about some of the core people in this case and so little about Shawn?

We've only heard from one person; the girl who said she went to HS with him and said he wore black and took a drama class. The cousin spoke up for him but he doesn't count.

Look at all the people on FB that are dishing about people who don't even matter in Hailey's case. For gosh sakes, they are creating fake FB account's in order to post what they know about other people. Yet, not one person has anything to say about Shawn? WSI put a gag on anything to do with his employment, so no surprise that co-workers aren't talking in public. Did he only socialize with Billie and his family members? No friends, no enemies?

HOWEVER

I HIGHLY doubt any other these <mod snip> would be savvy enough to know/do this.[/QUOTE]

BBM

JMO

I hope he doesn't know how and it's all still there.

I'm afraid I was out of school before classes in computer science were given. lol. I did take a semester "later", but they didn't teach you how to wipe a hard drive and the company I worked for had their own IT Dept. Unlike SA, I don't have anything to hide, should LE ever want to take a looksee, but there would be some strange searches I have embarked on for sleuthing here.
:eek:hwow:

OT: ??? Why does the icon for WS change ever now and then when I bookmark it. It's only WS's.??? ty.

I've thought from the beginning he's scary...and the bad kind. I did notice on a FB page where someone was stating basically the same as you and talked about sleuthing him, but she was warned by another poster....(paraphrasing) not to mess with that bunch...from what she had heard. ???

Ack...my sp ck's not working.....

Who is in the "bunch"? Billie's brother, the cousin? See that's what I mean ...

Who is in the "bunch"? Billie's brother, the cousin? See that's what I mean ...

I think they meant the "bunch" to be SA family. But wasn't it said that there were quite a few people in and out of the house that had "access to the computer"? So, do they have private FB pages?

Not much said from his side...did they speak at all in the beginning?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member