2011.03.30 Officials Believe Hailey Dunn Is Dead; Reward Now For Her Whereabouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Pete K. knows what he is talking about and had authority to say what he has said.

(((Clint & DD))) :( :( :(

May Hailey be found swiftly now and may justice be swift and harsh against all responsible.

Poor Hailey :( You deserved so much better sweetie. I hope you didn't suffer :(

KTAB
Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer tells us reports that he believes Hailey is dead are not entirely accurate. Kampfer says his opinion is the same as it's been the last few months -- she's either under duress or deceased.

:banghead::banghead:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27368552/detail.html

Nothing in the article says it is definative. So Mr.Kempfer can you tell us has the investigation changed to a homicide investigation??
That would be very telling either way as in do they have evidence of a death or not.

If changed to a homicide investigation that would say that they have some fact to base an assumption of death on.He still says criminal investigation.

Not sure what evidence they have but IMO they could have evidence of death without having evidence that it's a homicide. If they had found traces of decomposition or something like that it would not necessarily reveal the cause or manner of death.

"Previously the reward reflected statements, aspects related to successful prosecution and or returning Hailey in good order," Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said. "We delineated that and said anything leading to her whereabouts."

They want her body, I don't think they are asking, anymore, for someone to lead them to a live Hailey.
I won't be surprised if he announces that it is now a homicide.

Not sure what evidence they have but IMO they could have evidence of death without having evidence that it's a homicide. If they had found traces of decomposition or something like that it would not necessarily reveal the cause or manner of death.

Except we know they have supporting evidence to be able investigate it as a homicide.

Does anyone else find this announcement at this time as curious, given the search warrants carried out two weeks ago ? Could they have found evidence of Hailey's death during that search?

Prayers for Clint and those that loved Hailey.

The reporter said her interview with PK was yesterday. Wonder why they waited until this morning to release the news?

KTAB
Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer tells us reports that he believes Hailey is dead are not entirely accurate. Kampfer says his opinion is the same as it's been the last few months -- she's either under duress or deceased.

Do you have a link for that?

Conflicting reports? I got this off of reporter Jessica Reyes FB page.

KRBC TV
Pete Kampfer tells Jessica Reyes reports noting he believes Hailey Dunn is dead are not accurate. Kampfer says no one really knows what happened to Hailey.

7 minutes ago · View Post

http://www.facebook.com/krbctv#!/pages/Jessica-Reyes/154177124642685

KTAB

Thanks...I just saw that on FB and posted it downstairs as I was unsure of what to do with it,lol.
This man is driving me nuts, PK:banghead:

Why, in this day and age can't people get their facts together BEFORE reporting them?
:banghead:

Backpedaling already PK? The comment has now changed to:

KRBC TV
Pete Kampfer tells Jessica Reyes reports noting he believes Hailey Dunn is dead are not accurate. Kampfer says no one really knows what happened to Hailey.

7 minutes ago · View Post

http://www.facebook.com/krbctv#!/pages/Jessica-Reyes/154177124642685

Who is shocked?

They should be ashamed of the emotional pain they are causing innocent people because they want people to believe what they believe without any substantial information and even worse misinformation.

How many people just gave up on Hailey and Hoping she is alive?

Okay, that is why I was being cautious...I don't think PK is in the loop...

Who is shocked?

They should be ashamed of the emotional pain they are causing innocent people because they want people to believe what they believe without any substantial information.

How many people just gave up on Hailey and Hoping she is alive?

To be honest i think something is going on right now that we are not aware of..IMO something that is not going to be nice to hear :(

Twall I think we may have been whisked back to Putnam County!!!:banghead: What say you? lol

I say I changed my post, lol, I think curiousc's post was from KTAB's main page and mine was from the reporter's. Mine may be a no-no, there are so many media FB pages, it doesn't help that I'm not very familiar with FB, didn't mean to confuse anyone, hard not to when I am confused myself!

And yes, I am having flashbacks of Putnam Co., FL!

I think they're stressing SA as the ONLY suspect because they hope BD will be the cooperating person (since she is HD's mother) and get her found and laid to rest properly.

Check out the facebook thread in the basement.....might give another hint to the press conference..

He also told KTXS officials plan to announce at the news conference that stipulations for the reward money have now changed, with emphasis on finding the whereabouts of Hailey – as opposed to previous stipulations based on her safe return or a successful prosecution.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/27368552/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member