2011.03.31 Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM is on KC's right this time. Maybe he is going to present today. I was hoping that it would be Anne F.

The DT really reads here because KC as nothing to write with. We should get a really good look at how she handles herself.

And the grooming begins...forearms crossed leaning of the table. She really doesn't look comfortable.

Does anybody have the CNN link? It worked the best for me last time.

No papers, not a pen, not a binder... and we are back to the self-grooming and fidgeting.

Now she's back to excessively grooming and picking at her left eyelid/eyelashes - trying to conjur up some wetness I suppose. :banghead:

No paper or pens...she is clearly uncomfortable...she doesn't know what to do with herself.

Why does she pull her sleeves over her hands? Does she not want to look at the hands that murdered her own child?

Guess Baez didn't make it due to the weather. Mason was explaining something to ICA and she replied...."wow", maybe that was it.

ICA playing with her sleeves and not looking that happy to be in court., she also looks very tired - good.

She seems completely aware of the camera and her own ticks this morning. She keeps looking over at the camera and pulling on the little fuzzies on her sleeves and lining up the ribs of the sleeves just so and then realizes the camera's on her and she stops. for a second.

KC looks very tired and she can't stop pursing her mouth.

Judge just walked in.

Good morning everyone. Whether the hearing lasts 45 mins as anticipated, or 2 hours or all day, I'm happy to be here sharing what we see/learn with all of you! :)

Morning :)

Judge Perry in da house

A friendly reminder that the mods do not want us to discuss anyone's appearance.

CM is on KC's right this time. Maybe he is going to present today. I was hoping that it would be Anne F.

The DT really reads here because KC as nothing to write with. We should get a really good look at how she handles herself.

And the grooming begins...forearms crossed leaning of the table. She really doesn't look comfortable.

I was away for a few days but I believe these are the motions CM drafted so I imagine he will be arguing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500