2011.04.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so funny....during the Gary Michael Hilton trial...there were so many sidebars that people started referring to them as Salad Bar....Taco Bar....Martini Bar...Power Bar....Breakfast Bar....All you can eat bar....depending on what was going on right before the sidebar began.

That trial lasted only 2 weeks.

I LOVE IT!!!! :loveyou: I am gonna use it, if it is okay with you, zoey!

PERFECT! :bowdown: :blowkiss:

I swear after waiting forever for things to start they begin with a SIDEBAR--use away!!!!:seeya:

Good Morning everyone and what a great idea this thread is!

I have something to vent about and the Hearing has not even started. Anyone rememeber last Friday when the first witness was on the stand? The deputy that had taken George to the towyard to get the trash bag? Well Jose made that poor woman sit there all day last Friday because he would not dismiss her as a witness and I remember Judge Perry told her she would have to wait out in the hallway?

I have a problem with this because I really do not believe JB had any intentions of calling her back to the stand and simply made her stay there all day because he could. Did anyone else get that feeling?

YES and with the current news stories on budget issues in Florida, if I were a taxpayer I would be raising h3ll at having to pay her to sit in the hall for the convenience of jb -- he could have put her on a two hour call back window.
IMHO it reeked of payback and power.

(Love the thread name!)

Feed up and showing a lovely beach! How I wish to be there!

Here is the Casual Discussion thread for today's Frye Hearing. This thread will be open before trial begins, during the lunch breaks and after court adjourns for the day.

This the the thread to have fun gearing up for the hearing, rehashing during the lunch recess and venting after Judge Perry dismisses everyone at the end of the day.

Just remember - TOS still applies. :angel:

Link to today's Guidelines for specific info.

Will this be locked during the hearing?

Feed up DCS trying to put charts back up. They were folded for so long that the stand keeps collapsing as she tries to get it to say up. She looks great. Good hair day.

I sure hope my higher powers make this a slow work day for me so I can catch most everything. Coffee is ready, and I'll be frying up some bacon if anybody wants some!

I hope the other thread is open. I am moving there because I see that DS is setting up her crazy paper stand. It looks like she has more exhibits that the SA probably hasn't seen yet!

Love it! Coffee time!! I was reading the article about HHJP where they talked with HHJS who apparently is a strict Catholic who has never sentenced anyone to death. He said his "Irony is Rich" had more than one meaning. That tickled me to think they may have thrown off someone who would not give her the DP for someone who would have no problem with it.

I just had to say thanks again for this one. wow!

Waiting for KC to arrive. Caught sight of hallway complete with guard in body armor. Kind of puts it in perspective doesn't it??

Beach--

I don't know if it's just too early or if it's my menopause brain but I am kind of confused about the threads.
Ok, there are two threads. One is the more serious summery thread, one for chit-chat, that I understand. But it says the chit chat one will be open before the hearing, at lunch and after hearing ends......does that mean in addition to being open during the hearing? I am sorry, I really am not trying to be obtuse. Can you clarify?

Also, I am so scared I'm going to say something that earns me a time out! :doorhide:

BTW...Thanks for all you do for us! :tyou:

Will this be locked during the hearing?

Yes.

In fact, yall can start moving on over now. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132590"]Here is the hearing thread that will remain open during the court proceedings[/ame].

Please post the live feed links in the Hearing thread.

This thread will be closing shortly and re-open during the lunch recess for rehashing, etc...

this thread will be closed during the hearing...so we need to behave...

i agree...I hope my menopausal brain can handle this! LOL :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member