2011.04.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone just woke up and grabed whatever.....

Beach--

I don't know if it's just too early or if it's my menopause brain but I am kind of confused about the threads.
Ok, there are two threads. One is the more serious summery thread, one for chit-chat, that I understand. But it says the chit chat one will be open before the hearing, at lunch and after hearing ends......does that mean in addition to being open during the hearing? I am sorry, I really am not trying to be obtuse. Can you clarify?

Also, I am so scared I'm going to say something that earns me a time out! :doorhide:

BTW...Thanks for all you do for us! :tyou:

No, this thread won't be open during the hearing. There is no way we can moderate 2 threads flying concurrently at one time. Don't worry about a TO re. the adjustment period today (as long as everyone is abiding by the TOS). The most you would see is some trivial posts removed from the hearing thread.

We'll work this out.

Will re-open for lunch! Til then, see y'all on the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132590"]Hearing thread[/ame].

Opening back up for those who want to use this thread since the defense team is unprepared AGAIN. :banghead:

Raise your hand if this surprised you. :angel:

no hand raising from me...so where is JB?

did he have a media engagement?

ICA looks exhausted and like she got drug out of bed this morning...

I sure hope my higher powers make this a slow work day for me so I can catch most everything. Coffee is ready, and I'll be frying up some bacon if anybody wants some!

ha ha I always refer to my reading glasses as "my higher powers". . . .

This is all unreal... but so true to the DT. JBP is not to happy. I really can't blame him either. DS knew Barry Logan was the first witness and what was needed to get him started. Just another delay tactic.

JB's Tuesday to do list...

Avoid calls by local media to confirm "motion". Make sure to check caller ID and do not open email.
Call in for last minute "interview" / spin session on aptly named In Session.
Avoid answering real questions by claiming bad connection.
Listen to the "mockingbirds" while "driving" in my car. Hmmmmmm how to pull that off.
Call Cisco to set up live link for Barry Logan.

Sooooo many things on my list...what can I dump???

omg... I swear I should have prepared a pitcher of bloody marys or mimosas ...or something.

I am so losing my patience with this defense team.

I think the plan is to throw as many monkey wrenches into the machine as possible. The last thing ICA, Jose, George and Cindy want is to be called on their lies.

And, that is exactly what I am waiting to happen...

The fact that Dr. Logan is not even an expert makes this delay even worse!

Jean C. says the court tech thought it was only phone. Defense WANTS to video. Hmmmmm Delay tactic??

If the JAC can just phone in...why not the defense??

Nothing more than a delay tactic.

Oh, and I am ready to twist that pony tail right of ICA's head! She's really going to town with "the hair" today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500