2011.04.08 - Chelsea Croslin Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is Chelsea trying to make out its Haliegh?

I think she knows all who were contacting her for interviews are now done with her, so she has to use other methods of getting back that 15 minutes. She's a star, remember:rocker:? I'd also guess she needs some money to pay off that recent offense. Btw, anyone know if she goes back to court for that or does she just pay a fine and get a bit of probation? No clue here, tia.

What is up with the hair on that child in the pictures? Those pics look photo shopped to me. It looks like that child had light colored curly hair that was up in a bun and somebody painted in the darker hair.

The pictures also appear to be much older than what is being claimed. The edges are all darkened and worn.

Looks nothing like HaLeigh either, IMO! I do not see the sleepy eye from Turners.

Ridiculous, IMO. Just ridiculous. If anybody in any of those families truly love HaLeigh, truly, truly LOVE her, and they know anything at all that might help, they need to step up and out with it or I hope they rot forever...

JMO and all that jazz.

Beyond frustrated with the whole crew...

Looking further at the pictures they look like pictures we have from the 1960's. It looks like they were b/w and that they have faded so badly that the toner level on a copier had to be darkened to the extent that there is even black on the child's neck. So, maybe not photoshopped but just darkened so much that they appear photoshopped. IMO those pics are very, very old. JMO

I think the picture is a copy from an advertisment flyer or newspaper.

I'll try to explain it the best I can as it was another strange coinkydink at the time.
Iicc, there was a big stink over CC getting that tatt on her foot right after Haleigh went missing, because of the obvious, no family connection and didn't know Haleigh long enough. Apparently this tatt session happened around the time LC went up to MA. and got a tatt of Tommy's name on her foot and CC followed suit with a tatt of the angel and Haleigh's name. Then somewhere in the mix, CC put on her Myspace that she was honoring her own daughter that also was named Haleigh and had passed away. At the time she only had 2 daughters, but if one goes back to the start of this tatt escapade, it seems CC's Myspace was changed a number of times and the dates of the pictures she had posted had a lot of people confused to say the least, not to mention the timing of this other child couldn't be a possibility. She seemed to speak of Ron's Haleigh more like her own than this baby who had passed, according to her.

LOL omg that made my head spin lol

Not that I know of. If he is the only one reporting it then I take it with a grain of salt.

We do know for a fact Misty was in chambers with (speculating) the judge, her attorney, the prosecutor and (maybe) LE so they were discussing something important.
Court was delayed bacause of it and you could tell Misty was crying.
I think it's a very good possibility an immunity deal was discussed during that time.

Hello Ws'ers! I have been a long time lurker. I first started reading with the Caylee case. Haleigh became a huge case to me for some reason. At the time we were stationed in Germany, so I would spend my days missing my hubby reading this forum. Anyways, now we are stationed at Fort Knox, Kentucky. It's about 30 minutes from Louisville.

About 1 month ago, I was at the wal mart in Radcliffe, just outside of our post. I was with my 16 year old daughter at the time. I always shared the cases with my kids so they are aware of the dangers in this world. All 4 of my kiddies are very familiar with Both Haleigh and Caylee, including their photos. While I was looking at socks, my DD came up to me and said..."Mom, I just saw a girl that looks exactly like either Haleigh or Caylee." I knew it couldnt possibly be Caylee, but Haleigh...you never know. So I asked her to show me, and we drove the cart at top speed looking. In fact, I have some very angry shoppers since I bumped into several. We couldnt find her.

I believe that she is deceased, but it just goes to show that people are still looking for her. Her pretty little face is still out there..I think this person or "fan" of MC, may have seen someone resembling HC, as did my DD. Now I plan to show pictures to my kids of lots of missing children, just in case. When my DD gets home from dance practice I am going to ask her which one she thought she saw. Just wanted to share.

I see what you're saying Em. Maybe Chelsea really didn't call the investigator that called in to Levi's show. Maybe it is just another kook trying to insert herself into this case. Seems we can't take anyting at face value concerning this case. :banghead:

My understanding is Chelsea claims the woman called her.. Chelsey also claims she received a call earlier from someone else telling her this woman would call her..
This woman refuses to release any information concerning any of her phone calls or reveal the names of anyone she may have spoken with because she says Chelsea never hired her..IMO.. Something stinks to high HELL- O if you ask me..JMHO

My understanding is Chelsea claims the woman called her.. Chelsey also claims she received a call earlier from someone else telling her this woman would call her..
This woman refuses to release any information concerning any of her phone calls or reveal the names of anyone she may have spoken with because she says Chelsea never hired her..IMO.. Something stinks to high HELL- O if you ask me..JMHO

No one is willing to reveal their sources in this case. I don't give a lot of credibility to anyone who says they were given information or *facts* but won't say by whom or under what circumstances.

I too would not be surprised Flossie. She is looking for trouble, inserting herself in an already very twisted murder case, especially when there has been no named suspect, and she and Timmy may be looked at as being involved. As I said before, she is the untimate drama queen, and doesn't know when to give it up.

Chelsea appears to me to be scared to death about something being revealed about Timmy's and maybe her involvement with Haleigh. She feels a guilt for something having to do with Haleigh. This could explain why they got the heck out of Dodge as quickly as possible. This also could explain the tattoo of the Haleigh angel on her foot. She is in total agony right now, ie., she is a mother and the thoughts of a dead Haleigh out there somewhere is killing her. It is also killing her because she either knows everything that happened that night or enough of what happened for it to be eating at her. If Timmy was involved with the drug/gun cleanup and then later on they found out that Haleigh was missing then the two of them know that they were involved in the crime. There is no way of knowing what these two really know about what happened. They may know only what Misty has told them and what they have been able to piece together along with whatever part where they were involved.

Chelsea appears to me to be scared to death about something being revealed about Timmy's and maybe her involvement with Haleigh. She feels a guilt for something having to do with Haleigh. This could explain why they got the heck out of Dodge as quickly as possible. This also could explain the tattoo of the Haleigh angel on her foot. She is in total agony right now, ie., she is a mother and the thoughts of a dead Haleigh out there somewhere is killing her. It is also killing her because she either knows everything that happened that night or enough of what happened for it to be eating at her. If Timmy was involved with the drug/gun cleanup and then later on they found out that Haleigh was missing then the two of them know that they were involved in the crime. There is no way of knowing what these two really know about what happened. They may know only what Misty has told them and what they have been able to piece together along with whatever part where they were involved.

I agree. something is eating away at her. Maybe it will be enough someday to make her tell what she knows. I know everytime she looks at her children she probably thinks of Haleigh.
I'm just now getting on WS. The tornados were terrible around here. I am in Bartow co. and the were all over here. The roads the weather people were nameing were all within a mile or 2 from my daughter and grandson. thank goodness for texting. They are ok. I decided at last minute to go stay with my mother at the nursing home. those people there were having to sit in the hall all this time, and they had their meds about 8pm, were all sitting in their wheelchairs. I tried to help all I could.
Sorry for the O/T. realy tired but need to read here for a while in case I have missed something. :crazy:

i believe that Chelsea really is just trying to protect Misty. i think she said she looks at her like a little sister and i truly believe she is only playing the role of big sister.

she has pleaded with Misty on camera to tell whatever she knows etc and while i am not chelsea's biggest fan, i do think she sincerely thinks she can help get misty out of this mess
I don't have any idea why, after pointing her finger for so long, CC backed away from JO and even apologized. Misty backing away too, seemed suspicious, IMO. I think something may have been coming up that wouldn't have looked good for Timmy. So actually, I'm thinking Misty may have been protecting Timmy and Chelsea on this one. or JO's lawyer may have told them to put up or shut up. MOO.

I don't have any idea why, after pointing her finger for so long, CC backed away from JO and even apologized. Misty backing away too, seemed suspicious, IMO. I think something may have been coming up that wouldn't have looked good for Timmy. So actually, I'm thinking Misty may have been protecting Timmy and Chelsea on this one. or JO's lawyer may have told them to put up or shut up. MOO.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Joe could have gotten word to them that if they did not stop lying about him that he was going to tell everything he knows about that night, so they both shut up.

I can see that dodie. Maybe someone kin to Joe told her to shut the s up because it wasn't Joe with Tommy, it was Timmy and maybe Timmy admitted it. I can see Chelsea having an "oh chiiiiiiiiiit" moment and immediately setting things right with Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname