2011.04.08 - Chelsea Croslin Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always gave chelsea the benefit of doubt.. i wanted to believe she was just very protective of misty (considering how close they were). after this, i really do question her motives. i guess it wasn't long before she jumped on the " get arrested and make up a crazy story" bandwagon

I am like you tiki. When she was saying how she wished Misty would talk to Le and be honest with them and tell everything, she seemed so sincere. I still had some doubt about her, but I did feel the she was sincere about Misty. And I had forgotten about the letter she tried to get money for. This had changed my opinion of her totally.

If someone drove a vehicle somewhere and was forced to help under threats, or a GUN, then the LE would give that person immunity if they would testify, this happens all the time. The person in big time trouble here is the person who caused her death. Ronald knows what happened to his daughter. Chelsea is now a confirmed stoner, why would anyone take her word where any van would be parked? There is no way Annette, Teresa, Ronald, Misty, Chelsea, Timmy, Tommy and Joe all know what happened and they are keeping quiet and all in this together. No way.

Last I heard LE offered Misty complete immunity, stipulation being she tell them where Haleigh's body is.. IMO..Misty doesn't know and I suspect no one in the Croslin family knows...
As you know I suspect the incident occured in Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence. I also suspect Ronald Cummings high tailed it out of there leaving Misty with a deceased child on her hands...
Even IF he didn't threaten to put the blame on her, which I suspect he did, how is she going to prove he threatened her..How are any of the others going to prove he threatened them, IF he did.. It's their word against his..Plus he has his mother and his grandmother covering for him...It's their word aginst their word.
IF the Croslins helped with moving a deceased child and cleaning up a crime scene in their parent's home... Which I suspect they may have done.. They know they are in DEEP TROUBLE.. JMHO..

hi! could you elaborate on this?

A long time ago on her myspace, she mentioned she wanted to be a superstar or a star, words to that effect.
As for the van? I think she blew the thing out of porportion. IMO she saw people making some money and wanted in on some of that. She did say her hubby was recuping from an accident-to this day I'm not sure it was the same accident as Hank Sr. anyways, the van was released too soon by LE showing there was nothing to connect to Haleigh and she talked like she wanted to make a point re. JO. Now she has taken back all those hurtful stories of him. I think it was all for effect. Driving the van to the school bus stop although witnesses swear it was Misty that day, adding in Ron gave her a dirty look, making statements Haleigh needs to be with them, meaning her family, mentioning all the pills of Ron's being all over the place, getting a tatt of an angel on her foot, but at the same time always mentioning on any site of hers that she only had 3 children, hardly mentioning the 4th child who passed away.
I also have noticed something else, might just be me, but it seems everytime CC makes a statement or calls about something, it happens around the same time of the month, meaning between the 15th and 25th of any month we hear about or from her. This latest tidbit is no exception. This is almost around the 1 year mark that LE went down to the river. Prior to this, she made a call to LE re route 309 which LE immediately dismissed, she is also the one who said it was her who called LE re hwy 17 on the day Misty and Ron was to be married. The moment I read what one of the LE said re CC(Dismissed her), made the picture clear that they couldn't or wouldn't be bothered with her.
Yes, Drama Queen is exactly right.

Another thing Chelsea been trying to point LE away from Croslin for so long now. I say find something and lock her butt up!

I agree. She keeps trying to put herself in it, then I say REALLY put her in it. She wants attention, then they should really give her attention. Look a little closer at her, and try to find out what her true connection is to this case. :twocents:

Last I heard LE offered Misty complete immunity, stipulation being she tell them where Haleigh's body is.. IMO..Misty doesn't know and I suspect no one in the Croslin family knows...
As you know I suspect the incident occured in Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence. I also suspect Ronald Cummings high tailed it out of there leaving Misty with a deceased child on her hands...
Even IF he didn't threaten to put the blame on her, which I suspect he did, how is she going to prove he threatened her..How are any of the others going to prove he threatened them, IF he did.. It's their word against his..Plus he has his mother and his grandmother covering for him...It's their word aginst their word.
IF the Croslins helped with moving a deceased child and cleaning up a crime scene in their parent's home... Which I suspect they may have done.. They know they are in DEEP TROUBLE.. JMHO..

Did the LE confirm they offered her immunity?

I really don't think Ronald left Misty with a dead child, I think more than likely he left his mama and grandma with her.

And I dont think the Croslins would cover up a dead child for Misty and Ronald. No way.

I am like you tiki. When she was saying how she wished Misty would talk to Le and be honest with them and tell everything, she seemed so sincere. I still had some doubt about her, but I did feel the she was sincere about Misty. And I had forgotten about the letter she tried to get money for. This had changed my opinion of her totally.

As I see it she wanted Misty to tell the same story she was telling... That Haleigh OD at the MH on Green Lane..She doesn't want it known that she and/or her husband were possibly involved in helping out that night or they knew what had happened to Haleigh before she originally claimed to LE she found out about Haleig..

IMO she has told some of the truth.. She has stated she believes the big fight at 8:30 was over what to do with Haleigh's remains and she has stated Tommy and Jo may have helped out that night.. She has also stated she thinks Ron C knew his daughter was deceased before that 911 call was ever made..To a degree she has implicated Ron C.. IMHO.. She just hasn't inserted her or her husband's involvement that night... JMHO.

Did the LE confirm they offered her immunity?

I really don't think Ronald left Misty with a dead child, I think more than likely he left his mama and grandma with her.

And I dont think the Croslins would cover up a dead child for Misty and Ronald. No way.

LE hasn't confirmed anything.. IIRC, that information came from AH.
In reference to the rest of your post, we'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree..
Personally, I have no problem with someone not agreeing with my thoughts on the subject....JMHO

What are you singing about up there BigMomma? I love your Avatar...
I have one word to describe CC...
Drama Queen, Money Hungry...
Well, that's 4...:sick:

Very true! I also do believe that she knows exactly what had happened to Haleigh. The reason for so many stories trying to sway it off the immediate Croslins is exactly what you say, being Money hungry for one.
I'm being a little snarky here and I am sorry but I guess she reached what she tried to aim for, being a star. Got herself on tv a bunch of times and now has a mugshot. Sorry, had to say it. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

A long time ago on her myspace, she mentioned she wanted to be a superstar or a star, words to that effect.
As for the van? I think she blew the thing out of porportion. IMO she saw people making some money and wanted in on some of that. She did say her hubby was recuping from an accident-to this day I'm not sure it was the same accident as Hank Sr. anyways, the van was released too soon by LE showing there was nothing to connect to Haleigh and she talked like she wanted to make a point re. JO. Now she has taken back all those hurtful stories of him. I think it was all for effect. Driving the van to the school bus stop although witnesses swear it was Misty that day, adding in Ron gave her a dirty look, making statements Haleigh needs to be with them, meaning her family, mentioning all the pills of Ron's being all over the place, getting a tatt of an angel on her foot, but at the same time always mentioning on any site of hers that she only had 3 children, hardly mentioning the 4th child who passed away. I also have noticed something else, might just be me, but it seems everytime CC makes a statement or calls about something, it happens around the same time of the month, meaning between the 15th and 25th of any month we hear about or from her. This latest tidbit is no exception. This is almost around the 1 year mark that LE went down to the river. Prior to this, she made a call to LE re route 309 which LE immediately dismissed, she is also the one who said it was her who called LE re hwy 17 on the day Misty and Ron was to be married. The moment I read what one of the LE said re CC(Dismissed her), made the picture clear that they couldn't or wouldn't be bothered with her.
Yes, Drama Queen is exactly right.

wow thanks for all of that info..
that "superstar" comment on myspace is just weird.. sounds like she's 15 again

i know about the tat of haleigh, and her proclaimation that ron kept pills all over the home and the keys and car not being left exactly how she left them but where did you find out about a 4th child?! i feel like i know so much until i read on here and am always so far behind haha!

As I see it she wanted Misty to tell the same story she was telling... That Haleigh OD at the MH on Green Lane..She doesn't want it known that she and/or her husband were possibly involved in helping out that night or they knew what had happened to Haleigh before she originally claimed to LE she found out about Haleig..

IMO she has told some of the truth.. She has stated she believes the big fight at 8:30 was over what to do with Haleigh's remains and she has stated Tommy and Jo may have helped out that night.. She has also stated she thinks Ron C knew his daughter was deceased before that 911 call was ever made..To a degree she has implicated Ron C.. IMHO.. She just hasn't inserted her or her husband's involvement that night... JMHO.

Good points Em. Now to figure out exactly what her and Timmy's part was?
Could be they drove the van, maybe even played the part she, Misty, and Tommy tried to attribute to Jo.:waitasec:

Very true! I also do believe that she knows exactly what had happened to Haleigh. The reason for so many stories trying to sway it off the immediate Croslins is exactly what you say, being Money hungry for one.
I'm being a little snarky here and I am sorry but I guess she reached what she tried to aim for, being a star. Got herself on tv a bunch of times and now has a mugshot. Sorry, had to say it. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I suspect she knows what happened to Haleigh too, however I doubt she knows where Haleigh is or how Haleigh was disposed of..I feel certain none of the Croslins have that tid-bit of information. Betcha the Cummings/Neves/ Sykes clan know though..JMHO..

Curiously, Chelsea Croslin began fanning the latest flames shortly after she was busted for marijuana possession in nearby Volushia County.

Now just what does Art Harris mean by this?

Because I have seen email dates earlier then April 8th the day Chelsea was arrested that concerned these pictures and letter.

Art needs to publish the letter and pictures he got with the email dates.

Good points Em. Now to figure out exactly what her and Timmy's part was?
Could be they drove the van, maybe even played the part she, Misty, and Tommy tried to attribute to Jo.:waitasec:

Thanks. And who knows what part they played. It's quite possible she is not guilty of anything other than lying to LE and covering for her husband IF he was actively involved that night.. Didn't AH state Timmy didn't pass his poly either? Also, I read Jo is now claiming Chelsea and Timmy were the ones who left in the van that night when they recieved a call from Tommy...JMHO..

Curiously, Chelsea Croslin began fanning the latest flames shortly after she was busted for marijuana possession in nearby Volushia County.

Now just what does Art Harris mean by this?

Because I have seen email dates earlier then April 8th the day Chelsea was arrested that concerned these pictures and letter.Art needs to publish the letter and pictures he got with the email dates.

BBM. DARK RED You and me both.....JMHO

wow thanks for all of that info..
that "superstar" comment on myspace is just weird.. sounds like she's 15 again

i know about the tat of haleigh, and her proclaimation that ron kept pills all over the home and the keys and car not being left exactly how she left them but where did you find out about a 4th child?! i feel like i know so much until i read on here and am always so far behind haha!

I'll try to explain it the best I can as it was another strange coinkydink at the time.
Iicc, there was a big stink over CC getting that tatt on her foot right after Haleigh went missing, because of the obvious, no family connection and didn't know Haleigh long enough. Apparently this tatt session happened around the time LC went up to MA. and got a tatt of Tommy's name on her foot and CC followed suit with a tatt of the angel and Haleigh's name. Then somewhere in the mix, CC put on her Myspace that she was honoring her own daughter that also was named Haleigh and had passed away. At the time she only had 2 daughters, but if one goes back to the start of this tatt escapade, it seems CC's Myspace was changed a number of times and the dates of the pictures she had posted had a lot of people confused to say the least, not to mention the timing of this other child couldn't be a possibility. She seemed to speak of Ron's Haleigh more like her own than this baby who had passed, according to her.

The most suspicious thing about CC is how she has inserted herself so many times into this case, such as now with these pictures. She is beginning to look very suspicious to me. :biggrin:

The local FBI confirms they executed a search warrant on Druck's home for the Indianapolis office, but say the warrant and affidavit have been sealed by a judge.

This means nobody can talk about that warrant or affidavit. Art Harris can call all the people he wants and nobody can tell him a single thing about those.

The FBI can not tell him nor can PCSO tell him anything about them.

I have a feeling this arrest has something to do with the Haleigh case. Might be interference or something or maybe fraud.

Chelsea and Hank Croslin Sr. reached out to other people.

The local FBI confirms they executed a search warrant on Druck's home for the Indianapolis office, but say the warrant and affidavit have been sealed by a judge.

This means nobody can talk about that warrant or affidavit. Art Harris can call all the people he wants and nobody can tell him a single thing about those.

The FBI can not tell him nor can PCSO tell him anything about them.

I have a feeling this arrest has something to do with the Haleigh case. Might be interference or something or maybe fraud.Chelsea and Hank Croslin Sr. reached out to other people.

BBM...Interesting Doc and thank you..

The most suspicious thing about CC is how she has inserted herself so many times into this case, such as now with these pictures. She is beginning to look very suspicious to me. :biggrin:

She has looked pretty suspicious to me for a long time. She intwined herself into this case, she handed out property that did not belong to her for a certain media individual to put on his site, she tried to pawn off a letter or 2, she came up with a lot of stories when she herself said her and TC were sound asleep, but at the same time she was up until all hours doing paperwork and did not see JO take the keys or hear the van drive off, this is from a person who claims to hear everything even when she is asleep. :sick:

Thanks. And who knows what part they played. It's quite possible she is not guilty of anything other than lying to LE and covering for her husband IF he was actively involved that night.. Didn't AH state Timmy didn't pass his poly either? Also, I read Jo is now claiming Chelsea and Timmy were the ones who left in the van that night when they recieved a call from Tommy...JMHO..

I believe Art said Timmy didn't pass the LDT, but really not sure. Maybe Jo is getting enough of being dumped on, and Chelsea knows that, and that is why she is trying to "make up" with him. Maybe if he gets enough, he will tell what he knows. I really don't think he knows anything about Haleigh, except what he has heard through the grapevine, but I bet he knows the reall story about the van, and who was and wasn't at home, and at what time. I'm rooting for Jo to tell what he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny