2011.04.08 - Chelsea Croslin Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volusia County is around Daytona area....maybe they came down for "Spring Break"....she looks like she has had some sun....

Wonder if they know someone there or did they just decide to go there? Who knows with these people.

They moved back to FL a couple months ago IIRC. They must not have liked the harsh East Coast winters and/or drugs were harder to get in Mass., jmo.
Remember when Timmy was talking to Tommy shortly after Tommy's arrest and he said he was afraid to come back to FL for fear of being arrested? He was half right, he didn't get arrested but his wife did!

Well, I guess she is close to Hank Sr. now....he is in Daytona, correct?

They moved back to FL a couple months ago IIRC. They must not have liked the harsh East Coast winters and/or drugs were harder to get in Mass., jmo.
Remember when Timmy was talking to Tommy shortly after Tommy's arrest and he said he was afraid to come back to FL for fear of being arrested? He was half right, he didn't get arrested but his wife did!

I remember Timmy saying that. Is Chelsie's family in Mass?

it list Palatka as his address, but says he is in Daytona....

That's where Hank Sr.'s probation office is located, Daytona. Lisa & Nay Nay's were too when on probation.

Here's a handy dandy link I just found. It lists daily arrests in Volusia. You click on the district she was arrested in, and it might give more detail. Hopefully it's updated on the weekends? If not on Monday.

Some of the arrest are in detail.

http://www.volusia.org/sheriff/DailyActivityReports/default.htm

Hank got permission to move out of the county. I saw it on one of his court documents.

Chelsea is out of jail now.

Hank got permission to move out of the county. I saw it on one of his court documents.

Chelsea is out of jail now.

Yep, he sure did.

Yep, she sure is.

Per Vinelink

Offender Name: CHELSEA D CROSLIN
Offender ID: 614968
Date of Birth: 09/29/1987
Race: White
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Date: 04/09/2011

Reason: Unknown

That makes 27 people that know misty/ron have been arrested since Haleigh went missing..

That makes 27 people that know misty/ron have been arrested since Haleigh went missing..

You have a list? lol
I should keep better notes, the longer this case goes on and the players are active the more my memory fades on details from the beginning of this case.

Where is Haleigh, what happened to her, who put her where she is and why? Those are the questions I would like to see answered! Too many #$%@ sideshows! :banghead:

My dd is looking forward to decorating Easter eggs, going on Easter egg hunts and receiving an Easter basket. Haleigh should be here looking forward to the same! I recall the pictures of her doing those very things-makes me cry for her and so angry at those who don't care enough about her to tell the truth!

I am just taking a guess here but, If LE thought CC knew anything she wouldn't have been out of jail so quickly, IMO

I'm not surprised she was arrested, she was out pretty quick though.

I'm not surprised she was arrested, she was out pretty quick though.

Hi flossie!

I think she was out quick cause she probably didnt have much pot on her maybe a joint lol she was probably smoking it in her car lol. duhhhhhh!!!

what a family!

Hi Eileen! You're probably right, could be really small amount I guess, wonder if the amount will be put online? On Chelsea, what did you think of her lie detector comment in I think it was Art's article? It was alleged Timmy's was deceptive and she allegedly said strap her up and give her one. Odd, how would Timmy's possibly being deceptive be solved by her taking one? Very strange stuff imo

You would think she'd know better by now. Driving around with pot in her car was just dumb. I imagine she's ranting and raving that she only got busted because she's a Croslin. Well, if you believe that, CC, why take a chance??? Besides, after seeing the problems drug abuse has caused in that family, why use at all? :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member